[2011.09.22] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 1.9 Update

Kuzmitch

Dear players!

AIGRIND company releases the next update of  “Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar” 1.9 which you can download from official page http://warspear-online.com/en/download/

In this update we offer players to take part in Arena open beta testing: the battlefield, where you can fight in teams 2x2, 3x3 and 5x5. We are waiting for your feedback and comments at our forum.

General changes

• Arena (beta). Prove your courage and earn ranking in team battles!
  • A new skill. Each class receives a unique skill.
  • Changing the scoring system of skills. Now you get a new skill point every two levels plus an additional each ten.
  • Weapons for Crimson Corundum. It is accessible from any buyer of the Free League in the Alliance. Now you have the chance to go to the Berengar Shadows with normal weapons (weapons cost from 250 to 500 Corundums).
  • Notification of a bad connection. You will be notified in advance in case of bad quality of your connection before disconnecting from the server.
  • Level of the players next to their name. In game settings you can choose to display the level of other players characters.
  • Markers hints about available quests on the map. You will not lose a single quest - just look at the map and you will see all available quests in the public areas opened by you.
Fixes and improvements

• Quest "Luck needs sacrifice" fixed.
  • In skills descriptions added information about the cooldown time.
  • Added a message informing you that was obtained from the Surprise Chest. When you open the Chest now it displays progress bar.
  • A new set of equipment available, "Animated Armor" (all classes), which drops in the Hidden Sanctuary.
  • Now it's possible to use the Hotkey bar at low resolutions.
  • Miracle coins shown in the window of currencies.
  • Redesigned the look and feel of Miracle Shop. Fixed delay when buying.
  • "The Additional pocket" now consists of 10 pieces. In the Miracle Shop can now be bought the whole pack!
  • Food is now formed into bundles of 10 pieces, instead of the last 5 pieces.
  • On the trading areas on the Legion PvP mode works correctly.
  • Many fixes and improvements.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Waaa. CC Weapons! omg I dont have enough cc as I dont do it anymore. lol

EDIT: I have question, How will you prevent the Arena Killing Spam? Example, a player has Both MC and FB and can play together, then he spam kills?

finally i can kill all elf...

Stop Dreaming LoL. :lol:

Server is still on maintenance. Please wait a bit.

Ok Sir,Thanks For The Update

:drinks: :yahoo:

No 1 vs 1 ? :fool:

Yea,WTF!

i got same info when i try run game

why cant i login all my accounts say wrong password or email?

and i shit my pants... you will pay for this :diablo:

someone has an entangle spell. now enemy can run away

yeah, now enemy cant run now... unfair for mc ppl. barbarian and rogue cant attack and cant run against ranger and druid

Finally new weapons out! and finally we can see all quests available..theres only one thing i can say now.. and that is : GOOD JOB :yahoo:

You cant complement a thing until you are the one who tries it. :P Dont expect too high pal.

Changing the scoring system of skills. Now you get a new skill point every two levels plus an additional each ten.

I'm just worried about this part of update... I understand, that means less skill points for us, so weaker skills :(

But we will see this later in game.

yeah, now enemy cant run now... unfair for mc ppl. barbarian and rogue cant attack and cant run against ranger and druid

i heard rouge has stun so it must be fair. lets wait and see

better what about barbarian?

I wish barbar had skill to increase defend like puretank :)

yeah you have increased defence but u cant attack when your tangled from ranger.  :'(

reduced skill points :cray:

we have now 4 spells and need 4 points to max it out. so 16 skill  points needed

but the amount of skill points we will get at lvl 18 is only 10 . so wont be able to max everything .

1 sp every 2 lvls (18/2 + additional 1 at lvl 10= 10 sp)

correct me if i miscalculated

But i have a simple tactic fighting with ranger, just keep cursor on target then click ok ok ok many times to avoid running like hell by ranger's skill lol

But i have a simple tactic fighting with ranger, just keep cursor on target then click ok ok ok many times to avoid running like hell by ranger's skill lol

Ya lol! I have startd doing that lately! But it backfires when there are two heroes on the same spot! :(

reduced skill points :cray:

we have now 4 spells and need 4 points to max it out. so 16 skill  points needed

but the amount of skill points we will get at lvl 18 is only 10 . so wont be able to max everything .

1 sp every 2 lvls (18/2 + additional 1 at lvl 10= 10 sp)

correct me if i miscalculated

i think u miss calculated..

at 18 you get 9 not 10, because ur second skill is at lvl 3 not 2 (1+2=3, 3+2=5 etc.)  :wacko:

i think u miss calculated..

at 18 you get 9 not 10, because ur second skill is at lvl 3 not 2 (1+2=3, 3+2=5 etc.)  :wacko:

you get an additonal point every 10 lvls so 9+1 = 10