(Opinion) The Community makes the game not fun

Rayotenper

If you haven't read the title closely,this is my opinion,this is how i see the things,i may be wrong in some this,but this is my whole standpoint

*Deep inhale*

Warspear Online is not fun thanks to the community(American Server Community to be specific)

"It's a war game"

I'm aware,thank you,but however,i don't want to be forced to deal with high level +10 amp players who ruin others' day

i don't want to constantly have to fear for my life(even if your real life isn't in danger)

being unable to quest because some empty skulls are spawnkilling(which is a very dishonest action,very despicable if you ask me)

constantly dealing with toxic players,pridefull players,arrogant players,and selfish fat sacks who don't help or go afk

"this game is party playthrough intended" yeah,but people disobey the intention anyway

arrogance,pride,wish of posession,thirst of power,need to be the "best"

this combined together make horrible players(and those are very common)

everything in the game,can't be enjoyed,because it's always a "survival"

i dare to say that the community knows no equity or solidarity

*sight* i think that's all i have to say,and if i find this post breaks at least one of the rules,im gonna personally shot myself on the.....head,yes,the head

good day to you or whatever

I thought it was only in the BR service that I had it but, my opinion is that society evolves to the point where it simply becomes a society and each one lives individually always wanting to be the ..

the most powerful without caring about the next one who is starting his journey and

13 hours ago, ZORRo said:

I thought it was only in the BR service that I had it but, my opinion is that society evolves to the point where it simply becomes a society and each one lives individually always wanting to be the ..

the most powerful without caring about the next one who is starting his journey and

before replying i find myself forced to correct you

it's not "service" it's "server"

now,respecting your coment:

Yes,that's one of the reasons that keeps me away from recovering the faith on humanity,the Human Selfishness,since the first human being was born,he was always looking for his survival over the others

We are not evolving as a society

It's full of stigmas,stereotypes,arrogance,pride,saltyness,desire of money,power and status

at this rate,we deserve to die

I agree. In the U.S. server I only met a very few number of players who actually help. Everyone else is busy questing, spamming arena, or just afk

On 7/15/2020 at 8:03 PM, Rayotenper said:

If you haven't read the title closely,this is my opinion,this is how i see the things,i may be wrong in some this,but this is my whole standpoint

*Deep inhale*

Warspear Online is not fun thanks to the community(American Server Community to be specific)

"It's a war game"

I'm aware,thank you,but however,i don't want to be forced to deal with high level +10 amp players who ruin others' day

i don't want to constantly have to fear for my life(even if your real life isn't in danger)

being unable to quest because some empty skulls are spawnkilling(which is a very dishonest action,very despicable if you ask me)

constantly dealing with toxic players,pridefull players,arrogant players,and selfish fat sacks who don't help or go afk

"this game is party playthrough intended" yeah,but people disobey the intention anyway

arrogance,pride,wish of posession,thirst of power,need to be the "best"

this combined together make horrible players(and those are very common)

everything in the game,can't be enjoyed,because it's always a "survival"

i dare to say that the community knows no equity or solidarity

*sight* i think that's all i have to say,and if i find this post breaks at least one of the rules,im gonna personally shot myself on the.....head,yes,the head

good day to you or whatever

Many people play to Warspear, so a community appeared. This community reflects the behaves of the people behind the players. You can't change that because you will have to change the society we are living in. If you want to change the society, everybody will have to think about themselves and their habits, which will make them discover all their defaults. And it's not comfortable...

Well now I don't know what i said so I go sleep i have a big headache...

• Akasha locked this topic