What need to be changed, suggestions

Dragonek

hello to everyone. I am writing this post because many people have asked me why I quit the game despite the fact that I like it so much and I play it from the very beginning. I think you all agree with me that the game is getting worse. The creators of this game listen to the wrong people, and as you know, a large number of players are just children who, as soon as they see that they are trying to weaken the profession they are currently playing, get furious and take to the forum and the changes that the game developers want to make to make a balance are almost impossible. Children are not constructive and many players who play this game lose their desire to just quit the game, or those who don't want to part ways create a character on the opposite side to have some fun with the game, although it hurts the side they played even more.

U-speech in balance between MC and forsaken vs elves and chaosen.

Currently, the game looks like that only the elves win wars, events and they only get stronger and the opposing side loses players who simply do not have the strength and nerves in this unequal fight.

Warden who does not have enough healing while blocking, additionally has a skill that is hard for him to kill and he is hit very weakly, which in the end ends with the warden standing afk and no one can kill him.

A warden who doesn't have enough healing while blocking, additionally has a skill that is hard for him to kill and he is beaten very poorly, which in the end ends with the warden standing afk and no one can kill him where the death knight if he hits the warden, the death knight will sooner die than warden and the same is with anyone who tries to fight a warden I mean rogue hunter where the death knight falls in a moment the same is with other tanks except warden.

I don't understand why, despite the fact that the warden has blocking healing and a skill that reduces damage, he got a new skill that reduces enemy damage and increases it to the warden.

no tank has aggression which additionally heals just old professions have the same skills as new but worse.

the death knight got a lot of weakness but warden when the game developers proposed that blocking healing should be energized, the children fell into tears and the game developers withdrew the change. Do you not see what the game looks like? it just can't be played if it is played on the mcc side.
The next profession that requires changes is the mage. He has a shield that lasts quite a long time and if you break it, he can turn on the next one. A meditation that restores the mana to its fullest is a joke. As a result, magicians who have huge hits put penetrations into the rings and critical ones into the belt. I've tried to do bosses with my friend recently and on bosses the mages just beat themselves bosses because they are so strong. When I tried to kill him with my friend and both of us were heavily upgraded (+10 weapons and armor) it ended with the mage left with full life and we both got killed.

why the mage, despite being so strong, got another skill that removes positive skills from the enemy? Such a skill would be more appropriate if a warlock got it. The lack of mages getting under penetration, critical and cooldowns have a shield of a lot of stuns can weaken the tank by removing its dark shield when it comes to the dark knight or healing healers.

The game on the elven side looks like the mages, warden, ranger and bladedancers themselves are created. Nobody makes paladins and other classes because they are unnecessary since the warden does not need healing and the mage.

the druid has lots of stuns and a lot of treatment. no one makes paladins.

We will never do dunegon merman on the mcc side if nothing changes because a team of warden and mages will fall and kill everyone without loss, because the warden will have full health and the mage has shields and after hitting the teleport which deals strong damage if he additionally chews comets that give the next strong injuries a lot of people will kill and eventually finish off with an attack and in addition chewing stun simply nothing can be done.

the next thing is new skills like resistance. I do not understand why resistance is not added every now and then so that stony sometimes do not sit, you just need to turn on the skill that sometimes has or wait a year for special armor. It's strange that a much lower level can repel a high-level player just as much. If resistance was added automatically without requiring special armor or upgrades and skills, the tank would have normal chances and professions that beat at a distance would have to think sometimes.

I am sad when I see what is happening with this game now, but if this is how the game should look like and if entering the game is to mean unnecessary nervousness and frustration because I will meet elves who will sweep me around or someone will leave the game or go to the elves' side. why play it. Look more closely at the developers of the game and stop listen to the children.

I don't care about weakening the elves by some significant ones so that the elves are very weak and about some leveling of chances, looking at old skills and balancing them instead of adding new ones.
Increasing the cooldown of stuns for each profession,
Resist should grow as well as solidity
Increasing the mage's shield cooldown and healing for blocking an attack would take mana or instead of healing it would have a positive effect or reflect damage by some percentage

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

33 minutes ago, Dragonek said:

no tank has aggression which additionally heals

image.png

Warden literally has aggression skill that heals eventually

34 minutes ago, Dragonek said:

mages just beat themselves bosses because they are so strong.

