Life Exhaust

16 minutes ago, Khrone said:

So basically everyone that is +10 is tank lol

Pretty much because as long as you have +10 and defense runes+life steal you are tanky

1 minute ago, Khrone said:

Btw, do u think that if Life Exhaust was a constant mana consumption skill, it would be op?

If damage stays the same then propably not because it would slow down enemy trying to flee but most of time warlock cannot be escaped without one dying

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

If damage stays the same then propably not because it would slow down enemy trying to flee but most of time warlock cannot be escaped without one dying

And it would also heal him 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

shortly said, if you wanna make lock for tank minibosses of ayv t3-5 or for tech dgs, then yes (not sure about tech either), but for any higher action I dont recommend

2 hours ago, Lyzoic said:

shortly said, if you wanna make lock for tank minibosses of ayv t3-5 or for tech dgs, then yes (not sure about tech either), but for any higher action I dont recommend

What about just... healing it? Nobody actually uses it more than 3/5

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, i was playing the game and just discovered that Life Exhaust has 4m range, and all the other skills has 5m range. What is the sense of it having less range since it's a defensive skill?

Edited by Khrone

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Cedrak said:

What about new Life Exhaust (8.4.2) ? Is it worthy to put it 5/5 since it now drains 75% of dmg dealt?

I think that it's better than Pool of Darkness