Constant Mana Consumption Skills Problem

Khrone

Why there is only CMC skills that buffs the character or deals damage in a 3x3 area around him? Why there is not a CMC skill that deals damage in a single target (you would need to select a target before it activates) or something like that? Code problems? Or it is not actually necessary?

Cmc skills are fairly new so we might get single target skills in the future but my guess would be that buffs and constant aoe skills are easier to make 🤔

Applying a CMC skill to a single target endlessly would basically look like a curse. I find it interesting as skill, but it would definitely need more improvements in this sense. 

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

Applying a CMC skill to a single target endlessly would basically look like a curse. I find it interesting as skill, but it would definitely need more improvements in this sense. 

It can have a small damage, example:

(Necro or Lock skill, i think)

Curse

Mana Cost: High/2s

Deals 5% of magical damage to the enemy each 2 seconds

If the character has 800 magical damage, each 2 seconds deals 40 damage. 30x40 = 1200, i dont think it is so high considering that it's the damage in a minute.

It can be like a secondary damage and control (slow enemies)

Edited by Khrone

This concept looks really nice! 100 points for originality.:like_a_sir1:
So it'll be something like that constant damage debuff you get when you enter the opposite alliance territory in map 4, t3 and t4 but on much a smaller scale.

Edited by TheCaster

Debuff or NPCs hits? Idk if you are talking about Map 2 or 4, but i never tried to enter enemy T3/T4 on map 4

6 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

So it'll be something like that constant damage debuff you get when you enter the opposite alliance territory in t3 and t4 but on much a smaller scale.

Edited by Khrone