Rogue can do the same

37 minutes ago, Dragonek said:

Look more closely at the developers of the game and stop listen to the children.

They can't please everyone and implement changes that have been requested the most or those that basically no one had anything againts, like using skills by pressing their name on party sidebar

40 minutes ago, Dragonek said:

I don't care about weakening the elves by some significant ones so that the elves are very weak

So you want them to make elves weak so you can just go and kill them all for some time?

i know warden have heal sometimes but he have. other classes have normal basic agro, so why? because this is new class? and old classes no needed heal help of themsselws? I dont know how good explain this problem but everything is in the post. Maybe rogue can kill bosses solo like mage but this is make not sense why is tank class so. Bosses need more spells to weak def and dmg or atack speed of players and tank healer can be more needed. So next..

I dont want to make elves weak but little balanced, why passive skill of dk is nerfed and load 2 mins but warden have heal all time when block this is make no sense. Wardens killing mcs at irselnort bcuse dmg of npcs and others heal them. Warden can be afk and other tank class can do nothing to him but deathknight easy dead by rogue mage ranger, barbarian the same easy dead but warden immportal and he can decrease dmg of player who atack him. Kids cry all time because they want to play without brain and now at elfs side only wardens are created and mages and sometimes druid no one more. You still thinking everything is ok? Mermen event only elfs win bcuse they kill mcs guild in one minute and event is ended for mc side. War? 3 mins 3 flags dead maybe i forget to explain or we need more replies to show the problem

but if you face warden in 1v1 or just with couple of players warden cannot heal fast enough if you have enough dps

1 hour ago, Dragonek said:

War? 3 mins 3 flags dead

this is mostly just because mcs dont get as big of an army to defend as elves get to attack

5 hours ago, Dragonek said:

The creators of this game listen to the wrong people

Or just don't listen

Such a skill would be more appropriate if a warlock got it.

You understand me, my bro

4 hours ago, Dragonek said:

Maybe rogue can kill bosses solo like mage

Do you really live in Arinar?

looking at old skills and balancing them instead of adding new ones.

Yes.

I think he's right, but the authorities are not going to modify it, because they are playing in elf.:cat2:.Many people in EU MC no longer play games, and a small number choose to play in EU elf。Game balance has nothing to do with me, I can choose not to play:suspiciousowl:.Game officials will only live in their own world, until no one to play in MC, maybe they will realize:seriouspumpkin:.But everything has nothing to do with me. I've gone to play other games:piggy:.Among the many games I played, I saw for the first time a role-playing game that couldn't even balance well, which I didn't expect:sadowl:.More than a decade later, the game has not made any progress:come_on:.

Edited by emmmmmm

I dont know how long mc player keep play this game , im ex mc player , i move to elf as a warden , and its really fun, i can keep 1 set LS for a couple week and also few set pot ,i can walk everywhere without afraid of ganking haha 

so diferent when i play mc

but yah no matter how many time we complaining ,there always an answer this game is still "balance" 

2 hours ago, Centaurus said:

I dont know how long mc player keep play this game , im ex mc player , i move to elf as a warden , and its really fun, i can keep 1 set LS for a couple week and also few set pot ,i can walk everywhere without afraid of ganking haha 

so diferent when i play mc

but yah no matter how many time we complaining ,there always an answer this game is still "balance"

Balancing doesn't means similar skills or classes, or equal defensive and ofensive stats/skills.

Example:

Warden :

Pros: (Almost) immortal

Cons: Doesn't have (a lot of) damage

Warlock: 

Pros: (A lot of) control

Cons: No (good) defensive skills 

Mage: 

Pros: (Huge) AoE damage and (broken) defensive skills

Cons: Burns a lot of mana (but has a skill that fix it) and needs to get close to the enemy (but the defensive skills help a lot)

BD:

Pros: Huge damage and defensive skills

Cons: ?

Edited by Khrone

27 minutes ago, Khrone said:

BD:

Pros: Huge damage and defensive skills

Cons: ?

it has basicaly no cons

I tried to start reading this topic, but I just couldn't go past the third sentence. Is this topic serious? I mean, how many dozens of topics do we already have about elves stronger than mcs? 

...WHY?!.... Just, WHY?! .. 

30 minutes ago, Akasha said:

I tried to start reading this topic, but I just couldn't go past the third sentence. Is this topic serious? I mean, how many dozens of topics do we already have about elves stronger than mcs? 

Maybe because they really are.

I know that MCs really do have the same power as Elves, as we see on one of the Russian servers, but we have a lot of servers, if only one of them MCs can beat the Elves, there is something wrong.

This is a very complicated situation.

If you buff the MCs / nerf the Elves, it helps on all other servers except the Russian one, as the Elves would be even more oppressed.

If nerfing the MCs / buffing the Elves, it would only help the Russian server, but in all others, the MCs are (even more) oppressed

Edited by Khrone

18 minutes ago, Khrone said:

If you buff the MCs / nerf the Elves, it helps on all other servers except the Russian one, as the Elves would be even more oppressed.

If nerfing the MCs / buffing the Elves, it would only help the Russian server, but in all others, the MCs are (even more) oppressed

because mcs win in russian servers more you could argue that on international servers elves are stronger and on russian servers mcs are so it's still 4:3 ratio which is balanced

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

because mcs win in russian servers more you could argue that on international servers elves are stronger and on russian servers mcs are so it's still 4:3 ratio which is balanced

It not all of the russian servers. It's only in one.

38 minutes ago, Khrone said:

It not all of the russian servers. It's only in one.

Then they have mastered skills and others should learn from them

11 hours ago, Akasha said:

look every server in this game ,count ratio beetween mc and elf , fix that , and ur player will stop complaining ,or more will complaining or they will leave mc side 

On 7/21/2020 at 12:35 AM, Khrone said:

Or just don't listen (devs)

Well, devs are russian so I think they just are too lazy to use google translator to translate english to russian

:D

12 minutes ago, Lordeznuts said:

Well, devs are russian so I think they just are too lazy to use google translator to translate english to russian

😄

Or then just focus on russian forum because they have basically same suggestions 

53 minutes ago, Lordeznuts said:

😄

I don't think that a company like this would have only russian-only speakers

41 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Or then just focus on russian forum because they have basically same suggestions 

But listen to international forum is also important. 

6 minutes ago, Khrone said:

I don't think that a company like this would have only russian-only speakers

this is quote from Akasha on different topic so just focus on text

On 7/21/2020 at 11:38 PM, Akasha said:

I'm the only foreign in the team See-No-Evil Monkey on WhatsApp 2.17  the communication happens in Russian, and only a few of us speak multiple languages, afaik.

7 minutes ago, Khrone said:

But listen to international forum is also important. 

devs themselves dont read these but admins do and forward best suggestions to devs

10 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

this is quote from Akasha on different topic so just focus on text

On 7/21/2020 at 5:38 PM, Akasha said:

I'm the only foreign in the team See-No-Evil Monkey on WhatsApp 2.17  the communication happens in Russian, and only a few of us speak multiple languages, afaik.

How you do that?

52 minutes ago, Khrone said:

How you do that?

I just copied that text and quoted one of her comments from this topic and pasted it there

Irei comentar aqui umas coisas que eu acho q melhoria o jogo bastante, começando pelo mais importante

1 BALANÇEAMENTO DAS CLASSE-  

A classe Mago dos elfo é muito apelona, basta ver vídeos no YouTube do warspear que vc verá mage solando pts d Mc lv alto, verá Mage solando Lesma do Pantano que nenhuma outra classe consegue solar, Mage solando lab, Solando Kronus... Enfim mage tem um dano absurdo em área  com skills muito apelona só ver os vídeo no YouTube e jogar q vc verá q isso é evidente.

2 MAIS PRÊMIOS DIÁRIO-

O Warspear só tem um baú diario q vc ganha 1x por dia , nos dias que logar, e nesse baú diario muitas vezes não vem nada além de uma comida ou pot de hp ou d energia, eu acho que séria bastante legal e daria um ânimo pra tds jogadores se tivesse mais prêmios diário d login q fosse bom.

3 OS NPC PODERIAM VENDER ARMAS MAIS FORTES-

Os npc do map 2 e 4 poderiam vender armas novas mais forte para ajudar os Free players a Uparem melhor.

