merman dg is elf exclusive

Shi1ezhi

in eu emerald. mc guild can't win mermen gvg. and you say: it's your problems. mc player disunity. 

😏😶😵😵😵😵

you never want to know why elf side ppl members more than mc. 

BUT NOW. I just want to say that merman dg unfair!!!🤮

in merman dg.  the minions havent resistance.  elf player can use mage and paladin to control long time. then minions dead. easy done dg. but mc how to kill minions??? mc have any aoe control.except shaman??

everytime we doing merman dg.  we need barb control one minion.  nercro control one. other ppl focus15k.  everytime run dg. we need many life score. but we all +10item. so I know no resistance is easy for elf. and gm do this. 

I think gm never know mc situation. them just make elf better than better. 

How many ppl complaining about unbalance mc and elf , and they will say same thing bruh , thats why this game rating going low at app store and goole play storw 

14 hours ago, Shi1ezhi said:

mc have any aoe control.except shaman??

Warlock

3 hours ago, Centaurus said:

How many ppl complaining about unbalance mc and elf , and they will say same thing bruh , thats why this game rating going low at app store and goole play storw 

Lol

I am a MC on Tourmaline and never saw a player using LV 32 set

Edited by Khrone

42 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Warlock

Lol

100 mc player have 5 warlock? I think no ppl use warlock pve

6 hours ago, Khrone said:

Warlock

Lol

In EU gvg last night we give win to mc in merman so they still have chance to get 32 gear , cz we know that we can will every gvg if we want, but we want make eu server lil bit balance,so they still have a reason to play mc , sad in US saphire, mc never get any chance to enter merman Dg 

17 hours ago, Shi1ezhi said:

100 mc player have 5 warlock? I think no ppl use warlock pve

But AoE control is PvE lol

And if you want damage, Necro has more AoE damage than Lock XD

11 hours ago, Centaurus said:

In EU gvg last night we give win to mc in merman so they still have chance to get 32 gear , cz we know that we can will every gvg if we want, but we want make eu server lil bit balance,so they still have a reason to play mc , sad in US saphire, mc never get any chance to enter merman Dg 

You have my respect, man

4 minutes ago, Khrone said:

But AoE control is PvE lol

And if you want damage, Necro has more AoE damage than Lock XD

mage and seeker aoe better. and I just want to say that merman dg mc player too hard. and mc player less than less.  it's fact. isn't it? 

19 minutes ago, Shi1ezhi said:

mage and seeker aoe better. and I just want to say that merman dg mc player too hard. and mc player less than less.  it's fact. isn't it? 

It's doable with the right party. With our best party, we made it with 5 mins left and no deaths. Considering that we rarely go there (maybe twice since the release of the update), I believe it's a good record. 

Every mermen gvg , Elf happy , some will get rich and some will get stronger

in Mc , ahh here we go again, just afk ,hopelesss, soon they move mc to elf , or maybe they leave the game , and put 1 star on app store ,first time i play this cz its say best mmorpg in 2013 maybe,and yes it was best mobile game in that year, but not now , the rating goes down and down 

• Akasha locked this topic