Minions. Suggestions and impressions.

snorlax

Mmm..,..hi snorlax maybe u can update the pet system and delete the minion system. In this pet system u can fight with your pet and if your pet died u can revive him in a catedral or in the reviving statue. You can lvl up your pet too by killing different monsters in the game.

Mmm..,..hi snorlax maybe u can update the pet system and delete the minion system. In this pet system u can fight with your pet and if your pet died u can revive him in a catedral or in the reviving statue. You can lvl up your pet too by killing different monsters in the game.

All if your ideas have been suggested before & disagreed by many players.

One thing that i am currently in disgust about in regards to minions, is the fact that the game boasts of the "pick up and play" aspect, but in regards to minions, it is in fact the opposite. If you summon a minion and log off, the timer continues whilst offline. This should not happen, the timer should freeze, thus giving players the option to log off without the worry of waste and to be able to log back on and continue where they left off.

Nothing worst than having to stop questing and run to the store or anything of the like, only to come back and find your much needed minion gone.

Also, an option to disable minions would be excellent. There has been moments where they have been a burden, and i would have wished to have had the option to get rid of them. Be it permanent or semi-permanent i don't care, i would just love to have the option.

So to sum it up:

• Freeze the timer when the player logs off.
  • Option to de-summon minions.

Also need a passive minion that does not attack, for complicated farms like lab. something like a merman.

bump

• 4 weeks later...

One thing that i am currently in disgust about in regards to minions, is the fact that the game boasts of the "pick up and play" aspect, but in regards to minions, it is in fact the opposite. If you summon a minion and log off, the timer continues whilst offline. This should not happen, the timer should freeze, thus giving players the option to log off without the worry of waste and to be able to log back on and continue where they left off.

Nothing worst than having to stop questing and run to the store or anything of the like, only to come back and find your much needed minion gone.

Also, an option to disable minions would be excellent. There has been moments where they have been a burden, and i would have wished to have had the option to get rid of them. Be it permanent or semi-permanent i don't care, i would just love to have the option.

So to sum it up:

• Freeze the timer when the player logs off.
  • Option to de-summon minions.

Bumping this.

And i also believe that minions acquired from [berengar's stash] should not be "personal".

Getting a swamp hermit for example on shaman/druid is completely useless and a hindrance due to it's low over heal, and you cannot even dismiss it if accidentally summoned.

Bumping this.

And i also believe that minions acquired from [berengar's stash] should not be "personal".

Getting a swamp hermit for example on shaman/druid is completely useless and a hindrance due to it's low over heal, and you cannot even dismiss it if accidentally summoned.

agreed

Bumping this.

I'm with you bro(about personal parameters) + there must be an option to dismiss minions when they're summoned if you don't have another minion to summon.

Edit: Are there any new minions bro?

I'm with you bro(about personal parameters) + there must be an option to dismiss minions when they're summoned if you don't have another minion to summon.

Edit: Are there any new minions bro?

Nah not that i know of. Chests just give out the swamp type of minions.

Nah not that i know of. Chests just give out the swamp type of minions.

As I thought, but if there's keep me in info bro :) , ty!

• 1 month later...

Small suggestion

Developer, please add minion reward in labyrinth quest.

it would be great :yahoo:

Small suggestion

Developer, please add minion reward in labyrinth quest.

Yeah, this is a good one, even if we can obtain them by farming lab bosses.

Yeah, this is a good one, even if we can obtain them by farming lab bosses.

Yes, we have been able to obtain minions from Lab bosses for quite a while now.

can you make the summons be killed by players and be unkilled tby the summons that we use ? ;D ;D ;D

Your answer has been given:

Nope, it's working like it should(

• 3 weeks later...

we need a minion with palas banner

You can support "Expert Minions" idea down.

Suggestion:

After v3.12 aka 'Expert Skills 'update, I thought in an idea to make a new type of minions named "Experts", they'll be the rarest kind of minions even more than "Unique", they can have a base & expert skill in same time or 2 experts at the same time and they can be found by winning one of the 3 tournament ranks(yes, I mean to change the reward of the minion that is a reward now and exchange it with the 3 minions below). The "Defense" minion will be for #1, "Attacking| for #2 and "Supporting" for #3.

Here's an example on them(this is the look they will have, but the skills, devs must change them as I stated up, 1 base and 1 expert or 2 experts):

Fx3DAu.png

Q5prf9.png

name:Ravva Hunter.

Skills:Deathcall,Thorn Of Death.

icon:T1rzzh.png

Rarity:Rare.

Time:4 Hours.

type: Offence

7Otj6u.png

name:Ravva Charmer.

Skills:Healing touch,Lighting sheild .

Type:support

nf6p7m.png

Name:Ravva defendor.

Skill:Fetters of justice ,Valor Aura.

Icon:T1rzzh.png

Type: defence

the idea is simple!

why rare? i hope devs put those minions as rewards of tourn's!

Thanks Shilan & thanks for reading!

