LOOK! The most NOOB mc in HISTORY! Huehuehue

PvpRange

So...?   

16 members have voted

1. 1. So...?

• What a sissy fairy boi.
    • Damn, he actually makes Justin Beiber seem cool.
    • I already knew he was all talk.
    • Me br, gibi monies pl0x or i reportz u huehue!
    • Chili cheese hot dogs!

Dockkush, name ring a bell? It doe's to me, when i hear it i think to myself = weak noob. 

Kid gets mad and decides to run after losing x10 in a row to us.  He's very jealous of my +10 Pvprange / Pvpshaman.  Let this be a lesson to all weak runner kids.

62445_.png

62446_.png

62447_.png

lol noob mc  :lol: pvprange pro  :yahoo: mc's  :facepalm: (gankers) elfs lazy like always  :cray: but druidveezz saves the day  8) lol by the way theres a lvl six sending hack links  :shok: that is really suprising me but the screen shots are on my phone sooooo wanna see add me on kik Xxveex  ;D DruidVeezz=PvPrange's Personal Fan  :lol:  I Respect All Players But Gank Me No Respect  :spiteful: (Pro's Don't Count) :blush:

Pvprange's self claim makes justin beiber look 100% MALE.

he is 100% male your just jealous because all the girls like him and you have a face only a mother can love

Pvprange's self claim makes justin beiber look 100% MALE.

about ur descrìption about being scammed...who is more stupid?the guy who scammed you or you for not watching what the scammer wanted to Exchange you?the answer to this question is very easy  :lol:

Next time, u check the Exchange before complaining at devs,its not their fault noob players dont check that and get scammed  :dirol:

about ur descrìption about being scammed...who is more stupid?the guy who scammed you or you for not watching what the scammer wanted to Exchange you?the answer to this question is very easy  :lol:

Next time, u check the Exchange before complaining at devs,its not their fault noob players dont check that and get scammed  :dirol:

lmfao nice pic doing 1.9k crit  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: