Minions. Suggestions and impressions.

snorlax

Nty if a guy summons a mimic then the mimic will summon a mimic that will summon a mimic and so on, also one noso is enough, please

heal himself? why? why not make.. Smart minions!!! yes we need them 

1. Who you targeted will be healed, that means that if you target yourself, the minions will target himself too.

However you can heal anyone and the mimic will do so too healing that guy.

however i agree that the minion AI is stupid, however its kinda hard to improve

yes ! minions make the game play cool and smooth . Easy for levelling up and in dungeons. In my opinion ,minions must be a permanent attachment to character once it reaches lvl 18 . and minion can start with level 1 and noob. We can feed something like gold + experience points + special signs of empowerment for levelling up. Also the minion can be managed with a seperate interface button . Where it gives us chance to gear it up ,dress it up and weapon it according to the player's choice . And what about a seperate arena for minions alone ? . Let there come a time when minions rule arenar as players .

yes ! minions make the game play cool and smooth . Easy for levelling up and in dungeons. In my opinion ,minions must be a permanent attachment to character once it reaches lvl 18 . and minion can start with level 1 and noob. We can feed something like gold + experience points + special signs of empowerment for levelling up. Also the minion can be managed with a seperate interface button . Where it gives us chance to gear it up ,dress it up and weapon it according to the player's choice . And what about a seperate arena for minions alone ? . Let there come a time when minions rule arenar as players .

:nea:

Dat escalated quickly

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

can you really fix this problem that if we died The minion dies with us, put it in real life if i died someones die with me just cuz he can handle himself alone and come back to me at respawn statue ?  :crazy:  :crazy:  ;D

Edited by hohola

can you really fix this problem that if we died he dies with us out it in real life if i diead someones die with me ?  :crazy:  :crazy:  ;D

Dunno if you've already realized it, but Warspear is not real life :fool:

• 3 weeks later...

such an ability that allows summon a minion at the cost of health and mana ? These skills would not be limited to a single character , but to race or class (healer, tanker or sweeper) :pardon: :tease:

Hoping that minion can restore mana to:')

My mana dry quicky when hunt boss :smile:

Mana regen not enough to me...so hopefully gm can make minion can restore mana and heal also...mana pot to expensive to me to buy...

Exact same thing here. In that case a minion wouldn't be a good solution, better make an expert skill for both factions that increases mana regen for a while.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
2 minutes ago, IrishBoar said:

Maybe make some minions upgrade themselves to the characters level a little bit? So that the minions would be more useful to high level chars.

They do already. Their strenght increases (a bit) once the character levels up

Just now, Higgings said:

Oh? Never noticed. You learn something new every day ig. Maybe a bit more of an increase?:cat2:

3 minutes ago, IrishBoar said:

Oh? Never noticed. You learn something new every day ig. Maybe a bit more of an increase?:cat2:

I can agree 😁

But a thing I rate necessary is showing the list of skills a minion can use and making them a bit more accessible: at the first stages of the game, having them is essential for some players. Devs indeed put 3 minions as reward in one of the quests newbies have to finish. 

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

I can agree 😁

But a thing I rate necessary is showing the list of skills a minion can use and making them a bit more accessible: at the first stages of the game, having them is essential for some players. Devs indeed put 3 minions as reward in one of the quests newbies have to finish. 

Yes, that would be very useful. And it should be accessible when browsing in the market too.

Maybe make it like the relics have? Just a list of the skills, and what class players get these skills from.

5 minutes ago, IrishBoar said:

Yes, that would be very useful. And it should be accessible when browsing in the market too.

Maybe make it like the relics have? Just a list of the skills, and what class players get these skills from.

Yes definitely. I do not mean something that hard to make. With maybe also the level of the skill written on the right side

On 8/28/2018 at 12:30 PM, Higgings said:

Their level is rounded up to a multiple of five; as such there are only level 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 minions. For example players from levels 21 to 25 all have their minions at level 25.

On 8/28/2018 at 12:43 PM, IrishBoar said:

I'd prefer something more like this image, a list of skills isn't very informative if I'm a newish player and have no idea what a library or a charmer is.

sketch-1535831129634.png

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Luiz Del Ducca said:

I wish hallowen bring new damager long distance minion theres just one in the game (Dead Huntsman)

Moreover it would be veeeery cool to see a good tanking-type minion which could be similar to average tanking class player in a defensive meaning that could fit high-level areas. Right now there are not that many good tanking summons in a game, unless they can be useful for debuffing/silencing/stunning purposes. I'd love to see a summon i could do dungeons with without having a tank class in a party :greedy:

On 8/7/2013 at 5:03 PM, REAPER said:

i agree with all posts so far.

The one that basically says "make minions invincible" is god awful to be honest. No offense ofc... But imagine running around as a warden or smtn, with a heal/dmg/stunner minion and basically just shreading everyone and everything because they can't do anything to stop you nor your minion.. That'd pretty much destroy the balance and the meaning of the minions with necromancer's skills that cost certain % of your max hp. And yeah, lets face the fact that 90% of us are going to "PvP cave" somewhat daily or at least weekly, and fighting people with lightning spirits/pumpkin guards/granite guard looking thingies/etc. etc.... Imagine if they were all invincible.. 😤

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/1/2016 at 10:04 AM, Akasha said:

I want minions to ride 

supply of horses, animals, aliens ! , anything that makes me walk on the map faster  :give_rose:

That's called mounts. Alot of people wants it but devs say no :corner:

On 4/24/2021 at 11:29 AM, Mohamadhk said:

I wish if we had permanent minions like adding pets system.

I want this

• 9 months later...

Water Elemental Minion aggression/aoe damage must be remove. Because of this aoe damage, the minion have high chance to aggro the enemy monsters and he die. This minion has 12hrs duration but with his aoe damage the duration is more likely less than 30 mins because its easy to die.

I hope you read this and take an action. 

Thank you😊

I suggest new minion that have passive buff to the user called last stand that the hp of the user can't lower than 1hp and gain 100% resistance in 5 seconds after he/she takes damage that can kill him.

- About the active buff it gives random buff; +10 attack speed, +10%phy/magic power or +10% penetration in 20seconds and after the buff gone the user gain 100%damage receive as heal in this 20secs duration.

• 1 year later...

Voddoo minion resurrection skill have bug that doesn't revive the teammates some times, I suggest add visual info like a bar or timer to show the cooldown time of minion skills or if the skill is available to use.

• 5 weeks later...

We need more defensive and offensive type of minion. Currently there are too many support minion so it is better if we add more offensive and defensive minion to add variety in this game. These are few suggestions of mine example of defensive and offensive minion .

Defensive Minion

Steel Knight(unique)

Passive (Rusting)

Applies a Rust debuff to enemy in 2 yard around the minion for 6 sec every 5 sec. The debuff reduce the enemy penetration by 2% and physical and magical power by 3%. Applying a new debuff reset the duration. The debuff can stack up to 10. Maximum number of enemy players affected is 3.

Active(Metallic screech)

The minion slam it's weapon and stun the target enemy for 2.5 sec and the surrounding enemies in radius of 1 yard by 1 sec. Maximum players affected is 3.

Active(Iron poisoning)

The minion poison the enemy with iron causing damage over time equal to 40% of minion physical attack every 3 sec for 12 sec

Offensive minion

Shadow goblin(unique)

Passive(Shadow slash)

Every auto-attack caused by the minion have a 35℅ chance to inflict bleed to the enemy that deals 30℅ of the minion physical damage every 3 sec for 15 sec. If the enemy have 5 or more bleed effect, the minion auto attack dealt to enemy will be critical and ignore the enemy's defense.

Active(Phantom clone)

The minion sent a clone to the enemy that takes 50% of the minion's attribute. The clone can't use skill

Active(Dark flow)

Increase the minion's and character attack speed by 15% and accuracy by 15℅ for 15 sec.

That's all for my suggestion. I hope the dev team able to fulfill my suggestion in the game. 

On 9/2/2023 at 4:34 AM, Balabak said:

We need more defensive and offensive type of minion. Currently there are too many support minion so it is better if we add more offensive and defensive minion to add variety in this game. These are few suggestions of mine example of defensive and offensive minion .

Defensive Minion

Steel Knight(unique)

Passive (Rusting)

Applies a Rust debuff to enemy in 2 yard around the minion for 6 sec every 5 sec. The debuff reduce the enemy penetration by 2% and physical and magical power by 3%. Applying a new debuff reset the duration. The debuff can stack up to 10. Maximum number of enemy players affected is 3.

Active(Metallic screech)

The minion slam it's weapon and stun the target enemy for 2.5 sec and the surrounding enemies in radius of 1 yard by 1 sec. Maximum players affected is 3.

Active(Iron poisoning)

The minion poison the enemy with iron causing damage over time equal to 40% of minion physical attack every 3 sec for 12 sec

Offensive minion

Shadow goblin(unique)

Passive(Shadow slash)

Every auto-attack caused by the minion have a 35℅ chance to inflict bleed to the enemy that deals 30℅ of the minion physical damage every 3 sec for 15 sec. If the enemy have 5 or more bleed effect, the minion auto attack dealt to enemy will be critical and ignore the enemy's defense.

Active(Phantom clone)

The minion sent a clone to the enemy that takes 50% of the minion's attribute. The clone can't use skill

Active(Dark flow)

Increase the minion's and character attack speed by 15% and accuracy by 15℅ for 15 sec.

That's all for my suggestion. I hope the dev team able to fulfill my suggestion in the game. 

I love these ideas but the names could be better. 

"Armored Horror" looke like a evil spirit inside the armor 

"Redcap Gobbo" looks like a Goblin Redcap with a huge scythe

• 4 weeks later...

Now that we have an update that shows the minion in the character section, it would be nice if we had the ability to unequip it whenever we want to, just so the lifespan of the minion doesn't die out when we are offline and it would be really nice if minions had the ablity to collect gold from dead monsters, that would be reallly handy