Edited by Bugs Bunny

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I need to make an important observation about the new skills. The Paladin has two abilities that affect more than one enemy at the same time, the blade dancer in addition to the defense of a barbarian, have the attack of a rogue, and has abilities hit while various enemies (the latter of which is update). The Druid also has simultaneous skill involving more than one player, the ability to cure that makes the absurd Druid heal while healing your allies all around, reaching up to 1,1k healing, sometimes even more, and Mage have a shield now, plus the ability similar to the Warlock, the circle on the floor. The fact is, 80% of Elves and chosen gained and are gaining skills multiple hit in several players, while the MC and the Forsaken skills received a single hit, and obviously is not helping in battles involving more than 4 players .... for this reason, the elves and the chosen are destroying the MC and the Forsaken in the arena no matter how strong the MC ... please in the next update to stop this obsession of monstrous skills for elves and the chosen skills and create a GOOD and STRONG skill enough to equate the forces between the factions and consequently equate battles, whether in the arena or in the wars. Thank you for your attention.

Hello everyone, I need to make an important observation about the new skills. The Paladin has two abilities that affect more than one enemy at the same time, the blade dancer in addition to the defense of a barbarian, have the attack of a rogue, and has abilities hit while various enemies (the latter of which is update). The Druid also has simultaneous skill involving more than one player, the ability to cure that makes the absurd Druid heal while healing your allies all around, reaching up to 1,1k healing, sometimes even more, and Mage have a shield now, plus the ability similar to the Warlock, the circle on the floor. The fact is, 80% of Elves and chosen gained and are gaining skills multiple hit in several players, while the MC and the Forsaken skills received a single hit, and obviously is not helping in battles involving more than 4 players .... for this reason, the elves and the chosen are destroying the MC and the Forsaken in the arena no matter how strong the MC ... please in the next update to stop this obsession of monstrous skills for elves and the chosen skills and create a GOOD and STRONG skill enough to equate the forces between the factions and consequently equate battles, whether in the arena or in the wars. Thank you for your attention.

thats the point. :diablo: kk

You can support "Expert Minions" idea down.

Thanks "Shilan" & thanks for reading!

but ya i support it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I believe that hero must has the ability to strengthen his minion and that should be by rune that u buy and activate it so when u use minion u it would be more powerful and this runes divided into 2 categories :   

1 - skill  :  u can add a skill to ur minion ( considering minion type , we can add attack to support minion , I suggest new expert skills that not famous or in warspear player opinion trash )

2 - bound : add a specific bound to minion which increase by minions lvl ( should be universal with no limits , don't mean that u can put all kind of bounds but any bound for any category )

few notes :

1 - skills for minions should have a limited slots (max 2)

2 - a way to know ur minions state so u can upgrade it better 

and ty  :drinks:

I believe that hero must has the ability to strengthen his minion and that should be by rune that u buy and activate it so when u use minion u it would be more powerful and this runes divided into 2 categories :   

1 - skill  :  u can add a skill to ur minion ( considering minion type , we can add attack to support minion , I suggest new expert skills that not famous or in warspear player opinion trash )

2 - bound : add a specific bound to minion which increase by minions lvl ( should be universal with no limits , don't mean that u can put all kind of bounds but any bound for any category )

few notes :

1 - skills for minions should have a limited slots (max 2)

2 - a way to know ur minions state so u can upgrade it better 

and ty  :drinks:

This is better for me.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A New minion that heal mana. GREAT!

I like this.

Minions with expert skills when

Yes, when?

Suggestion:

After v3.12 aka 'Expert Skills 'update, I thought in an idea to make a new type of minions named "Experts", they'll be the rarest kind of minions even more than "Unique", they can have a base & expert skill in same time or 2 experts at the same time and they can be found by winning one of the 3 tournament ranks(yes, I mean to change the reward of the minion that is a reward now and exchange it with the 3 minions below). The "Defense" minion will be for #1, "Attacking| for #2 and "Supporting" for #3.

Here's an example on them(this is the look they will have, but the skills, devs must change them as I stated up, 1 base and 1 expert or 2 experts):

Fx3DAu.png

Q5prf9.png

name:Ravva Hunter.

Skills:Deathcall,Thorn Of Death.

type: Offence

7Otj6u.png

name:Ravva Charmer.

Skills:Healing touch,Lighting sheild .

Type:support

nf6p7m.png

Name:Ravva defendor.

Skill:Fetters of justice ,Valor Aura.

Icon:T1rzzh.png

Type: defence

the idea is simple!

why rare? i hope devs put those minions as rewards of tourn's!

Thanks Shilan & thanks for reading!

Edited by Bugs Bunny

• 1 month later...

I got a suggestion:

A Minion with a quite short duration:

Minion: Mimic (or Mirror, or phantom or what do i know)

Duration: 30 mins

Rarity: Rare (Infact very rare)

When summoned, that minion will be an exact copy of you, with exact same skillset, exact same stats, hell, even costume and stuff like that.

You couls make the mimik copy each of your actions, if you heal yourself, the minion will heal himself too, if you jump on a ganker the minion will too etc

You should be able to see if its a minion or not, maybe by an aura like circle around it

Edited by MCocktail