PvP and Arena discussion board

Kuzmitch

Dont you guys feels pissed when u are a rogue in stealth and your cover gets blown by :

Paladin - Fetters Of Justice

Ranger - Trap

Shaman - Earthquake

However when u  are one of the chars above and  u do it uncover a rogue , I feel awesome ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dont you guys feels pissed when u are a rogue in stealth and your cover gets blown by :

Paladin - Fetters Of Justice

Ranger - Trap

Shaman - Earthquake

However when u  are one of the chars above and  u do it uncover a rogue , I feel awesome ;D ;D ;D ;D

u forgot worlocks plash

never pvp warlock 4 cc skills..

hardly get 3 shots on him :facepalm:

Very true... Blind, toxic puddle, stun , small heal and so does the circle continue. Hardly get chance to hit a warlock. And for melee characters it's even worse

• 3 weeks later...

Thats just because no opponent of your level (15-18) could be found. Then the engine searches for +1/-1 opponents (19-20 or 11-14).

How fair is a lvl 15 against a lvl 18? They are in the same 'box'.

not that big a difference when from lv18 to 19.

the worst is being lv11-14 with weak gear and fighting vs lv15-18 with bg set and arena  weapon :facepalm: :crazy:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=71711.0

US SAPPHIRE LVL 19-20

PVP AND TEAM BATTLES

ALSO SAME CLASS MATCHES

FREE TO JOIN AND SIGN PRIZES

• 2 weeks later...

The pvp settings are sometimes frustrating. Why not give the option of pve? I know im complaining, but its really annoying wher trying to quest and MC's keep blocking and killing you. And I feel that many of the elf's don't care much about helping out fellow players in sticky situations like that. Not ALL of them, but quite a few. Whilst most MC's share a comradery amongst one another that is not seen amongst most elves. I repeat, not ALL elves are like this, but most. With the option of being allowed to pve, it would make the game much less frustrating for lower level characters who are trying to do quests but then keep getting killed.

I'm MC, i keep leaving all the single elfs that comes to our territory or that are killing mob. But i have to say the same fellow elf...when i try to do the quest killing those ashy imps in your side i always end being killed by one of your friends, and when they attak me i do not defend or attak to show that i'm not intereseted in pvping, but no luck, i end being killed anyways.

I'm MC, i keep leaving all the single elfs that comes to our territory or that are killing mob. But i have to say the same fellow elf...when i try to do the quest killing those ashy imps in your side i always end being killed by one of your friends, and when they attak me i do not defend or attak to show that i'm not intereseted in pvping, but no luck, i end being killed anyways.

you can collect the imp "blue horn" in the cave where greybeard standing, more safe for you

Im not saying that MC dont struggle with the same problems, because I know they do. Thats why I ask if it isnt possible for them to incorporate a new pvp system where you have to agree to a duel or that only high lvls can participate in pvp etc. It would make things much less frustrating all around for both teams

• 2 weeks later...

i think we should be able to arena in all servers not just US server and have a contest and see who the strongest player is in all servers combine not just one i think u game designers should combine all servers so the game can be much better

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is no point of leaving Elfs undead :diablo:  (coz m a MC),, this is a game where u get quests to kill other class,, so feel free to kill them :aggressive: ,,, don't make it personal like ""I'll make world of Peace" :rofl: ,, this is game, so enjoy it,, --- Kill and get Killed........ :dirol:

Fixing arena points should b number 1 on the list 20 points for winning lvl 15-18... So not fair whose bright idea was that one... :crazy: lets fix it b4 update like today plz and thank you. :facepalm:

1vs1 :lol: wil be good yes  :lol:  and it wil be greater if u can pick ure opnent like u frend or someone ho think they stronger then u it wil be best :yahoo: 

some interesting fights and you can see some tactics and : THE NEW MAPS :friends:

Nice vid but i think u removed all losses?  :facepalm:  But still cool vid  ;D

i have over 120 fights,and yea,i only took good fights/wins,because honestly,its nothing special to see how i loose with dagorth vs. 2 rogues when i stun me,they make easy 2vs1 with about 4 hits vs dagorth and then 2vs1 against me...not hard,not special,not new,and ofc i lost many fights too,but i will upload a lost fight cause of some special "fight" too the next days :drinks:

I extremely angry as i was using my char Cleric and just in a party with a guy called ninjaman when i was happily amping my lvl 17 arena astrologer staff to +7 and ninjaman demanded a 2v2 battle as it was amping,

when we entered the arena my STAFF IS DISAPPEARED IT HAS GLITCHED FROM MY CHAR please can someone contact me urgently because i want my staff back i have spent so much money on this game and im sure u will see that i have when you look in your purchase database i really havent got anything else to say because right about now i feel like breaking my phone the more i think about it

(BTW im on eu emerald)

I extremely angry as i was using my char Cleric and just in a party with a guy called ninjaman when i was happily amping my lvl 17 arena astrologer staff to +7 and ninjaman demanded a 2v2 battle as it was amping,

when we entered the arena my STAFF IS DISAPPEARED IT HAS GLITCHED FROM MY CHAR please can someone contact me urgently because i want my staff back i have spent so much money on this game and im sure u will see that i have when you look in your purchase database i really havent got anything else to say because right about now i feel like breaking my phone the more i think about it

(BTW im on eu emerald)

ahahahahaha no one cares I'm sick of seeing you  crying when you lose in arena vs my warlock , better go use ur rogue and learn use it first after try play shaman , and sorry but about ur question if we stop spam tickets its no  :crazy:  then dont go arena  :rofl:  ops sorry yes u need points for staff again  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ahahahahaha no one cares I'm sick of seeing you  crying when you lose in arena vs my warlock , better go use ur rogue and learn use it first after try play shaman , and sorry but about ur question if we stop spam tickets its no  :crazy:  then dont go arena  :rofl:  ops sorry yes u need points for staff again  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye cross. ya maamy. ya soua bastad 8) 8)  admiya my jersey accent. oh nd btw wuit tryna act like a big guy on tha game and tha forum to mak up for small appendages. Oh and ya maamy again. BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOIIIIII

Aye cross. ya maamy. ya soua bastad 8) 8)  admiya my jersey accent. oh nd btw wuit tryna act like a big guy on tha game and tha forum to mak up for small appendages. Oh and ya maamy again. BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOIIIIII

what language u talking? indonglish like breakout? bro no one cares what u says ahahahh

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone Help Me Plz :( I Just New Game A Ranger in Us Sapphire I Always Lose In Arena :( Im Poor No gold For Gud Wpn,Equipment My Ranger Already Lv 13And He Always Lose In Arena And My Wpn Is Lv10 :( I Dont Hv Gold For Arena Tic And For Mcoin :( Can anyone Teach Me How To Win And My Noob Wifi Is Bad :(

If we would creat 11-14lvl tournament anybody would like to join it? :) If there would be many members in tournament we could also add small prise for winers  :drinks:

If we would creat 11-14lvl tournament anybody would like to join it? :) If there would be many members in tournament we could also add small prise for winers  :drinks:

what server? what class?

sorry for poor info. Emerald server, all classes  :spiteful:  who cant in pvp cave those would fight in arena  :drinks: