Guild activity log

kyumaru

Luleeee (my guild leader of dominators - EU) has lost many valuable items in guild warehouse like more than 50 resurrection scrolls, unity signs, i'm as newbie rank in his guild and he asked me who were last the heir and explorer online, and i told him about 5 ppl the last online but he is still confused the one who stole his items. I think it should be added new menu for activity log, so all member will read the log of all activities. I think the thief stole the items when all member were offline, so no one seeing notification that he withdrawn some items, its ridicilous. GM should make new menu for activity log ASAP! Its not about leader's fault but also need a control data cuz the friends are not forever to be honest, they might deny some promises and break the trust for anytime and any chance. Ty

Luleeee (my guild leader of dominators - EU) has lost many valuable items in guild warehouse like more than 50 resurrection scrolls, unity signs, i'm as newbie rank in his guild and he asked me who were last the heir and explorer online, and i told him about 5 ppl the last online but he is still confused the one who stole his items. I think it should be added new menu for activity log, so all member will read the log of all activities. I think the thief stole the items when all member were offline, so no one seeing notification that he withdrawn some items, its ridicilous. GM should make new menu for activity log ASAP! Its not about leader's fault but also need a control data cuz the friends are not forever to be honest, they might deny some promises and break the trust for anytime and any chance. Ty

ohh so you are also victimized by this culprit :facepalm:

Lol the most stupid guild I ever know.

Keeping valuable things in warehouse.

Its epic! Keep up the stupid things

Yeah but its because those guild are NOT DICTATORS.  they respect and trust all the members, but unfortunately there are culprits who sabotage the guilds warehouse despite of helping and being kind to this person. I understand if the guild is dictators and bad but if the guild is good and very respectful I think they don't deserved to be scammed due to lack of security in guilds!

???? you don't really mean us???

I'm not the one who control my Members like CIA.

A Guild is a team/family. PPl should trust each other.

Those who steal from Guild Bank should be shooten from a bolt while they are in toilet  :diablo:

A Log Data would be nice tho see who is this guy to warn others.