Minions. Suggestions and impressions.

snorlax

Labyrinth bosses drop minions

i want get from quest too :'(

the bosses in lab drop minions the inslenort bosses dont drop thats why they have it as reward.

please just 1 scroll  :'(

minion must act like a pet.. they should last forever.. we should be able to leveling up our pet..

this minion scroll that only last 20mins.. :facepalm: truly sad with this concept of minion.. :(

I have some suggestions for minions:

1) Loyalty points: Minions should have thier loyalty points, improve the loyalty points by feed them (by items get from mobs or shop) and train them. The loyalty points will decrease when they die or hungry too many times.

2) Life time: Minions should live with us forever  :cray: When we want our minions die you have to make sure about it (like delete character) and when mobs kill the minion, we need something to revive it.

3) Stats: Minions should have its own stats (like critical, dodge, etc..) and this stats imcrease by loyalty points or items (may not equips, maybe food or potions).

4) Where we can use minions: I agree with no minion in arena but when we come back it just disappear  :cray: Please make it come back with us, just send it to a waiting room lol  ;D And I saw an update that we will have war guild, and please no minion in war guild too.

Finally, I want to say: "Make minions become our pet".

i think you must change the way minions die after 20 minutes. Its just shocking to watch them get a heart attack and drop dead.

lmao ikr? ;D

Here come over here giddy giddy minion pet, yesyes follow me my dear now please heal me.

Great lets go have some fun my lil cuddly puddly minion :3 here..follow m.. *drops dead*

minion must act like a pet.. they should last forever.. we should be able to leveling up our pet..

this minion scroll that only last 20mins.. :facepalm: truly sad with this concept of minion.. :(

Please read

Minion suggestion part 1: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=90787.0

Minion suggestion part 2: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=90817.0

Having a hp and mana bar and how long the minion is going to last, could be displayed somewhere on the screen.

I like that minions have time limits and aren't invincible, but increasing the duration for rarer minions would be great.

Seeing if a minion is friendly or an enemies should be displayed as well.

Well everyone's already pointed out good suggestions and inputs, so i'll leave it at that.

Btw, people are getting too dependent on minions now, or will be in the near future.

minions no exampel pot point guild

together have time

but pots save after quit at game,minions left time and leave at charecter :facepalm:

If time is stop minions after quit at game = was good  or dont kill minions at enamy very better

minions no exampel pot point guild

together have time

but pots save after quit at game,minions left time and leave at charecter :facepalm:

If time is stop minions after quit at game = was good  or dont kill minions at enamy very better

:wacko:

PLEASE MAKE MINIONS LAST MORE THAN 20MIN I LOVE THE IDEA THEY ARE VERY HELPFULL BUT THE TIME LIFE OF A MINION IS VERY LAME I WISH IF YOU COULD MAKE MINION WITH CD INSTEAD OF SCROLL AND U CAN MAKE EVERYTIME NEW MINION IN MC SHOP SO PPL WILL BUY IT  AND CD COULD BE FOR EXAMPLE 15 OR 30 MIN but 20 min minion and disapear on death its a fail idea u can see it ur self first days and second everyone was exited the cat charmer cost til 10 15k after 3days it cost only 1k and no one buy it mcoin shop minions no one use .... just imagine I bought 10$ of mcoins im exited i buy set of minions im happy , i use minion i go kota i get killed ... i use another one i go boss i get killed ... i use another one and other and other in 20min i lost all my minions 10$ wasted and time too ....reconsider this please

Thanks for hear players. New minion unique for players at top rated guilds seems really cool and will bring fun for the people using them and the ones killing it, last 4 hours, maybe red rank mob stats and description of probable skills/dmg make us expect the best xD

Now i have changed my mind. I think you shiuld make minions permanent. They should be able to lvl up and they should also have skills with skill points. But instead of gear the minions should have a thing called spirit stones. They should work like runes/crystals, but instead of getting attached to gear, they would be directly attached to the minion.