4 SOBRE UP DE GUILD-

Os recursos para upar uma Guild poderiam ser menos, pois não é barato upar uma guild, vai muito gasto e dedicação e no fórum poderia ter tópicos falando sobre os eventos d up Guild q tem no jogo, porque eu msm já procurei no Google várias vezes e não achei nada sobre, e eu só sei q existe eventos d up guild pq eu jogo esse jogo  Faz 6 anos

5 TER MAIS CHANCE DE AMPLIFICAR ITENS-

Tem muitos Players que gastam mais de 100 sings para amplificar um equipamento, e o equipamento não amplifica isso é muito desmotivador,pois o cara se mata farmando compra os símbolos pra amplificar gasta muito Gold e esferas e a maioria da fail

6 Classes Tanks-

Eu reparei que existe classe tank que dá mais dano do que tanka que no caso é o paladino, e eu acho q vocês da Aigrind deviam focar em deixar as classes tank mais forte na defesa,pois a única classe Tank do jogo que tanka realmente de verdade tudo é o Guarda(Warden) as outras classe como Cavaleiro da Morte(Dk) Bárbaro (Brb) e Paladino(pala) São muito fracos as skills na questão da defesa, morrem muito fácil pra bosses Raide e outros players e mobs, a Classe do Mago(Mage) tá tankando Mais que a dos tanks e eu não falo isso pensando em um só player, mas sim no geral.

ESPERO QUE VOCÊS LEIAM, E RECONSIDEREM ISSO 😁

5 hours ago, Geralti said:

Irei comentar aqui umas coisas que eu acho q melhoria o jogo bastante, começando pelo mais importante

1 BALANÇEAMENTO DAS CLASSE-  

A classe Mago dos elfo é muito apelona, basta ver vídeos no YouTube do warspear que vc verá mage solando pts d Mc lv alto, verá Mage solando Lesma do Pantano que nenhuma outra classe consegue solar, Mage solando lab, Solando Kronus... Enfim mage tem um dano absurdo em área  com skills muito apelona só ver os vídeo no YouTube e jogar q vc verá q isso é evidente.

2 MAIS PRÊMIOS DIÁRIO-

O Warspear só tem um baú diario q vc ganha 1x por dia , nos dias que logar, e nesse baú diario muitas vezes não vem nada além de uma comida ou pot de hp ou d energia, eu acho que séria bastante legal e daria um ânimo pra tds jogadores se tivesse mais prêmios diário d login q fosse bom.

3 OS NPC PODERIAM VENDER ARMAS MAIS FORTES-

Os npc do map 2 e 4 poderiam vender armas novas mais forte para ajudar os Free players a Uparem melhor.

4 SOBRE UP DE GUILD-

Os recursos para upar uma Guild poderiam ser menos, pois não é barato upar uma guild, vai muito gasto e dedicação e no fórum poderia ter tópicos falando sobre os eventos d up Guild q tem no jogo, porque eu msm já procurei no Google várias vezes e não achei nada sobre, e eu só sei q existe eventos d up guild pq eu jogo esse jogo  Faz 6 anos

5 TER MAIS CHANCE DE AMPLIFICAR ITENS-

Tem muitos Players que gastam mais de 100 sings para amplificar um equipamento, e o equipamento não amplifica isso é muito desmotivador,pois o cara se mata farmando compra os símbolos pra amplificar gasta muito Gold e esferas e a maioria da fail

6 Classes Tanks-

Eu reparei que existe classe tank que dá mais dano do que tanka que no caso é o paladino, e eu acho q vocês da Aigrind deviam focar em deixar as classes tank mais forte na defesa,pois a única classe Tank do jogo que tanka realmente de verdade tudo é o Guarda(Warden) as outras classe como Cavaleiro da Morte(Dk) Bárbaro (Brb) e Paladino(pala) São muito fracos as skills na questão da defesa, morrem muito fácil pra bosses Raide e outros players e mobs, a Classe do Mago(Mage) tá tankando Mais que a dos tanks e eu não falo isso pensando em um só player, mas sim no geral.

ESPERO QUE VOCÊS LEIAM, E RECONSIDEREM ISSO 😁

Geraldo, queria falar nada não, mas o fórum é em inglês (Voidato aqui), mas concordo com a maioria

Edited by Khrone

• Akasha locked this topic