Minions. Suggestions and impressions.

snorlax

• Developer

Dear players!

With current update Warspear Online 3.7 we added new feature - minions! And we would like to ask you about your experience and check out your suggestions!

Please, comment it!

1400 miracle coins are not easy to get. The price needs to be droped or most wont be able to buy minions from miracle shop and people will just do dailies.

i want minion that have dark circle skill

Dear players!

With current update Warspear Online 3.7 we added new feature - minions! And we would like to ask you about your experience and check out your suggestions!

Please, comment it!

63443_.jpg

Dear devs,

When the scroll says that a minion is ment to last until a hero dies or until 20 mins has passed i expect it to do so.

but no, here i am walking around nadir when out a sudden a curious bd pops up out of nowhere, hams my minion, and as stupid as i am, im like;

"nah bro, all good that minion wont die so meeh do what ya want"

then im like holy cheeseburgers, my minion did just die! *rages and kills all elven minions i see on the spot*

i suggest you guys remove the ability to "kill" our fellow minions :bad:

pst.

when we go to arena while a minion is activated, or log off you automatically lose the minion, please fix it asap.

minions are really great so far.

Found out all their skills except for the Lizard one.

It makes wars more fun and exciting and not just that but questing and farming aswell.

My suggestions would be

Make pets auto attack a person once you target him - At the moment they only attack the people you hit, it gives melees a disadvantage cause some pets have skills which are usefull like Threads of Darkness and taunt but melees cant make their pets use these skills without attacking the enemy so Thread's effect would be useless and taunt can also help in melee vs range fights.

Add skill details on minion details aswell - level, skill name and effect.

More to be added soon. I guess.

Well, after testing a minion, here my suggestion:

1. Add action: hide minion

When no more need to use minion, we can hide it for some time, its also useful for avoid from the death in dangerous war (got raped).

2. Add feature: set minion name

Required mcoin.

3. Minion controller

We can set how minion's attitute is.

*Agro mode

*Follow mode

*Silence mode

Well, after testing a minion, here my suggestion:

1. Add action: hide minion

When no more need to use minion, we can hide it for some time, its also useful for avoid from the death in dangerous war (got raped).

2. Add feature: set minion name

Required mcoin.

3. Minion controller

We can set how minion's attitute is.

*Agro mode

*Follow mode

*Silence mode

excuse me, but what's the point of renaming a minion for mcoins when it only lasts for 20minutes? (Or until a hero/minion dies)

I also agree with all the suggestions. Especially the ones of the minions needing to be able to attack anyone that attacks you. My priest got powned because my abyss zealot wouldnt attack any of the mobs that were attacking my priest except the ones my priest was currently busy attacking. So I died and lost minion... Felt like I giant Waste of mcoins...  :'(

Dear devs,

When the scroll says that a minion is ment to last until a hero dies or until 20 mins has passed i expect it to do so.

but no, here i am walking around nadir when out a sudden a curious bd pops up out of nowhere, hams my minion, and as stupid as i am, im like;

"nah bro, all good that minion wont die so meeh do what ya want"

then im like holy cheeseburgers, my minion did just die! *rages and kills all elven minions i see on the spot*

i suggest you guys remove the ability to "kill" our fellow minions :bad:

pst.

when we go to arena while a minion is activated, or log off you automatically lose the minion, please fix it asap.

Tbh, I disagree on this, you should be allowed to kill eichothers minions, yes it sounds cruel but welcome to warspear.

If people are that pathetic to kill eichothers minions let them be, the real challange is to kill the summoner (aka the player)

As for the arena thing, Snorlax already said it was a minor bug that will be fixed with the next update.

Aigrind, You did great work and I hope you do in future too. But minions which have different rarity will live longer like common:20min, uncommon:30min and rare:40min. :)

I read in another thread that you should make minions a permanent skill where we get to select a minion to be with us throughout the game. Not sure if this is something we have an option to select when we create a character or when we reach a certain level , like level 12. We also get to develop their skills, buy gear and so on.

Of-course its not fun to see those minions died easily.

and as expected those scroll are expensive..

you know what? we can have a way for you to earn the same amount of miracle coins...

You only need to make them permanent and add more features..

If there's a chance that Minions would be permanent,

I promised that I will give my best support to that idea. AND I will send more ideas about it.

but now . this minions update is nothing...

really no joke.

Minions provide help in may ways, but only last for 20 minutes, which really shouldn't happen like that.

Since they are fairly weak anyway, I think that minions should last forever until they die ;)

I  tried most of the minions. Being a DK ofc minions that heals and protect me r more usefull. But also the others aren't bad , i'm using atk one in my warlock , helps to do dq faster.

The only thing i dislike the most , is that minions dissapear if you go arena. It means u can't go arena if u summon one.

I'm also agree whit the other messages saying u can't see which minion is in ur side.

AND GUYS , Thank you :D u r really working hard and doing an amazing work! Congratulations :D

muah!! :D

Spending coins for only 20 minutes, its epic update!

I suggest to make the minion price higher because now is too cheap for their benefits.

I suggest to make the minion price higher because now is too cheap for their benefits.

