ROGUES

czsd

Rogues are too much damn  OP !

They can do stealth anytime and anywhere,and their stealth almost dont fail. :shok:

So please do something about this and balance them.

8 SECONDS  :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: . For skill that makes you totally invisible it should be like 15 seconds. :crazy:

It isn't very important since rogues can only do it again not in fight, or right after gouge. And the cooldown of gouge is 20 seconds.

• 1 month later...

They can do stealth anytime and anywhere,and their stealth almost dont fail. :shok:

If you know how to ill Rouges they have no chance vs casters....

Another crying noob that loses, just learn how to play with your class. Stealth cannot be used when in combat and can only be use if you gouge the opponent which almost impossible when is from mages or any range attacks.  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Rangers are worst since their ranger blessing can be used anytime and anywhere and does double damage, just cause you in the opposite faction doesn't mean you have to nerf others cause they rape you.

invi is op,, to certain player..but if u nerf it then rouge would be a puppet.. its good as it is now

Rogue can be strong against 1v1 otherwise it sucks ass even more with range attacks cause they got no range attacks, in my opinion they are good as they are now, true.

Dellete stealth  :facepalm: ?

stfu noob go amp ur defence sucker

Lol I don't understand why people complain so much about rogues... I have to admit I've met some challenging rogues... But really for casters its easy, especially druids if you're quick enough. Just spot the rogue and root him before he has time to stealth. Then bees when you know root ends, and loop. It slows AND stuns them,  no chance of escape. Casters > Rogues...when played right.

A lot of rogues don't stealth randomly, they wait til they see an enemy and then stealth super quick. If you're a fast enough druid, you can root em before their reflexes kick in and go stealth

I am a rogue too but i see enemies a lot earlier than 5 range. I never said "random stealth". It isn't needed either. I play with a normal device, not a tablet. And my druid has that experience too. I see most rogues using stealth a long time before i can attack them (normal attack 7 range). Maybe the orientation of the screen is an issue here?

Lol quit complaining rouges have disadvantage too it could be worse rouges could wear heavy armour but they cant so can ur pie hole and move on

In truth before they downgraded rouges our cooldown time would start in stealth but now it wont cooldown till after rouge leaves stealth so your lucky