pvprange

Thefaa

:) From the look of ur Pic seems like you have 1 only I can maybe say it was ur 1st time u ever beat Pvprange and u decided to take a screenshot or my other Opinion is that Maybe Priestking or Pvprange when afk for a sec then one died and other tried but he got over matched 2v1 well those are my thoughts.  :unknw: ::)

:) From the look of ur Pic seems like you have 1 only I can maybe say it was ur 1st time u ever beat Pvprange and u decided to take a screenshot or my other Opinion is that Maybe Priestking or Pvprange when afk for a sec then one died and other tried but he got over matched 2v1 well those are my thoughts.  :unknw: ::)

im not boasting about the win.... You took the post out of context ive beat him a total of probably three times im curious as to why someone who helped me and taught me a little about the game would ignore me after our match.. Kinda confused about the whole situation

im not boasting about the win.... You took the post out of context ive beat him a total of probably three times im curious as to why someone who helped me and taught me a little about the game would ignore me after our match.. Kinda confused about the whole situation

Now I can probably say he either try to Message you but Instead send u to ignored list on Accident or tried adding u and could had possibly be rushing I have played on Mobile before and well for me Its difficult idk about the rest but yes I know I did send friends to ignore list on Accident but eh no biggy because they know I didnt meant it!  :friends: well as for u am sorry to hear ur issue about ur friendship with Pvprange.

Why are you speaking for pvprange?? :unknw:  Let him explain himself if he wants or let people make their own judgement about this issue. :wacko:

i ignore players after loosing to prevent against possible presumers. specialy when they add you to friends after they killed you  ;D  i unignore after a few hours/days

Lmao ikr pvprange a gots fingees to type  :rofl: that girl is retarded

:) Before you call someone that read the comments right. I am simply putting my Opinions in Thefaa is replying to them just fine with no offensiveness. but eh not surprised you guys who play Online would talk to girls like this but Np.  :good: types like you dont get near my sad side

:) Before you call someone that read the comments right. I am simply putting my Opinions in Thefaa is replying to them just fine with no offensiveness. but eh not surprised you guys who play Online would talk to girls like this but Np.  :good: types like you dont get near my sad side

im totally trying to get near your sad side;)

• 4 months later...

Wait..... I take back that.comment  if you're seventeen

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And,I feel free to add... that being a girl doesn't gives us a special treatment.. at least,I really hope so...

You Guys Stupid lol now im curious does that mean pvprange told thefaa its ok to kite and use pots and run in and out of areas in pvp...m confused what if pvp was the bad guy that said it was ok the whole entire time o.o (mind duck) :facepalm: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: