fire of hearts Mc quest.....

Cmpunk

Question

:facepalm: why is this quest on elf side of nadir if its a mc quest.... Elf dont have ANY quest like that on mc part of nadir why put a hard mc quest on their part of nadir... not only that but the quest item is hard to find on the deamons....wtf ws we are not all rouges........ Yet  :bad:

40 answers to this question

Try the secret hiding place. There are some imps, elfs can't see you, and it's rare that some elfs are there.

I`m never butthurt, nor can I remember you.

Anyhow no need to make useless topics (;

just stfu you're the one who scared to pvp me like,i said before retard ILL PVP YOUR NOOB SHAMEN ANY DAY SO GTFO IR STEP UP DONT TALK CRAP LIKE A RETARD :facepalm:

I`m never butthurt, nor can I remember you.

Anyhow no need to make useless topics (;

LIKE REALLY ITS ALWAYS PPL LIKE YOU SO CALLED "pros" who talk big but never want to pvp btw ive been playing ws since it frist came out in RU and when it came to US NEVER HEARD OF YA SO lol obviously you're nobody you probably don't really have a character just a troll noob

yep!

Most annoying quest of level14 s.

Coz the drop of that golden heart drops low like  some kind of greed box.In that time,questor get kill over and over  in hands of some trolls who stalks unless ya being helped by ur Fren. :facepalm:

yep!

Coz the drop of that golden heart drops low like  some kind of greed box.In that time,questor get kill over and over  in hands of some trolls who stalks unless ya being helped by ur Fren. :facepalm:

exactly I'm sure there's a lot of other people agree with me I've seen mc struggle with this quest in nadir

Chill guys! there's alot of quests that re way too tough than sentinels.But ya know wat that's what make us the better playing the struggle tougher side.To the legions,cheers. lol  :drinks:

Chill guys! there's alot of quests that re way too tough than sentinels.But ya know wat that's what make us the better playing the struggle tougher side.To the legions,cheers. lol  :drinks:

HE or SHE is here just to talk crap. But wont pvp me i mean really he or she wont pvp me and its retarded i hate it when ppl talk crap but wont fight

HE or SHE is here just to talk crap. But wont pvp me i mean really he or she wont pvp me and its retarded i hate it when ppl talk crap but wont fight

He use to crack jokes most of time but he plays well too.I'm excited to know the fight result. :lol:

Tbh, I can`t even remember you mister sunshine. Nor can I remember anything about you asking for a Pvp, but sure you want one? I`ll let you kno when I`m online next time kai sweetheart? Now be a good boy and go level your adorable character @]-

And ìts "her" for you since you`re to blind to read.

Crack is for the junkies, I`m on speed :blush:

Are you stalking me Katherina? O.O

Tbh, I can`t even remember you mister sunshine. Nor can I remember anything about you asking for a Pvp, but sure you want one? I`ll let you kno when I`m online next time kai sweetheart? Now be a good boy and go level your adorable character @]-

Ofcourse Not!

I m telling the fact what i ve seen while playing this game.lol

if ya still felt that i m doing,then ya being sensitive at all.I do love playing this game but i dnt do that kind of stuffs .This is wat i think  normal .lol

Let's stick to the subject,gosh !!

So wen will be THE MATCH?  lmao

Ofcourse Not!

I m telling the fact what i ve seen while playing this game.lol

if ya still felt that i m doing,then ya being sensitive at all.I do love playing this game but i dnt do that kind of stuffs .This is wat i think  normal .lol

Let's stick to the subject,gosh !!

So wen will be THE MATCH?  lmao

Errem alright.

Official Male news report: It seems like the Male is being challenged by a unknown person, here`s a interview given by the Male himself.

So Male, are you excited about this match?

Male: Not really, I already ran out of grave markers.

Interviewer: I see, so when will you fight this unknown person?

Male: Depends on when we`re both online ay.

Interviewer: I see, we wish you goodluck with the match, we`ll be back with the results when time is there.

Male: Oki do, now please point your camera at that girl behind the tree, she`s been stalking me for eternal without me knowing!

There`s your answer x3

my char is lvl 20 dude and idk if u dont remember I remember what I said to you kid lol

Refresh my memory then baby.

im not your baby dude not gay sorry, and it was a post about the mc when you and some girl tried to argue with me  in a post on here lol don't remember the girl's name but remember yours since you like to argue with me for the dumbest reasons

What makes you think I`m even argueing with you? I`m laughing my ass off at your responds. As far as I kno arguements are ment to be serious. You`re the only one taking this serious sooo yeah.

Ps, don`t call me kid since your not my father (thank god) and no I`m not gay for a weird ass internet creeper either, keep your intrests to yourself

(Karma is a bch)

What makes you think I`m even argueing with you? I`m laughing my ass off at your responds. As far as I kno arguements are ment to be serious. You`re the only one taking this serious sooo yeah.

Ps, don`t call me kid since your not my father (thank god) and no I`m not gay for a weird ass internet creeper either, keep your intrests to yourself

(Karma is a bch)

who's the one talking crap? Who is the one  who is the one calling me a internet creeper lol  thats arguing retard but you wont pvp me just talk and dont call me baby like a homo and i wont call you gay leave this,post if u have such a problem communicating with people which you obviously have sending your mom's basement all day and i call u a kid because you are one you probably never go up if you can have a normal conversation with anyone and have to start arguments all the time and I wouldn't want to be your father who wants to live with that shame

(Karma is a bch)

but really im done with you you're obviously like 14 so, arguing with a kiddy is, ridiculous

iresnort = motherland of montain clan

cmpunk talk like kid

cmpunk talk like kid

and you talk like a retard don't even know the English language Lol

cmpunk talk like kid

really try to learn proper grammar  and go back to EU and stay there with the rest of them retards

really try to learn proper grammar  and go back to EU and stay there with the rest of them retards

who care? lol

yep!

Droprate are increased.  :)

I normally get those 8 hearts in 8-11 kills. O:-)

Williammmmm is that you? :rofl: :crazy:

Am I talking to thst fagg? omg please tell me you`re joking

well hes got a temper just like williammmm does ;D  and we all know how pissed off williammm gets when someone teases/beats him at arena/ganks him. :P

well hes got a temper just like williammmm does ;D  and we all know how pissed off williammm gets when someone teases/beats him at arena/ganks him. :P

Please let this be a joke, he even wants to PvP me xD

Please let this be a joke, he even wants to PvP me xD

if you want to know who i am go to pvp cave . If you think im a noob well your retarded i use mcoins i have a lvl 20 priest for your shamen hell i can use my ranger to kill a noob like u kid

:facepalm: why is this quest on elf side of nadir if its a mc quest.... Elf dont have ANY quest like that on mc part of nadir why put a hard mc quest on their part of nadir... not only that but the quest item is hard to find on the deamons....wtf ws we are not all rouges........ Yet  :bad:

now u know why i choose rogue  ;D nah even with my wl i can finish  ;D