Topic is about resist skill

Ok I left the game right before update came back to and to find out bd has a resist skill with very little cd my question is why ? A tank a high damage full speed parry dodge skill are we really foreals with this now resist I don’t aprove it it’s crazy must be nerf you can’t even get close to them

• 2 weeks later...

This game is a joke bro,they making easiest class is the most powerfull class.I cant even beating bladedancers with my warlock.If they max new resist skill they can resist my 3-4 stun skills for long duration.And they can kill you with 1 combo :=) i mean what the hell im trying to use all my aoe skillshots on him and he resist all of them ,all he does using hamstring on me and thats it.

I would really like to know what's the logic behind that. Whenever you question a class they always say "The game is not balanced for 1v1s", but BDs having a skill like that makes no sense whatsoever, It's too strong in every scenario in my opinion. 

8 hours ago, Baphometh said:

I would really like to know what's the logic behind that. Whenever you question a class they always say "The game is not balanced for 1v1s", but BDs having a skill like that makes no sense whatsoever, It's too strong in every scenario in my opinion. 

For me, resist skills like Mage's or Brb's makes more sense in a group battle, since it will resist every skill during the effect. BD's skill will only resist 3 skills, and well... group battles has more debuffs than 3.

10 hours ago, Khrone said:

For me, resist skills like Mage's or Brb's makes more sense in a group battle, since it will resist every skill during the effect. BD's skill will only resist 3 skills, and well... group battles has more debuffs than 3.

Against mage and Brb you can just hold your debuffs, but against BDs you are forced to use debuffs if you want the resist to go away and by the time you used your lesser debuffs, he already got to you because Bds also have resist while dashing. Too much resist for a class that kills with one skill basically.

2 hours ago, Baphometh said:

Too much resist for a class that kills with one skill basically.

Finally someone that understands me

On 8/7/2020 at 4:25 PM, Baphometh said:

Too much resist for a class that kills with one skill basically.

Agreed. Are they tanks, dmgers? 

They have resist, extremely high damage, aoe stun. They just switch on resist and rush while inside a group battle. 

I believe they need stats sacrificed to be introduced so they can't be all in one. 

Or just a plain cutback at this point.