[2013.08.07] “Warspear Online” 3.7 Released – Minions!

Kuzmitch

MAL DORMI HOJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ANCIOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

:good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

This is what i got :

"Installer integrity check has failed.Common causes include incomplete download and damaged media.Contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy.

More information at: ttp://nsis.sf.net/NSIS_Error" :facepalm:

Any ideas ?

why me download for symbian versi 3.6.0 too not 3.7.0 from website?

Try PC platform for now.

ia akn mengabil msa untuk Nokia symbian platform..Patience!

This is what i got :

"Installer integrity check has failed.Common causes include incomplete download and damaged media.Contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy.

More information at: ttp://nsis.sf.net/NSIS_Error" :facepalm:

Any ideas ?

NSIS is used for installing the game. When the installer tries to execute, it first check itself. The most common cause of failure is in the error report; "incomplete download". So you have to download it again. First delete the old downloaded executable. The only barrier you now have is browser cache. If you can't work your way around this; try for 1 time another browser.

awww wont let me download the android version :'( says 

Error

Package file is invalid

any ideas on what i do???

pc downloaded great tho

DEVS check the installer client for symbian,im already uninstall the old client.. .  during installion the file said corrupted.. Fixed this .. Im using 5800 xpressMUSIC symbian Os 9.4 . 

edit: i download the 2nd file .zip extension .and the file is good.

63377_.jpg

Hey, about bug fix thats relateted for guild skills

how will it be for ppl who already studied skills more than lvl1 ? will it be fair and reset all skills to lvl1 or unfair and who studied already enjoy and others pay more.

update data is split between phone and sd storage can u guys do a data update so more data is on sd card and less on phone please can't wait till server is back up ;D

:'( why server still not back?

63398_.gif