Minions. Suggestions and impressions.

snorlax

Hello, whenever I farm running situations such as lab and dungeon my minion, specifically meriman, attacks a random add and get killed for it. This has to stop, the should heal and not attack! :yahoo:

A Non offensive heal type of minion is needed.

A Non offensive heal type of minion is needed.

I'd add this on too  :) .

If heal minions do not attack, they should get a higher heal to compensate for the no damage

• 2 weeks later...

Plz give ur rich minion . If we care him like as family . Our minion wil give as new weapon , costumes and sigh . It wil create strong emotional bounding with our minions . And our minions will rest in peace forever

Plz give ur rich minion . If we care him like as family . Our minion wil give as new weapon , costumes and sigh . It wil create strong emotional bounding with our minions . And our minions will rest in peace forever

eh Vivon  :facepalm:

I don't think the minions would be our friends after us forcing them to fight dangerous monsters that often kills them non-stop. :(

looool Vivon, wtf ;D

Feed it with amanitas! Nomnom

But, if he still was my friend, I would feed him with high-quality food, signs! :)

Minion suggestion:

Name: Ninja

Type: Offence

Skills: 1: Stealth (Passive) / Becomes visible when in battle mode

2: Purify (Active)

Description: Silent partner who hunts your enemies when they least except it, having him by your side for surprise attack and ambush

Icon: Опубликованное фото

Ninja Minion Summoned: Опубликованное фото

Minion suggestion:

Description: Silent partner who hunts your enemies when they least except it, having him by your side for surprise attack and ambush

Agree.

Minion suggestion:

strange one, but we need some new things in the game.

Agree.

Suggestion about minions:

- They should be permanent.

- They should be able to wear equipments

- We should be able to increase their skill level

The scrolls can still work for 20 minutes but it should only get active our usual minions and not get a new minion each time we use it.

Yez  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

• 2 weeks later...

One thing that i am currently in disgust about in regards to minions, is the fact that the game boasts of the "pick up and play" aspect, but in regards to minions, it is in fact the opposite. If you summon a minion and log off, the timer continues whilst offline. This should not happen, the timer should freeze, thus giving players the option to log off without the worry of waste and to be able to log back on and continue where they left off.

Nothing worst than having to stop questing and run to the store or anything of the like, only to come back and find your much needed minion gone.

Also, an option to disable minions would be excellent. There has been moments where they have been a burden, and i would have wished to have had the option to get rid of them. Be it permanent or semi-permanent i don't care, i would just love to have the option.

So to sum it up:

• Freeze the timer when the player logs off.
  • Option to de-summon minions.

One thing that i am currently in disgust about in regards to minions, is the fact that the game boasts of the "pick up and play" aspect, but in regards to minions, it is in fact the opposite. If you summon a minion and log off, the timer continues whilst offline. This should not happen, the timer should freeze, thus giving players the option to log off without the worry of waste and to be able to log back on and continue where they left off.

Nothing worst than having to stop questing and run to the store or anything of the like, only to come back and find your much needed minion gone.

Also, an option to disable minions would be excellent. There has been moments where they have been a burden, and i would have wished to have had the option to get rid of them. Be it permanent or semi-permanent i don't care, i would just love to have the option.

So to sum it up:

• They fixed it once & then they did it again but I agree.
  • Yes sometimes I need to take pictures & I don't want them in it, I can't take because of them so yes.

So to sum it up:

good idea xd

Hi snorlax. Can it be possible to ban people who try scam other? Its a serious and annoying matter when you see so many friends having problems with account being hacked or when trading in exchange window they put wrong items or take first deal then ignore and dnt give back

Please take this to serious so that the game dnt lost beginneers who trying this game.

Hi snorlax. Can it be possible to ban people who try scam other? Its a serious and annoying matter when you see so many friends having problems with account being hacked or when trading in exchange window they put wrong items or take first deal then ignore and dnt give back

Please take this to serious so that the game dnt lost beginneers who trying this game.

1. hacked/stolen accounts can be recovered using official support unless he broke rules n was trying to sell it

2. lying n selling wrong items and the buyer paying too much for it (this is not devs responsibility to watch over kids ingame interactions n purshaces)

3. trusting sellers that promised to give u item after u give him gold, thats plain ignorant and can easily be done in many safe ways using a 3rd both side trustable person if its gona need one

4. u posted in wrong section  :friends:

So to sum it up:

Bump.

I Have also noticed two flaws.

• Minions do not recognise skills such as "nightmares". If nightmares is places, the minion will continue attacking, thus breaking the nightmares.
  • If a minion has a higher damage, it will steal the kill in any kill quest, therefore the kill will not go towards the quest.

Since i'm here, i would like to point out that i think that when minions time out, it's rather anticlimactic. One would think that they would leave in the same fashion as they entered.

Bump.

I Have also noticed two flaws.

• Minions do not recognise skills such as "nightmares". If nightmares is places, the minion will continue attacking, thus breaking the nightmares.
  • If a minion has a higher damage, it will steal the kill in any kill quest, therefore the kill will not go towards the quest.
Since i'm here, i would like to point out that i think that when minions time out, it's rather anticlimactic. One would think that they would leave in the same fashion as they entered.

So in the end what's your suggestion bro?

all minions have 2skills, cant make these having more than 2 skills they would be more powerfull than a player, change ur skill info on all and futhermore rare isnt a type its like this:

Type: Offence or Defence or Support

Rarity: Rare or common or unique

seriously?

Yes bro.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

name:Ravva Hunter.

Skills:Deathcall,Thorn Of Death.

icon:Опубликованное фото

Rarity:Rare.

Time:4 Hours.

type: Offence

Опубликованное фото

name:Ravva Charmer.

Skills:Healing touch,Lighting sheild .

Type:support

Опубликованное фото

Name:Ravva defendor.

Skill:Fetters of justice ,Valor Aura.

Icon:Опубликованное фото

Type: defence

the idea is simple!

why rare? i hope devs put those minions as rewards of tourn's!

I like them bro, but I think adding expert skills to minions will be kinda much rarely, so as you said if they'll add these minions with expert skills better they add it as a prize for tourneys. Otherwise you can check the skills I'll suggest.

Merciless Strike & Fear.

Ancient Seal & Barkskin,

Provocation & Charge.

Good luck!

So to sum it up:

Bumping this.

Expert minion with one of expert skills? No?

You've just given me an idea :) .

Suggestion:

After v3.12 aka 'Expert Skills 'update, I thought in an idea to make a new type of minions named "Experts", they'll be the rarest kind of minions even more than "Unique", they can have a base & expert skill in same time or 2 experts at the same time and they can be found by winning one of the 3 tournament ranks(yes, I mean to change the reward of the minion that is a reward now and exchange it with the 3 minions below). The "Defense" minion will be for #1, "Attacking| for #2 and "Supporting" for #3.

Here's an example on them(this is the look they will have, but the skills, devs must change them as I stated up, 1 base and 1 expert or 2 experts):

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

name:Ravva Hunter.

Skills:Deathcall,Thorn Of Death.

type: Offence

Опубликованное фото

name:Ravva Charmer.

Skills:Healing touch,Lighting sheild .

Type:support

Опубликованное фото

Name:Ravva defendor.

Skill:Fetters of justice ,Valor Aura.

Icon:Опубликованное фото

Type: defence

the idea is simple!

why rare? i hope devs put those minions as rewards of tourn's!

Thanks "Shilan" & thanks for reading!

You've just given me an idea :) .

Suggestion:

After v3.12 aka Expert Skills update, I thought in an idea to make a new type of minions named "Experts", they'll be the rarest kind of minions even more than "Unique", they can have a Base & Expert skill in same time or 2 Experts at the same time.

*Here's an example on them:Thanks "Shilan" & thanks for reading!

An idea gave you an idea of a same idea? Umm, okai, no problemo

could create a minion copies that you like the player who used, not necessarily equal but rather, as the character who uses it invokes an example druid druid = bd bd pleads and so on :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

maybe you could put the minions back to the daily quests. the only place where you now can get them is a dailie at t5, gariel. why? becasue you first need to complete the six shadows, which is actually as annoying as shit, and only after that you can get a minion (out a choice of 3). and you dont have to kill gariel everyday.  :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool:

qui pugnabit moriar.

maybe you could put the minions back to the daily quests. the only place where you now can get them is a dailie at t5, gariel. why? becasue you first need to complete the six shadows, which is actually as annoying as shit, and only after that you can get a minion (out a choice of 3). and you dont have to kill gariel everyday.  :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool:

qui pugnabit moriar.

Nty.

Why not?

Because the things as usual are great, go to swamps or buy or farm bosses to get more minions.

• 2 weeks later...

Because the things as usual are great, go to swamps or buy or farm bosses to get more minions.

1. i only die in swamps and never complete any quests.

2. i am too poor to buy minions.

3. i am too weak to farm bosses (not my personal opinion).

so, i repeat: why not bring minions back to dalies? :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: