about the comming update

lisaluv

Question

Hi guys,

Can anyone explane me why this OVER but REALLY OVERpowered equips?...

Max lvl was 30.. Why lvl 35 and lvl 39? The blade i show u got tooooo much power.. Thats no fun anymore.. I dont understand this... Pls someone.. Explane me pls?

62359_.png

62360_.png

62361_.png

15 answers to this question

Hi guys,

Can anyone explane me why this OVER but REALLY OVERpowered equips?...

Max lvl was 30.. Why lvl 35 and lvl 39? The blade i show u got tooooo much power.. Thats no fun anymore.. I dont understand this... Pls someone.. Explane me pls?

thats swamp slug weapon :lol:

i wonder that why do you test them with these weapons?

also.. how the hell can players get these link of these lv 39 lv items?  :tease:

Well, it started with a russian and some vodka and ended with hackers and ban. :lol:

i wonder that why do you test them with these weapons?

also.. how the hell can players get these link of these lv 39 lv items?  :tease:

Also the lvl 1 sword.. I think someone is joking... I hope its a joke.. I mean.. Then u get a lvl 1 bd or rogue that beat a lvl 20 enemy in 1 hit  :shok:

Well, it started with a russian and some vodka and ended with hackers and ban. :lol:

Lets hope they were drunk then xD and realize that it was a fantasy thing to link it  :rofl:

There's a high chance that these Test weapons will be added in a future update. Not anytime soon though, more like over 2years or a year I gues?

Anyway, weapons won't be the only thing that's gonna be added then, New armours aswell. Probably gears with a great health boost and some neat stats aswell.

I guess this are really test weapons only devs use for testing if there are bugs.

But with the normal weapons it takes more time for killing mobs and bosses. So then comes this in... easy and quick testing.

I doubt this will become reality.

I guess this are really test weapons only devs use for testing if there are bugs.

But with the normal weapons it takes more time for killing mobs and bosses. So then comes this in... easy and quick testing.

I doubt this will become reality.

Then if the weapons will show even in irselnort and ur lvl 12 enemy's are trying to lvl up.. Im afraid it will be more but really more difficult to lvl up till upcomming lvl 30 for the starting lvl 12 people...  :wacko:

There's a high chance that these Test weapons will be added in a future update. Not anytime soon though, more like over 2years or a year I gues?

Anyway, weapons won't be the only thing that's gonna be added then, New armours aswell. Probably gears with a great health boost and some neat stats aswell.

So much health like a god who can't beaten by lvl 20 high amped powerfull people  :shok: sounds........ Dangerous  :shok:

But firdt... I try to get one of the first lvl 30  :spiteful:.. But i tell it from myself, if im too powerfull... The game will be too easy and that can get bore u :/. Then powerfull lvl 30 people will fight like gods.. No bosses... But gods  :shok:

Don`t worry about becoming to powerfull, I`m sure the game will continue to develop.

New area`s are being launched wich means new bosses will come. That means we get new gear added to fight these bosses.

It`s a circle, starting with new levels followed by a new area etcetc.

Don`t worry about becoming to powerfull, I`m sure the game will continue to develop.

New area`s are being launched wich means new bosses will come. That means we get new gear added to fight these bosses.

It`s a circle, starting with new levels followed by a new area etcetc.

then when im on hunt, im a touchless ghost  :rofl: good too  :lol: