Please give MCoins back

Tsja

It is now the 2nd time i bought that advertising potion because i wanted to enter the menu after accepting a quest. I already sended a ticket for the first time, but never received a response on it :(  I am doing something like 20 quests a day (multiple chars). That it just happend twice is already a miracle, but i am trying to be very carefull.

We are not rich people but we wanted to support the game (and of course help ourselves) because we spend a lot of good time on it  :give_rose:  But please, can you remove the unity potions in my druids bag (EU-server) and give the mcoins back? We spended real money on it where we worked hard for.

Thanks in advance.

ironic, but that's how they make money from pop up.sometimes i feel it's like ranger trap,waiting for victims and there's no return once we trapped

ironic, but that's how they make money from pop up.sometimes i feel it's like ranger trap,waiting for victims and there's no return once we trapped

Sad :(.

It isnt very user friendly.

Can imagine it pisses player off, and they decide to leave game or stop buying mcoins.

Wonder if this helps them earning more.