best gear and enchant for mage! tell me your ideas!

Darklock

i wanna know what gear is best for mage!

Full arena?

full lvl 18?

mix arena and lvl 18?

tell me what gear i should use!

and i also i need know what stats that is best for mage so i know what runes/crystals i should use on the specific gear.

pls tell me what u should use if u had a mage (or if u already have one)

Okay so let's begin.

Arena set = Good but lack of some crit

Lv18 set = Nice crit and accuracy, lack of HP and Resilience

Arena and lv18 mix = Nice balance but needs more stats

Guiding Boot/Helm & Radiant Fame Body/Gloves = Good balance, no resi

Guiding Boot/Helm & Arena rest = High hp, nice resi, lack of crit

Its all on what you'll do

My mage lvl 18 uses Arena helmet, armor, belt and staff for a decent resilence-stat. Together with the radiant fame gloves and boots it also has enough accuracy. I have dexterity enchanted in the armor, boots and gloves, since i already have accuracy setbonus of the RF.

But a lot prefer the HP of the guiding thread-set; helmet GT + boots GT and armor + gloves arena.

Of course; if you have a +10 staff you are a bom, if you have +5 (like i have) i can do a lot of damage.. but am squiky too.

Also just a tip. Don't stack a lot of penetration%.

i wont i gonna use mana reg on rings (got great charm so i dont wanna replace it with penet anyways :D)

Guiding thread helm(def rune) + boot(res rune) ,Radiant fame armor(res rune)+glove(def rune) ,arena belt(res rune),medallion of breaking dawn(very cheap) ,abyss cape priest( :facepalm: ),abyss rings and arena staff=  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Guiding thread helm(def rune) + boot(res rune) ,Radiant fame armor(res rune)+glove(def rune) ,arena belt(res rune),medallion of breaking dawn(very cheap) ,abyss cape priest( :facepalm: ),abyss rings and arena staff=  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

hmm i think my friend zeus has that and its very good but i dont wanna copy him :diablo:

hmm i think my friend zeus has that and its very good but i dont wanna copy him :diablo:

heheheh  :blush: i like to say depends on wht u weapon u gona use  :) if u gona use doom than u need get arena gear gloves and armor, but if ur gona use arena staff, than use 18 gloves n armor for mage cuz they will add more power, i think u know about belt,cape,rings and ammy, well for helmet and boots u can have variety of choices  :friends: i choosed the hp bonus at guiding becuz my mage lacked hp, u can use arena ones they are gd too  :good: gdluck sky cu u in MvM soon :diablo:

• 7 months later...