Are you kidding?

They won't buy it...

If they make it permanent you will see the people will buy it..

Buying those temporary minions are not worthy...

Make them PERMANENT AND IT WILL BE WORTHY TO BUY.

yeah i love that :yahoo: . lets make moneyspear online.

Little suggestions but helpfull :)

Add a little bar under the players-bar with the time left of the minion and hp of the minion.

And add the name of owner (player) to the minion-bar.

Oh, cat charmer by my side, I see you there, lurking on the periphery of my vision, healing my woumds and giving me armor. And when I try to look at you, you blush right away. Are you shy, cat charmer ? Why only when I ignore you do you return to my bag or disapear? Oh, cat chamer, it's all right. You are forgiven.

Please consider make some minions defender and attack who attacked you, not only go to who you are attacking (or both options) but best i think could be option to build it according to your preferences.

-Make minions last longer/cheaper/easier to get. (So everyday everyone will use them a lot not only 1st weeks of update)

-If player dies, make minion neutral mob, attacking everyone next to him.

-Make a % chance to get drop minion cache once you kill a  minion

-Make some rare red rank minions with 10k-50k hp, high def, some random stun,high damage and some AoE damage skills with low cooldown like mage. Chance to get them could be very rare at minion cache/swamps and easy at gold/silver/bronce fame chest.

Mainly people will use them for raid towns and will be very fun for who use them and for the people trying kill it. Also it will stimulate people to lvl up their guilds and compete for top ranks and it will be a test for tower of berengar if next mob generation get skills and with time to fix if bug at their mechanics.

This is also found: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=90784.0

At the moment, the minions are cool; helpful and yeah. I speak on behalf of my guild, Prototype, and some other players.

The minions last 20 minutes, shorter if they are killed by mob, opposite faction players, by logging out, by entering arena.

The above problems are NOT worth the purchase of minions, however , i do have suggestions that may aid this new update.

1) the 20 minute parameter has to change, perhaps create purchasable minions that last 7 days, 30 days etc, maybe even soul-bound ( forever) or they may drop from bosses.

2) in regards to suggestion 1, when your minion dies, it will automatically respawn after 15 minutes or earlier, depending on rarity of the pet. Also, the player has the option to summon or de-summon his/her minion as he/she wishes.

3) Similar to party's, we need to be able to see the amount of hp/mana our pet has on the HUD.

4) as the game advancing, i hope we would be able to command our minion to cross a boarder and check the amount of players ( opposite faction ) are present.

5)when in parties, minions such as witch doctor and cat charmer should possess the ability to heal party members aswell.

6) when logging off, your pet is de-summoned but not lost.

7) similar to arena, de-summon.

Thank you, I hope you take my suggestions into consideration.

Suggestion about minions:

- They should be permanent.

- They should be able to wear equipments

- We should be able to increase their skill level

The scrolls can still work for 20 minutes but it should only get active our usual minions and not get a new minion each time we use it.

I love new minions  ;D

Few bad things about them though:

-Disappear if go arena or die, the duration of them is so small that i think you should keep it for atleast that time even if u die.

-Price in miracle shop is maybe a bit too high

-Last only for 20minute :(

Good things:

+Can get from bosses, swamp and quests, for free :yahoo:

+minions skills are soo cool

+very useful in questing/hunting

-make minion permanent.

-when they die, make them respawn for 30 min, 1 hour or 24 hour maybe. if player want respawn it quick, use some scroll from miracle shop.

-make "call - dismiss" option for minion

-make minion upgrading system same as amplying weapon n gear, for example;

-> use minion sphere deffence + sign for improve they deff & minion damage sphere + sign for they attack

-> max is +10 minion ability

thats all

make them stay till killed (6-12hour is not), (then we can use scroll to revive them) auto attack when hero is attacked and give them more hp/mana/def/dmg. its pathetic and lower price. at time to buy them 1k mcoins and use them for 20minutes IF LUCKY is waste of money....

I agree with those who says that different minions should have different duration. My tip is that you keep 20 min for common minion, but change the time for advanced minions to 30-40 min and for uniqe minions 60 min. I also got a question. Why is there random minions on some maps? The area can be empty but the minion still stands there without a summoner/owner. It is really weird :unknw:

Upgrade for minion will bring the game even more imbalance. Now minion dmg 70-95 depend on the mobs.

Upgrading minion will kill the pvp fun aspect

*speechless when someone still suggesting minion should have 10k-50k hp, how come such person has this idea

*speechless when someone still suggesting minion should have 10k-50k hp, how come such person has this idea

Dont worry, 1k hp kitten priest with 80 dmg still can act as leech/help to finish someone while running back, go ask your guild mate juniorcell how dangerous they are, or ask him better if being last hitted broke items 10% or its sun dmg, because i dont know yet  :)

speechless when someone still suggesting minion should have 10k-50k hp, how come such person has this idea

i guess when (FINALY) the 30s come (level) we will have more than 20k hp so it would be normal if the minions would have 10k hp. after all we have (the most of us) 2.5-3k and the minions have 1-2k (usual)

Small suggestion

Developer, please add minion reward in labyrinth quest.