Now i have changed my mind. I think you shiuld make minions permanent. They should be able to lvl up and they should also have skills with skill points. But instead of gear the minions should have a thing called spirit stones. They should work like runes/crystals, but instead of getting attached to gear, they would be directly attached to the minion.

i would like that.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a little suggestion about minion: Most minion have a duration of 1 hour, some more, but sometimes you use minion and 5 minutes later it is killed by an enemy. My suggestion is that the minion should be able to use the full potential of his duration. IF a minion gets killed, it must be dead until the owner dies, and if the owner spawns, the minion should also spawn again, and so it goes on until the 1 hour duration is over.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

my suggestions is new minion

Опубликованное фото

The flame Demon With sword 

the demon has a BD skill Flashstrike and Hamstring  8)

ty

• 4 weeks later...

If there would be permanent minions (pets) we would require to use mc coin once which will not make dev get more money and will decline this opinion.Like in mc shop now minions cost 400 or more mc cant remember exact amount which last only 2 hours which will lead to "spend less mc on minions"and lower income for devs.But i would like the idea of permanent minions better.

I have a little suggestion about minion: Most minion have a duration of 1 hour, some more, but sometimes you use minion and 5 minutes later it is killed by an enemy. My suggestion is that the minion should be able to use the full potential of his duration. IF a minion gets killed, it must be dead until the owner dies, and if the owner spawns, the minion should also spawn again, and so it goes on until the 1 hour duration is over.

good idea :good:

I do agree, that sounds like a good idea also ;D

At least they should add this, if they don't add permanent minions.

I always have the tension"shit large enemy approaching run or my 20k golem will dead" :facepalm:

I had not gone thru all the comments on the forum, but I would like to add some valuable comments:

- Hide or Disable Minions

- Show Minions skills and attack/heal ammount, like for example:

- Attack: 110

- Heal: 125

- Shield

- Stun

The actual description existing on the minion is too simple "Heal wounds of the hero in battle"

Nobody can tell the difference between one minion and the other except if it is a healer or a attacker  :good:

I had not gone thru all the comments on the forum, but I would like to add some valuable comments:

- Hide or Disable Minions

- Show Minions skills and attack/heal ammount, like for example:

- Attack: 110

- Heal: 125

- Shield

- Stun

The actual description existing on the minion is too simple "Heal wounds of the hero in battle"

Nobody can tell the difference between one minion and the other except if it is a healer or a attacker  :good:

i agree. some more info would be usefull what skill each minion use for example/

• 1 month later...

Suggestion about minions:If you summon a minion stands for 1h make an option when u summon to choose the amount of minutes you want him to stay with you.Example: If a minion stands for 1h, when you summon it you choose how many minutes you want it to stay a life from 1m-1h & the same thing if it's a 4hrs minion.

How's that an improvement? You basically choose when your pet has to die. What's the point?

When you try to summon a minion can stands for 1h a dialog will appear to you that if u don't want the minion for 1h you can choose the amount of mns from 1m-1h.

introduction of weaker minions that do not attack and we are at 24 hours.

They heal us in 5%

We include a variety of skills

look like a cat or dog - to accompany us through a lot of hours

make our minion can get passive skill from guild too, like physik/magic def & passive hp skill lvl3 9%,

not just that, make rogue minion can stealth too when rogue stealh minion stealth, same like guild lvl3 active skill stealth and potion to stealth like invisible ink , coz thats not called stealth if our enemy still can see our minion, they will know we at that place. make it soon . ty :D

Game Master with my respect i want put my opinion about minion here,

i agree with sterniter and icekiller about minion should not die after killed by enemy , it's should respawn together with player , you know GM if you fix this minion would be more interesting

and yes about minion + rogue stealth , it's should together come up stealth when rogue stealth , imagine when 5 rogues doing a Chainless League and using Mermain . this fix would be helpful for us, we'll be thankful if you fix about this.

i hope you will consider this Mister Snorlax and R0land :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Minions should be added to specific classes like necromancers, but the cool down will be 1 day! Cause necros aren't so strong right now, so they can have some unique abilities.