[2011.09.22] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 1.9 Update

Kuzmitch

It would be great if you reset our skill points... So that we can upgrade those we want more

Most probably theyl reset it. Unless they want us to buy the book of oblivion frm M-shop!

I dont understand how taunt works in pvp!

if ur in a 2v2 pvp  shaman and  barb vs bd and druid. bd will go after shaman first coz he heals this is where taunt helps you use taunt on bd and prevent him from hitting shaman .thats one way to put it.there r many uses.

I dont understand how taunt works in pvp!

Read marked text (it's PvP effect too). Taunt will stop target's attack.

post-2-14177018495569_thumb.png

if ur in a 2v2 pvp  shaman and  barb vs bd and druid. bd will go after shaman first coz he heals this is where taunt helps you use taunt on bd and prevent him from hitting shaman .thats one way to put it.there r many uses.

i've tried taunt on elf but nothing happens, it keeps on attacking shaman and others..

If it wrks tht way it would be gr8 for mc players  >:D

Woah robinhood dude u got to share ur cc with me 8) thts a lot of cc to carry  :pardon:

i've tried taunt on elf but nothing happens, it keeps on attacking shaman and others..

Of course, because they can target your party again. It's only question of reaction and time.

Sorry, but we don't plan to skill like "KILL THEM ALL!!!"

Of course, because they can target your party again. It's only question of reaction and time.

Sorry, but we don't plan to skill like "KILL THEM ALL!!!"

Its no fair  :'( . if ranger entangled barbarian, barbarian cant move and cant attack when elf move far. when barbarian use taunt elf can run and change target?! no fair.. :(  It should be when barbarian use taunt on ranger, ranger must be forced to attack barbarian and cant change target and also cant move for 3 seconds if taunt lasts for 6 seconds. now the rangers problem is to exact time it for them to move..

But i have a simple tactic fighting with ranger, just keep cursor on target then click ok ok ok many times to avoid running like hell by ranger's skill lol

It wont work, the skill ALWAYS pushes you back unless theres something blocking you from behind.

Please stop flood and wait.

Elemental for u all that ppl say are cries of baby, but maybe for the devs are an important and useful review of their beta testers. So respect ppl who give their opinion to improve the game.