Minion Suggestion (please read carefully)

Kimimaro100

I want to make minions permanent, because they are partners and not usable item only.  

34 members have voted

1. 1. I want to make minions permanent, because they are partners and not usable item only.

• Strongly Agree
    • Agree
    • Disagree
    • Strongly Disagree

hey we still looking froward for the new minion system...

the current system of minions is not very entertaining for the players ;D

can we have some comments from you devs about the minion system?

are you going to change it?

1 more thing, minion exp is like getting guild points so no need to deduct some of hero's exp please devs :give_rose:

Yeah we can level up our minion by completing quest that is especially made for minions.

Devs already said they'll do something, is there any point in bumping this?

:bad:

Gay Alert!

Devs this gay man is abusing me for almost months!

Is there any way to stop this gay from chasing me? :facepalm:

I'm starting to think you don't quite like me.

How would I  like a guy that's always asking to be my lover?

WTF!

I am not interested in Gay!

You didn't understand that? :facepalm:

It sounds like Pokemon xD. A thing: these catching scrolls can be accquired in the first island bosses? And, can we hunt they in another places than Swamps\Lab?

It sounds like Pokemon xD. A thing: these catching scrolls can be accquired in the first island bosses? And, can we hunt they in another places than Swamps\Lab?

Yeah it sounds like but not really a pokemon.

: these catching scrolls can be acquired in the first island bosses?

There are three types of Minion Scrolls.The “Young Tamer Minion Scroll” – 30% success rate.The “Professional Tamer Minion Scroll” – 50% success rate.The “Master Tamer Minion Scroll” – 90% success rate.The higher the success rate the more expensive. And only The “Young Tamer Minion Scroll” andThe “Professional Tamer Minion Scroll” are available to get from lab bosses and quest rewards in nortland. The” Master Tamer Minion Scroll is only available in Miracle Shop.

Its not acquired in first island bosses.

And, can we hunt they in another places than Swamps\Lab?

Second step you must search the whole Arinar to find these minions. There are only specific areas where we can find a certain minion. For example we can find and catch the minion named Cat Charmer in a specific area in nortland swamps. In this area we can found the purple frogs with three captives along with them.(I’ll put a screen shot of this area later)

read the bold phrase.

How would I  like a guy that's always asking to be my lover?

WTF!

I am not interested in Gay!

You didn't understand that? :facepalm:

I can be a girl just for you :3c

lol i dont agree with your suggestion one bit.

you are making we spend more mc on minion because according to u, we need minion scroll to catch minion and that is gotten from mc shop, we need shield, pill etc all this are still gotten from mc shop.that is not cool man.. we will end up spending more mc coin on minion than already before...and after u spen mc getting minion scroll, you managa to catch it, then u wait for wilderness bar to go down, then u summon minion and suddenly enemy factions gang up on u and kill u and your minion. THE END. ALL YOUR HARD WORK GETS KILLED INSTANTLY...IS THAT WHAT U WANT MAN? WELL I SURE DONT WANT IT..SO DEVS LEAVE MINION THE WAY THEY ARE TY

lol i dont agree with your suggestion one bit.

you are making we spend more mc on minion because according to u, we need minion scroll to catch minion and that is gotten from mc shop, we need shield, pill etc all this are still gotten from mc shop.that is not cool man.. we will end up spending more mc coin on minion than already before...and after u spen mc getting minion scroll, you managa to catch it, then u wait for wilderness bar to go down, then u summon minion and suddenly enemy factions gang up on u and kill u and your minion. THE END. ALL YOUR HARD WORK GETS KILLED INSTANTLY...IS THAT WHAT U WANT MAN? WELL I SURE DONT WANT IT..SO DEVS LEAVE MINION THE WAY THEY ARE TY

do u want to spend $200 or spend and spend your money to $1000(never ending pay). if u disagree it means u like the second option.

do u want to spend $200 or spend and spend your money to $1000(never ending pay). if u disagree it means u like the second option.

He probably wants to spend $1000 and never ending pay.

I already discussed how the my minion system works...

lol i dont agree with your suggestion one bit. you are making we spend more mc on minion because according to u, we need minion scroll to catch minion and that is gotten from mc shop, we need shield, pill etc all this are still gotten from mc shop.that is not cool man.. we will end up spending more mc coin on minion than already before...and after u spen mc getting minion scroll, you managa to catch it, then u wait for wilderness bar to go down, then u summon minion and suddenly enemy factions gang up on u and kill u and your minion. THE END. ALL YOUR HARD WORK GETS KILLED INSTANTLY...IS THAT WHAT U WANT MAN? WELL I SURE DONT WANT IT..SO DEVS LEAVE MINION THE WAY THEY ARE TY--a copy of your statement

First of all if you managed to catch a minion then you will have your permanent minion , but if you want those scroll minions you will buy it again and again and again and again( never ending pay)

then u summon minion and suddenly enemy factions gang up on u and kill u and your minion. THE END. ALL YOUR HARD WORK GETS KILLED INSTANTLY..--- if your PERMANENT MINION DIED then just wait because it will repawn, that is why we called it PERMANENT MINIONS.. :facepalm:

buy 10 to 15 scrolls for a minion which are damn weak :wacko: ? spending more coins fr the scroll :shok: ? are u ducking crazy  :crazy:

STRONGLY DISAGREE :facepalm:

buy 10 to 15 scrolls for a minion which are damn weak :wacko: ? spending more coins fr the scroll :shok: ? are u ♥♥♥♥ing crazy  :crazy:

STRONGLY DISAGREE :facepalm:

lol did you read the entire suggestion?

Once you got permanent minion you will not buy any scrolls anymore........

Well if you're talking about what if I spend my scrolls for weak minions?, then its your decision to catch weak minions, don't blame others if you can only afford to catch weaker minions than more powerful and rare minions... :facepalm:

oh yes kimimaro i forgot to explain the maximum minion we can carry, like stall if we need to increase the slot we need item called stall. aside from scroll, we have pet menu on our menu button, there are slots of minion we can choose , first free slot we  can have is 2. if u want to increase the slot we need to buy cage to increase the slot. tell me if this is a great idea or not ill be happy to listen.

I really see where you coming from in this idea but the players are more looking for pets not minions. Pets to capture and train (a whole other different topic) oh and by the way what are other mmorpgs that use minion scrolls? Because most I know use pets.

I really see where you coming from in this idea but the players are more looking for pets not minions. Pets to capture and train (a whole other different topic) oh and by the way what are other mmorpgs that use minion scrolls? Because most I know use pets.

pet is a minion, its just a different kind of name and use(it can be decorated for pet) ,they also called helpers or do u prefer that name?.

Pets is where you train it and accumulates skills etc. Minions is only a one time use. The name isn't what really matters, its the concept and idea, players want to train a minion/pet until it reaches its max lvl then train stronger ones by doing quest or capturing them. Like I said its a whole other idea by itself from the minion concept now. I think you misunderstood.