snorlax

Minions. Suggestions and impressions.

180 posts in this topic

I got a suggestion:

A Minion with a quite short duration:

Minion: Mimic (or Mirror, or phantom or what do i know)

Duration: 30 mins

Rarity: Rare (Infact very rare)

When summoned, that minion will be an exact copy of you, with exact same skillset, exact same stats, hell, even costume and stuff like that.

You couls make the mimik copy each of your actions, if you heal yourself, the minion will heal himself too, if you jump on a ganker the minion will too etc

You should be able to see if its a minion or not, maybe by an aura like circle around it

Edited by MCocktail
Ninja Owl likes this

The AI of minions is somewhat retarded. Agree with you, Gladiator:).

M, think about wars maybe?

Nty if a guy summons a mimic then the mimic will summon a mimic that will summon a mimic and so on, also one noso is enough, please

heal himself? why? why not make.. Smart minions!!! yes we need them 

1. Who you targeted will be healed, that means that if you target yourself, the minions will target himself too.

However you can heal anyone and the mimic will do so too healing that guy.

however i agree that the minion AI is stupid, however its kinda hard to improve

yes ! minions make the game play cool and smooth . Easy for levelling up and in dungeons. In my opinion ,minions must be a permanent attachment to character once it reaches lvl 18 . and minion can start with level 1 and noob. We can feed something like gold + experience points + special signs of empowerment for levelling up. Also the minion can be managed with a seperate interface button . Where it gives us chance to gear it up ,dress it up and weapon it according to the player's choice . And what about a seperate arena for minions alone ? . Let there come a time when minions rule arenar as players .

yes ! minions make the game play cool and smooth . Easy for levelling up and in dungeons. In my opinion ,minions must be a permanent attachment to character once it reaches lvl 18 . and minion can start with level 1 and noob. We can feed something like gold + experience points + special signs of empowerment for levelling up. Also the minion can be managed with a seperate interface button . Where it gives us chance to gear it up ,dress it up and weapon it according to the player's choice . And what about a seperate arena for minions alone ? . Let there come a time when minions rule arenar as players .

:nea:

Dat escalated quickly

can you really fix this problem that if we died The minion dies with us, put it in real life if i died someones die with me just cuz he can handle himself alone and come back to me at respawn statue ?  :crazy:  :crazy:  ;D

Edited by hohola

can you really fix this problem that if we died he dies with us out it in real life if i diead someones die with me ?  :crazy:  :crazy:  ;D

Dunno if you've already realized it, but Warspear is not real life :fool:

such an ability that allows summon a minion at the cost of health and mana ? These skills would not be limited to a single character , but to race or class (healer, tanker or sweeper) :pardon: :tease:

Hoping that minion can restore mana to:')

My mana dry quicky when hunt boss :smile:

Mana regen not enough to me...so hopefully gm can make minion can restore mana and heal also...mana pot to expensive to me to buy...

Exact same thing here. In that case a minion wouldn't be a good solution, better make an expert skill for both factions that increases mana regen for a while.

I want minions to ride 

supply of horses, animals, aliens ! , anything that makes me walk on the map faster  :give_rose:

Edited by Hyedra