PvP and Arena discussion board

Kuzmitch

what happend qith ppl that use other acounts/chars to demand seals arena and win by leaving the character "AFK"?, can you do something about it?

US-Sapphire

Vipxfck lvl 20 Mage (we decide to stop playing cause that char was AFK in every seals arena)

https://imageshack.com/i/pno6JBBpj

https://imageshack.com/i/pmkRXSTZj

Narinna lvl 20 BD (even when i text in world chat, still AFK)

https://imageshack.com/i/poZ4gSCxj

https://imageshack.com/i/pn5fjiupj

what happend qith ppl that use other acounts/chars to demand seals arena and win by leaving the character "AFK"?, can you do something about it?

US-Sapphire

Vipxfck lvl 20 Mage (we decide to stop playing cause that char was AFK in every seals arena)

https://imageshack.com/i/pno6JBBpj

https://imageshack.com/i/pmkRXSTZj

Narinna lvl 20 BD (even when i text in world chat, still AFK)

https://imageshack.com/i/poZ4gSCxj

https://imageshack.com/i/pn5fjiupj

I don't think you can punish people for being afk :( It's no violation of any rule.

I myself don't like people being afk in arena, but what can we do? :( Sadly we can't force anyone to stay in front of a computer or mobile screen the whole time. Neither can we prohibte to demand arena.

As well it's going to be nearly impossible to prove that someone is afk, someone could just be trolling you

Add those AFK players in your friend list, if he is online delay your arena demand, when he is already offline it's your time to go arena. GGEZ.

Add those AFK players in your friend list, if he is online delay your arena demand, when he is already offline it's your time to go arena. GGEZ.

What would we do without our superbrain Jzargo? :o

Edited by Dieinpeace

I agree. I don't understand why they keep crying about BDs...

Outside of pvp..minding my own business at t4

I see a bd..Im like..oooo gonna duck him up real good with a couple buds

gets a couple buds

finds out he has fero axes and rapes use 2v1 / 3v1

no other class can do that eh?

• 8 months later...
On 8/2/2016 at 10:07 AM, Julie said:

I don't think you can punish people for being afk :( It's no violation of any rule.

Is it a rule to have max2 accounts connected at the same time trough the same IP? I know some games have that stuff

Edited by Mewingdrip

On 8/8/2016 at 5:19 AM, Carpetlick said:

Druid #1 op pvp class

Btw I don't think you are necessarly right xD did you ever try to pvp my necro in EU server? :biggrin:

6 hours ago, Mewingdrip said:

Is it a rule to have max2 accounts connected at the same time trough the same IP? I know some games have that stuff

You are allowed to have two accounts per device :3 but you are not allowed to dual log two accounts on one device at the same time.

31 minutes ago, Julie said:

You are allowed to have two accounts per device :3 but you are not allowed to dual log two accounts on one device at the same time.

So please help me get this straight: if you have 30 diferent devices, all connected to the same wireless network (so same internet ip) and you log each of your devices one diferent account (so 30 accounts in total on the same ip but diferent devices), is it considered a violation of the rule or is it okay?

50 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

So please help me get this straight: if you have 30 diferent devices, all connected to the same wireless network (so same internet ip) and you log each of your devices one diferent account (so 30 accounts in total on the same ip but diferent devices), is it considered a violation of the rule or is it okay?

That should be ok:rolleyes:

I would love some Pvp events besides the ranked seasons one.. something like this: you pay a fee in order to enter a certain map where you are going to be placed among all other players who entered and the GM together with some helpers will make a list of evryone who joined and pair players with about same amps basing on personally inspecting them. Then, the paired players would step into a certain area where evryone else can spectate them once the match has started. and based on wins, some players are going to be sent into further stages, the other who unfortunatly lost will stay in a separate area but so that they can still spectate. Also, a certain number of spots will be available for entrance so that the map doesn't get spammed. Moreover, players who won in certain stages won't be able to join next X number of events so that almost evryone has a chance to join and have some 1v1 fun. 

This could be an amazing oportunity to get to know eachother better than just setting up the party for arena spam and the AFK party.

On 8/8/2016 at 5:19 AM, Carpetlick said:

Druid #1 op pvp class

A class which wins PvP not because of its DPS but because absurdly has several stunning AND healing skills is not OP.

42 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

GM together with some helpers will make a list of evryone who joined and pair players with about same amps basing on personally inspecting them.

Should it happen in real time? our GM doesn't need exactly to inspect one by one to measure their stats, I guess :D

This could be sorta chosen by some parameters in the system as it does in the current arena system

Edited by Aкasha

1 minute ago, Aкasha said:

This could be sorta chosen by some parameters in the system as it does in the current arena system

Agree. So I suppose you understood what I meant to say xD

• 1 month later...
On 18/6/2017 at 9:02 PM, Tamer Ismail said:

I recorded it but didnt like to share it :unsure:

I (and You - and all player) can Win or Lose...that's not important.... it's fun meet balanced pt in arena.:good:

Edited by Logrimy

• 3 months later...

Well... 4lvl difference in seals is really appalling. 4levels -2skill points difference. or 3 if it's 16vs20. Fixes should be applied.

On 10/1/2017 at 5:06 PM, Fortuno said:

Well... 4lvl difference in seals is really appalling. 4levels -2skill points difference. or 3 if it's 16vs20. Fixes should be applied.

They already changed the system so we can get more arena games. Skill points doesn't matter much anyway, what matters is amp level and player skill.

Edited by nabnecro

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1x1 won't be implemented in game, since balancing all of the classes for this sole purpose is very complicated. Every class is designed in order to have strenght and weak points, and the team mate is called to compensate the weak point of his ally and viceversa. 

• 2 months later...
9 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Make pvp cave where no one can attack each unless there's a duel request.

1vs1 :3

Devs expresseexpressed an opinion already about it 

• 9 months later...

the game is losing its essence, the elves' side has a clear advantage! the blade dance character "BD" is very attractive, now they don’t accept stum .. outside they wear heavy armor and seem dishonest with rogues wear light armor .. it doesn’t exist! after 9 years playing warspear this is no fun investing in that game, And it's not just that the DRUIDA characters Also have the best new spells I have spent a lot a lot a lot a lot of money in the game, I have +10 and I don't play with +5 Blade dance ... I'm here to say that me and my friends we are stopping playing with a lot of pain: '( I'm disappointed!

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters