This Is for R0land

Skiney

Question

By wandering on these forums for a while I've noticed that you are the most active developer here and you answer almost anything is asked serious But here is the deal, I want a honest answer before you or your mates erase this, Will this game ever support players that gain their good reputation in the game by dedicate hours to the game doing stuff like farm, quest collecting, helping other, etc.... Or this game main feature will forever support only those players who buy the MCoins? My main issue with this is the Astral Lab, Have you been watching how servers are acting on around 6AM Russian time??? I get a "Slow Internet Connection" Warning and when I come back, All the players start writing at world chat about how they got disconnected, more than 20 people write: DC at the same time, that no coincidence. What does that has to do with Astral? Easy, A server dc occurs, went we are all back.... every person that was fighting a mob in the game dies, Astral has no checkpoints, thats what makes it awesome, but that lag throws those effort of a party to go far places like Oko and Khaz to hell. How can we save ourselves of being killed by the server? LIFE SCROLL, a item for MCoin buyers(I know that these can be distributed unlike the previous MCoin only revive but still) I just want you developers to care about the players that dedicate time to your game, not only the buyers. Me personally, im a buyer because I cant find a way to enjoy the things that I love about it( Astral Labyrinth) without mCoins, buy this cant be like this with all players. I know everything in life is about money but, have a little sense of humanity and show care to those who find the game that you people created perfect, but can't afford to pay you. Thanks for reading.

9 answers to this question

as i remember; Warspear Server's databases moved to other Dedicated Server System last time. since this case game gets lag nonstop. I am sure they are working to fix it. maybe they need to check cables  ;D

Dc is not programmed, game has some issues and developers making their best to fix it.

Support is for issues, game hack, etc

Its not a guide for newbes! All rules, ways to protect yourself, how to act in special occasions and many more are ALL there!

Admins doesn't answer to brainless ppl! Or to posts which repeated again and again and again and again!

If you have any serious thread post it in support section seriously and stop fu.cking crying! Admins works is to make the game works perfect, they are not your mom to hear your crying! If you don't like it play Tetris!

Dc is not programmed, game has some issues and developers making their best to fix it.

Its not a guide for newbes! All rules, ways to protect yourself, how to act in special occasions and many more are ALL there!

Admins doesn't answer to brainless ppl! Or to posts which repeated again and again and again and again!

If you have any serious thread post it in support section seriously and stop fu.cking crying! Admins works is to make the game works perfect, they are not your mom to hear your crying! If you don't like it play Tetris!

You mad bro? o.O

The laggs I'm talking about are Whole server laggs, not out of sync nonsense, so next time you wanna come here to "defend" the developers, say something that really matters because when a whole server shuts down for 10 Minutes unexpectedly... I don't think that's others people bad net fault, If everybody in the world entered on Facebook with a bad net, will that cause Facebook to shut down for 10 minutes? I don't think so, duck off and go lick other peoples balls, like if these devs where gonna give you MCoins for what you just did :facepalm:

Somone wants free mcoins :blush: