Minion Suggestion (please read carefully)

Kimimaro100

I want to make minions permanent, because they are partners and not usable item only.  

34 members have voted

1. 1. I want to make minions permanent, because they are partners and not usable item only.

• Strongly Agree
    • Agree
    • Disagree
    • Strongly Disagree

Pets is where you train it and accumulates skills etc. Minions is only a one time use. The name isn't what really matters, its the concept and idea, players want to train a minion/pet until it reaches its max lvl then train stronger ones by doing quest. Like I said its a whole other idea by itself from the minion concept now. I think you misunderstood.

SIMPLE QUESTION... what you prefer... permanent or temporary minions?

Pets is where you train it and accumulates skills etc. Minions is only a one time use. The name isn't what really matters, its the concept and idea, players want to train a minion/pet until it reaches its max lvl then train stronger ones by doing quest or capturing them. Like I said its a whole other idea by itself from the minion concept now. I think you misunderstood.

i think u r misunderstood,kimimaro made this topic so we can have permanent minion,bcuz minion is a partner not consumable, yes it is kind of different concept and idea on what we r having now. thats why this topic exist.minion cant be decorated but pets can,thats the difference. we r trying to make minion system better.

i think u r misunderstood,kimimaro made this topic so we can have permanent minion,bcuz minion is a partner not consumable, yes it is kind of different concept and idea on what we r having now. thats why this topic exist.minion cant be decorated but pets can,thats the difference. we r trying to make minion system better.

:drinks:  I hope he understand it this time...

If I'm saying the concept is more of a pet idea(keeping the minion then) and your saying he made the topic to keep minions permanent using this new method, aren't we on the same page? If you notice correctly I said I don't know much games that use minions(temporary use like Warspear) but instead the general idea of pets(permanent idea of minions) which is what this topic is going towards. I use the words "pet" and "minions" to explain myself in the way where a majority of us players recognize it. I think you misunderstood that I'm disagreeing with this topic but in reality your just making statements to boost your friends popularity in recognition of this post as a positive thing(I would do the same but your targeting the wrong person). I'm with yall guys about changing the system of "minions" or I wouldn't be here on forum responding to an excillent idea. My question in the first posts was directed to the developers or game makers(theres suppose to be forum mods responding to our questions but I'm not one to argue whether their doing their job or not [i personally think not enough consumer satisfaction to us players]the question was opened to anyone who knows the answer by the way) and some people are skipping to the fact about the word of "pet" and "minions" use? Or coming back with questions against me whether I like permanent minions or not which is clearly defined in my prev. posts. Its not me against this post, its us against the game. Thank you very much.

If I'm saying the concept is more of a pet idea(keeping the minion then) and your saying he made the topic to keep minions permanent using this new method, aren't we on the same page? If you notice correctly I said I don't know much games that use minions(temporary use like Warspear) but instead the general idea of pets(permanent idea of minions) which is what this topic is going towards. I use the words "pet" and "minions" to explain myself in the way where a majority of us players recognize it. I think you misunderstood that I'm disagreeing with this topic but in reality your just making statements to boost your friends popularity in recognition of this post as a positive thing(I would do the same but your targeting the wrong person). I'm with yall guys about changing the system of "minions" or I wouldn't be here on forum responding to an excillent idea. My question in the first posts was directed to the developers or game makers(theres suppose to be forum mods responding to our questions but I'm not one to argue whether their doing their job or not [i personally think not enough consumer satisfaction to us players]the question was opened to anyone who knows the answer by the way) and some people are skipping to the fact about the word of "pet" and "minions" use? Or coming back with questions against me whether I like permanent minions or not which is clearly defined in my prev. posts. Its not me against this post, its us against the game. Thank you very much.

ok bro since we know now that you are in our side, even you disagree.. its ok..

thanks for visiting..

@leonx5x: lol what a weird guy. he disagree with this idea but he is on our side,do u have any good idea then?.im not boosting popularity,its just this minion system right now really squeeze our pocket out.thats why i agree with this topic because it's a good one. when i say good then ill say good when i say bad n its bad. im sure its not just me but other ppl as well.so what do u know about real minion then? yes ws is the only mmorpg that uses consumable minion.

@leonx5x: lol what a weird guy. he disagree with this idea but he is on our side,do u have any good idea then?.im not boosting popularity,its just this minion system right now really squeeze our pocket out.thats why i agree with this topic because it's a good one. when i say good then ill say good when i say bad n its bad. im sure its not just me but other ppl as well.so what do u know about real minion then? yes ws is the only mmorpg that uses consumable minion.

true

If there are other games that are performing better than Warspear not using the consumable minion system, then how come their not changing the system to permanent? :wacko:

I want a clear answer. :facepalm:

It revolves back to the money concept....people have friends in Warspear (the whole reason why players still play), thus the game makers continue to implement more game concepts that benefits them with money like consumable minions. Its cost and benefit in other words. The number of players that quit and could potentially add more money in the pockets of these game makers, is outweighed by the fact that there are players who would spend more money on this game than normal person  (cover the loss in the average money of potential player, economics concept....)

Thus....with this in mind, in MY opinion, its corrupted as far as in the money and on top of that, not hearing these great ideas or making subtle changes(of course its too early to say), so as far as this topic suggestion, as of right now, I find it real difficult for change, even though I agree with you. :good:

If there are other games that are performing better than Warspear not using the consumable minion system, then how come their not changing the system to permanent? :wacko:

It revolves back to the money concept....people have friends in Warspear (the whole reason why players still play), thus the game makers continue to implement more game concepts that benefits them with money like consumable minions. Its cost and benefit in other words. The number of players that quit and could potentially add more money in the pockets of these game makers, is outweighed by the fact that there are players who would spend more money on this game than normal person  (cover the loss in the average money of potential player, economics concept....)

Thus....with this in mind, in MY opinion, its corrupted as far as in the money and on top of that, not hearing these great ideas or making subtle changes(of course its too early to say), so as far as this topic suggestion, as of right now, I find it real difficult for change, even though I agree with you. :good:

that's why we are trying to convince them ...

if you read carefully mt suggestion there are "Lots" of Miracle items that they can introduce to the game...

So using those Miracle items we can cover the amount of miracle items might players consuming now in temporary minions..

I mean hello, who among here spam minion scrolls?

If I were to asked even I can spam miracle minions but I wont , coz I don't want to see minions died after few hours... it feels like a companion died and you cant do anything for him lol....

my answer is easy, please support this suggestion. ;)