Men Playing A Character who is a woman

Thefaa

So almost two years I have been playing come august and countless times I have read comments towards men who have a woman avatar such as my druid. Being called fags, shemales, homos and alot of other unethical shit. Well to put this into a context most of you idiots could understand. Any gamer has spent his/or her life playing avatars of the opposite sex.. Examples being laura croft.from the tomb raider saga.  Yuna from final fantasy x2 your whole party is women. Amongst many others so before you go about calling me gay and a homo and all.this other bullshit thats you hope to put me down with just remember Im cuter then you all and so is my woman avatar

Try naming yourself Maleshaman and get called Shemaleshaman by ugly trolls, welcome to the internet, where kids are gangsters.

lolz they cant call u shemaleshaman  :) tell them its illegal they using more than 10alphabets, they will apologize to u  :friends:

YEA RIGHT  :aggressive: if

they r mc pm zeus ill smash them and bash them

:good: I see nothing wrong with a male playing a female char. the funny thing is the ppl that call u a homo and a fag were prally gunna try to make u their gf b4 they knew u were a man ne ways, so in all fairness....... whos really the fag ? :mega_shok:

lolz they cant call u shemaleshaman  :) tell them its illegal they using more than 10alphabets, they will apologize to u  :friends:

Lol, I`ll keep that in mind :D

Well, Laura Croft got big boobs, that maybe one (Or two) reason(s) why some men play Tomb Raider.

I have nothing against playing the opposite gender, and I can't see why some people have a problem with that. :unknw:

And it's just some loserf*gs behind a screen, you shouldn't care.

It's more serious if it's in real life, like with me, I'm called often gay because I'm metrosexual and because I like Justin Bieber, One Direction, Twilight and so. Well, but I just ignore them.

well I am also a guy, I have 3 male chars, and a female priest. I like female priest because female healers are cool. And to be quite frank, if I am going to be playing a game a lot, I rather look at a girl than guy. that's just me  :clapping:

Seriously, i have nothing against players playing the opposite gender at all.

So what if someone plays a female character/male character? Even i have a female character. So really, i don't see the issue here.

Guys/girls that claims playing the opposite sex is "gay"(or anything that has to do with the opposite sex stuff things aswell)  are just ignorant losers.

FFS it's Lara Croft not Laura Croft XD

Wannabes. Bet yall never played the game for PS1  ;D

i did, but never played it

>yes, i owned it, and never played it

umad?

FF7 FO LIFE

I sh!t my pants when I played that game as a kid, f*cking wolfs coming at ya, then later on mini-dino`s, bears and a huge T-rex.

Let me tell you this, that game is hidden in a dark corner ._.

FFS it's Lara Croft not Laura Croft XD

Wannabes. Bet yall never played the game for PS1  ;D

it always auto corrects to Laura on my phone but like out of this entire conversation you see the spelling error, and this is why I adore you :D

Actually played almost all thé laura croft games give or take one of the newer games

it always auto corrects to Laura on my phone but like out of this entire conversation you see the spelling error, and this is why I adore you :D

Actually played almost all thé laura croft games give or take one of the newer games

Lmao, sorry. I just laughed so much at it, lost focus XD

I just create female characters to flirt with rich males and get stuff from em :rofl:

Now I remember where my 50k went... Well played Skiney...well played

I just create female characters to flirt with rich males and get stuff from em :rofl:

that is f**k'ed up -_- :facepalm: :shok: now ill think twice before buying crap

WAIT!! WAIT!! WAIT!! WAIT!!! WAIT!!!WAIT!! WAIT!!

So people are calling u gay pretty much just b/c u have a girl char. that's some bs........ and so I play Skyrim and my char. is a girl those that make me gay? :diablo:  Also, on Halo Reach my char. is a girl. I chose it to be a girl b/c they run faster so yea maybe these people are just jealous!!!! :dirol:

In all the games i have played my mage is girl, i found them cuter than boy with staff :P

Like a boy tank looks better, its not a date finder app, its a game, if something looks better i use it

Hey whatever floats ur boat homeboy.takes all kinds to make the world go round.

Im a big a-hole in game very confrontational.

But in real life im very nice and quite shy.

In role playing we always usually play our alter ego

I dont realy care if u play female. Or male characters but what i dont like is

that those "GIRLS"  gonna ask for stuff :facepalm:

(happend me once, lost 2set sign and dmg sets :blush: )

WAIT!! WAIT!! WAIT!! WAIT!!! WAIT!!!WAIT!! WAIT!!

So people are calling u gay pretty much just b/c u have a girl char. that's some bs........ and so I play Skyrim and my char. is a girl those that make me gay? :diablo:  Also, on Halo Reach my char. is a girl. I chose it to be a girl b/c they run faster so yea maybe these people are just jealous!!!! :dirol:

lol i have skyrim too, but seriously? girls run faster than guys at skyrim?  :shok: