Tales of The Warlock

Day ???

ー Hey, my little and green friend, do you want some frogl eggs?

ー Don't be a idiot! Of course i want! Give me that right now! 

ー Yes, yes... just take it... common, warriors!

ー When we will kill it, Kevin?

ー First, we need to explore the cave.

ー Thanks, my... eeer... friend. We're going into our journey!

ー Just go!

ー YES, KEVIN, GO!

...What?

FOR HARAD!

ー NO!

Day One:

I am awake. I don't remember what happened before my death, i just remember his name... Keplan? Kiver? Konan? Argh... i don't know... 

The strangest thing is that i am... alive! If i can call it "alive". My hand is very white compared to the hands of living beings that I have seen in my life, or in my old life.

These living beings call themselves "Chosen" (chosen by whom? Chosen to be Garahan's eternal slaves?) This name echoes in my mind. Garahan. I don't know who is he, she or whatever, but i know it's powerful. 

Am i more smart than before? I just realized that i thought it all in seconds. There is a living skeleton trying to talk with me? So, i'll try to understand what's happening.

Day Two:

I am a witch. Or as they call it, "Warlock". Some people from here (by the way, they are all dead) said that i can use Black Magic to manipulate people  mind to scare them. This explains why a lot of people ran away screaming while i was talking to them. I can also drain their souls and manipulate darkness. It looks cool.

Day Three:

I am exploring my powers, i discovered that i can turn darkness into weapon-type objects, like an arrow. It doesn't look a lot like an arrow, but it's thin, long and pointed like one. 

I also learned how to control people's fear to protect and drain their lives to heal me.

Day Four:

My last two discoveries are the best: I can turn darkness into liquid and create a mini pool of it, and the best part is that it is toxic to everyone that touches it. And the same darkness that hurt enemies can blank their minds for a little time: they just stop doing everything and forgot how to live. But it's not forever, sadly.

Week Seven:

Finally, i can kill my assassin: Kevin, the Paladin. I hope Harad forgot about his existence so he'll become a Forsaken and i can kill him again and again. 

Week Eight:

I was a goblin in my past life? I like more the new shape.

Week Twelve:

I am leaving Moraktar to join the War in Iselrnort, i can't wait to see my pool of darkness mixed with sentinels blood!

Week Eighteen:

I bought some old books from an experienced warlock - a little expensive, if you ask me - with some teachings about Black Magic. They teach how to create a huge dark sphere to attack, how to increase power by relaxing your own mind, how to transform yourself into a statue made of an impenetrable stone type, etc. I will read them during my travel to Ayvondill.

Year Thirty-Two after reviving as a Forsaken

I am the strongest Warlock of Arinar. Thousands and thousands of Sentinels died to me and my Black Magic. I hope i complete the Spear, so Garahan will know me.

This diary was found by Voidato, a simple Warlock that lives on a Tourmaline Dimension of Arinar.

Edited by Khrone

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/19/2020 at 1:23 AM, Khrone said:

This diary was found by Voidato, a simple Warlock that lives on a Tourmaline Dimension of Arinar.

Is Voidato your IGN? Br server? I need to confirm before depositing your prize, thank you

4 hours ago, Akasha said:

Is Voidato your IGN? Br server? I need to confirm before depositing your prize, thank you

Nickname: Voidato

Class: Warlock (so faction: Legion)

Server: BR Tourmaline

39 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Apelido: Voidato

Classe: Warlock (facção: Legião)

Servidor: BR Tourmaline

Conheço esse Voidato, ele tem umas ideias bem interessantes sobre o Warspear, gostaria de fazer uma visita no seu mundo da Alicia para tirar boas ideias de sugestões para a melhoria do game

♪~(´ε` )

Edited by Vlec

1 hour ago, Vlec said:

Conheço esse Voidato, ele tem umas ideias bem interessantes sobre o Warspear, gostaria de fazer uma visita no seu mundo da Alicia para tirar boas ideias de sugestões para a melhoria do game

♪~(´ε` )

Kkkkkkkk

Depois de um tempo, eu percebo que a maior parte são só ideias doidas

Mas ainda acho que Magos e Bruxos deviam ter armas offhand