[2013.08.07] “Warspear Online” 3.7 Released – Minions!

Kuzmitch

client for window is still 3.6 :(

I have the same problem at my house. Because I download in my friend's house, it 3.7, but in my computer, It still 3.6  :facepalm:

I have the same problem at my house. Because I download in my friend's house, it 3.7, but in my computer, It still 3.6  :facepalm:

me too :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

nice for minions ,,so funny like pokemonhey gm im getting problems to log in the new v3.7 on my phone nokia e7 and it stop work n closed ,,but on pc its working wellcan u fix the problem so i  can play on phone too,,ty

Yes, this happened also in my E5-00. But I turned off and on my mobile so it worked well.

This update makes mc easy to level there guilds....why kuz ur not check if u fight all warlocks its sure win..why not first change skill of bd and paladin so we can counter the warlock skill..its feel boring this update its all favor now to mc and elf a losser..unbalanced game

cant login to the game i use nokia c5-03 and the pop-up telling me what connection to use doesnt show up i have deleted the game and redownloaded the game and still not working check it please

Can't use minions on symbian, version from the site crashes at launch. Downloading from Ovi Store works, is only 3.6, but you can still play it

Can't use minions on symbian, version from the site crashes at launch. Downloading from Ovi Store works, is only 3.6, but you can still play it

thank you

I need to know if a iOS Only Data Caching can enable minion ussage temporary while the apple issue gets fixed. And why did you erased my topic about this anyway?

This update makes mc easy to level there guilds....why kuz ur not check if u fight all warlocks its sure win..why not first change skill of bd and paladin so we can counter the warlock skill..its feel boring this update its all favor now to mc and elf a losser..unbalanced game

Dont cry warlocks good so how is it and bds palas too...and mcs cant lvl easier check out elfs guild and mcs guild elfs have more so make pssst :facepalm: :aggressive:

Minions not that bad ;D

Yes for now... but new island will be harder.. becouse then we will have minions and developers will do mobs and boss harder.. and ok in pvp outside arena. ppl can get minions from quests. but if someone got them form quests and buy 20x its unposible to win in one on one... imagine shaman with cat charmer... shaman heal+protection(earth)+shield+instant heal....

Minions supposed to be not for all classes but for some of them like in other games. and it should be for all time and not for 20min. its supposed to have levels and so...

me too :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I had the same problem when version3.7 download page downloaded the game oficiail version3.6 spent several days without playing well, I contact my network administrator (the internet enables me my first told me q PRODIA be your antiviruso, or that your server is disabled the actualizacines)

update your server and the next day gave.

my internet band is 2.4GHz

el problema lo tenia en la banda ancha 5.8Ghz

i can't download game version 3.7.0 for my pc from http://warspear-online.com/en/download

when i finish downloading. I setup. the game is version 3.5.2

someone help me  :(

I had the same problem when version3.7 download page downloaded the game oficiail version3.6 spent several days without playing well, I contact my network administrator (the internet enables me my first told me q PRODIA be your antiviruso, or that your server is disabled the actualizacines)

update your server and the next day gave.

my internet band is 2.4GHz

the problem we had in the 5.8Ghz Broadband

Hello!

Download links:

Download SISX-file - http://warspear-online.com/files/warspear.sisx

Download ZIP-file - http://warspear-online.com/files/warspear_sisx.zip

If the link still downloads the old client, clean up the cookies (cookie) and cache (temporary files) in your browser.

Here are instructions for installing the client update, please follow all steps.

1)  If you are downloading with your default browser, it saves the downloaded file to disk e/download/warspear.sisx

2) Remove the old client version (Options - Application Manager - Installation settings - Choose a shortcut Warspear Online - presses once - Options - Delete). With this step information for your account will not be affected.

3) Setting up the certificates (in the Options menu - Application Manager - Installation Options - Remove the option "Verify Certificate").

4) In File Manager go to the folder e/download/ (or another folder where you saved the file) and press install. On all safety warnings and missing everywhere press "Continue". WARNING! Install an application on a memory card (drive E)!

served to me that my network administrator d actualize their main server and gave the game ready

I m so sorry but I think, nothing special for that minions . . . but enough  :facepalm:

I hope lates update igrind add arena max items, if max char lv is 30, need max arena item also lv 30.

if doom lv 18, we need arena item(s) 18 lv too

:)

cuz if we don't get doom, we got arena item (s) lv 18 . . its fair  8)

I m so sorry but I think, nothing special for that minions . . . but enough  :facepalm:

I hope lates update igrind add arena max items, if max char lv is 30, need max arena item also lv 30.

if doom lv 18, we need arena item(s) 18 lv too

:)

cuz if we don't get doom, we got arena item (s) lv 18 . . its fair  8)

if arena items 18lvl too then none want to go for doom weapons.....

• 2 weeks later...

Good for everyone that enjoying all these new updates released! Bug fixed and stuffs... But my accounts have been blocked for over a month now and no one response my mailsss... Snorlax, please and please help me! Days to week, weeks to month now, I get it that you guys are busy with the updates and other problems, but why this? account got blocked and no response or explaination, and end of story just like that?  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: