Arena Rank

Trepadeira

• 2 months later...

double click on your name and lets see if you have +90% win ratio

Опубликованное фото

no cuz at the begin of season i was weak and didnt knew how to use the rogue in areba and still i need to learn sometimes i honestly say. Week by week i like to see but if i get a bad moments when something happen, id better dont do arena but im too cocky sometimes at those moments.

no cuz at the begin of season i was weak and didnt knew how to use the rogue in areba and still i need to learn sometimes i honestly say. Week by week i like to see but if i get a bad moments when something happen, id better dont do arena but im too cocky sometimes at those moments.

More powerful than fear itself, is the will to win. The Mercs

gj :give_rose:

Lmao what about yesterday?

Me(pilot Levanduy) and Eldhrimnir trashed u and debuffer 11-2

Machote and me ( Bladeszs dk) killed u and debuffer 5-2.

U learned to use rogue now? coz u always get caught by plash skill...Learn more u need to do a lot better ::)

Also dont rage when u lose it happens,keep calm n try another anyways u spamming tickets win/lose doesnt matter have fun thats it.

Here take some tips from here  :)

Tips on how to be pro, from me. 

Lmao what about yesterday?

Me(pilot Levanduy) and Eldhrimnir trashed u and debuffer 11-2

Machote and me ( Bladeszs dk) killed u and debuffer 5-2.

U learned to use rogue now? coz u always get caught by plash skill...Learn more u need to do a lot better ::)

Also dont rage when u lose it happens,keep calm n try another anyways u spamming tickets win/lose doesnt matter have fun thats it.

Here take some tips from here  :)

Kiters vs no kiters with an unbalanced warlock class wich can kite like hell.. However i had not my day yesterday and i honestly say i sucks yesterday cuz i didnt had my concentration on the game. Cuz in that time i had things to handle with a friend. Imagine switching between ws, kik and mp3 player. Today i had u on your toes with a random arena partner who even didnt do his right moves and skills  ;D wait untill the sisters of howling apear in arena  :blush: naminay and me  ;D but sorry im like mad, sometimes i dont have my days. We all have sometimes

That time of the month, dont go into details thanks xd

Btw for anyone that wants to trssh on her, go ahead but remember you`ll have to go trough me first. No exceptions.

That time of the month, dont go into details thanks xd

Btw for anyone that wants to trssh on her, go ahead but remember you`ll have to go trough me first. No exceptions.

Lol male i apreciate what u saying thank u  :give_rose:

And if ppl say i do constant bad in arena like im a noob or ♥♥♥♥♥, well go ahead saying that i just laugh, if i can keep my rank for a nice reward, then why shall i give up my rank in arena if ppl say im bad? What shall other ppl do if they catched the first rank? Ofcourse trying to keep that rank, bad or beast everyone shall do. Im not THE pro, im not bad but im also not the best. I just try my best on it when im concentrated. And amp will say not much, look to naminay, shes not +10, but look how she and me together can beast out against ppl with +10 even in pvp. And i dont do arena for fame or attention, i do arena for much fun with best friend nami, and we just like to do arena, thats why i do it many times  :blush: and yeah sometimes i dont have my days but it will be fix up later and then u can see a different in me :) i respect ppl who can beat me or even cant beat me, but i disrespect haters and ppl who trash madness on me. I say congratz honestly if ppl beat me, i say nice battle to ppl who cant beat me, but i dont hate, i dont laugh false.

Its a game, its for fun. This is a game with different styles to do. And i do arena style with much hunt.

Amen :blush:

Listen to him e.e

Correction: that time of the month, dont go in details thanks xd.

Thank u for understanding :wacko: besides its still about arena so im free to talk about i guess lol ;D

Correction: that time of the month, dont go in details thanks xd.

Thank u for understanding :wacko: besides its still about arena so im free to talk about i guess lol ;D

Why do you always cry when u lose?

...  i respect ppl who can beat me or even cant beat me, but i disrespect haters and ppl who trash madness on me. I say congratz honestly if ppl beat me, i say nice battle to ppl who cant beat me, but i dont hate, i dont laugh false.

Its a game, its for fun. This is a game with different styles to do. And i do arena style with much hunt.

Amen :blush:

Seems like your trashing degree's rogue here with madness? Where's the respect? Where's our congrats?

Guess someone having another bad day :(

Rogues ask for PvP then one tries to run draw on volcano, next time asking for PvP degree refuses and then both try running for draw and...somebody gets lag.. fun!

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

and I went right through you  ;D

It's not my fault she calls names on people and cries when she loses and then says she doesn't act that way. No respect even for the friendly neighbourhood necromancer.. I got the sad sads :(

Seems like your trashing degree's rogue here with madness? Where's the respect? Where's our congrats?

Guess someone having another bad day :(

Rogues ask for PvP then one tries to run draw on volcano, next time asking for PvP degree refuses and then both try running for draw and...somebody gets lag.. fun!

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

do i need to respect ppl who disrespect from laughing like false, and trick when pvp?? I think no one gives respect to those tricks, u also made a video? Thats more crealy to see how u trick. i see also a black blanco there, so u let something behind the truth? Do u even know WHY im mad on him?? If u dont, then dont fall in this drama TO HELPING YOUR (...) BOYFRIEND! Its between him and me, but i see he cried to his friends to talking hypocrite like u see it already cuz hes soooo innocent. U know how sad? How old is that kid actually? If hes 9year old, then ill leave that kid cuz kids needs to grow. But u kind of ppl are so sad to talk hypocrite like its all my faulth. And like ppl know, hes full of himself talking big, but he cant even pvp cuz he trick u like shit. Im sorry to bother u to steal your fantasy, but go ahead kid, u can hate me idc, roles will be changed dont worry ;)

Seems like someone can`t leave you alone Lisa.

I see haters love me  ;D idc let them go ahead, these kids need to grow and they still dont listen to their mommy to learn not being hypocrite. If these kids are really toph, the say the truth. Only kids are hypocrite and cry to their friends and mom cuz there is a girl on a game talking bad to them xD

Hiding nothing, PM's from other people and turtle cries and this isn't about them or him  ;) I'm lazy so I boxed it all :P but here you go..

aaaannd more name calling. That's great, thought you didn't do that? About degree.. He is a boss barb, there's no fantasy there.. maybe you're never around when he pvp's but I've seen him do some awesome things as well as hearing he wins versus certain infamous locks 1v1. I've also pvp'd his barb and can tell you he is good fight. Whatever the story is between you two our wins got you upset and prodded you to call out on his rogue. That's the point.

I don't hate you, I was even polite the first time you got mad and started calling me 'looser' 'no style looser' and explained that when the situation comes up range classes will kite a rogue. Sorry if you don't understand that.

Опубликованное фото

I see haters love me  ;D idc let them go ahead, these kids need to grow and they still dont listen to their mommy to learn not being hypocrite. If these kids are really toph, the say the truth. Only kids are hypocrite and cry to their friends and mom cuz there is a girl on a game talking bad to them xD

Yep, I'm a kid, 'no style looser kid'  ;D that's me!

Which one of us has refrained from name calling?

Hiding nothing, PM's from other people and turtle cries and this isn't about them or him  ;) I'm lazy so I boxed it all :P but here you go..

aaaannd more name calling. That's great, thought you didn't do that? About degree.. He is a boss barb, there's no fantasy there.. maybe you're never around when he pvp's but I've seen him do some awesome things as well as hearing he wins versus certain infamous locks 1v1. I've also pvp'd his barb and can tell you he is good fight. Whatever the story is between you two our wins got you upset and prodded you to call out on his rogue. That's the point.

I don't hate you, I was even polite the first time you got mad and started calling me 'looser' 'no style looser' and explained that when the situation comes up range classes will kite a rogue. Sorry if you don't understand that.

Опубликованное фото

yes kid like i said to both of u "forget what i say on forum" cuz if u trick, i disrespect. Blaming specially me for waste, wich fall in a category of disrespect etc etc etc. Ofcourse i gonna start disrespect these kids like u.

Trick? :D what tricks?

Enter arena, kill some rogues, exit arena

What tricks? Haha

Like i said u hypocrite, the false pvp trick, disrepecting ways talk so yes theres my revenge.

Trick? :D what tricks?

Enter arena, kill some rogues, exit arena

What tricks? Haha

and ofc u may hate me idc. Just some kids who hates, who cares. Beside, WHO CARES ABOUT THIS DRAMA?

That wasn't a trick, you guys asked for PvP after our first few matches and we agreed to it, next map was volcano where turtle ran around for some minutes, next map after that you ask PvP again and degree said 'no you wasted our time'. There's no tricks there.

and ofc u may hate me idc. Just some kids who hates, who cares. Beside, WHO CARES ABOUT THIS DRAMA?

;D

That wasn't a trick, you guys asked for PvP after our first few matches and we agreed to it, next map was volcano where turtle ran around for some minutes, next map after that you ask PvP again and degree said 'no you wasted our time'. There's no tricks there.

;D

no but there from ur side starts the way of disrespect like u said. But whatever, u know what i said. No one cares your wasting time of talking trying being innocent. Be proud of that. It is not a court. Just keep trying, friends and other ppl know much better.

Disrespect started with 'no style looser' coming from current top spot 2x2 losing a few arena...  and continued with poor attitude. #1.. It.is.a.hot.seat

Pro tip: no cry in area chat

Lesson over

Disrespect started with 'no style looser' coming from current top spot 2x2 losing a few arena...  and continued with poor attitude. #1.. It.is.a.hot.seat

Pro tip: no cry in area chat

Lesson over

Are u still waste your time? And didnt we fix that talk and starting it over again? I get a handmark on my forehead  :facepalm: oh and ty for ur tip, i will stay my words, haters gonna disrespected, disrespect and get that sameways back. Give respect ppl and it can lead to be friends.

Hes 40?  :wacko:

Anyway i pvped his bladedancer and i liked him to pvp cuz hes a nice challange and i got RESPECT for his bd to wins and liked to see its close in battle even i loose. Its a nice challange i honestly say. Also i honestly say that i miss haplotype earlier cuz haplotype was a very good rogue. Hes one of the few rogues who know how to use their skills in arena. In that case hes also the first rogue i did arena with him after i learned a bit from a youtube video how a rogue can win a arena battle. Thats about a month ago. And to saw that video brought me some knowledge but to do and experience it was very nice to see. But since hes like leaving his rogue, hes like changed. I just say i miss him as a kind guy.

Hes 40?  :wacko:

Anyway i pvped his bladedancer and i liked him to pvp cuz hes a nice challange and i got RESPECT for his bd to wins and liked to see its close in battle even i loose. Its a nice challange i honestly say. Also i honestly say that i miss haplotype earlier cuz haplotype was a very good rogue. Hes one of the few rogues who know how to use their skills in arena. In that case hes also the first rogue i did arena with him after i learned a bit from a youtube video how a rogue can win a arena battle. Thats about a month ago. And to saw that video brought me some knowledge but to do and experience it was very nice to see. But since hes like leaving his rogue, hes like changed. I just say i miss him as a kind guy.

Oh u copied ur "style" after watching youtube videos.

And u talk about others style which were self made?

ofc yes ppl know,u get on ur nerves very easy if u lose.

Coming to Degree, its his wish to play the char he likes.

U better shut ur mouth and focus on potting and losing arenas coz now losers get almost same arenapoints as winners coz of these Glad pots. You will be #1 on table let it be.

Accept ur loses n calm down think abt how to tackle next, instead of talking abt crap styles.

Oh u copied ur "style" after watching youtube videos.

And u talk about others style which were self made?

ofc yes ppl know,u get on ur nerves very easy if u lose.

Coming to Degree, its his wish to play the char he likes.

U better shut ur mouth and focus on potting and losing arenas coz now losers get almost same arenapoints as winners coz of these Glad pots. You will be #1 on table let it be.

Accept ur loses n calm down think abt how to tackle next, instead of talking abt crap styles.

Ofc i accept my looses, did u hear me mad when i pvp ur bd? I give respect when respect is given. Yesterday xhoredark let me kiss the ground while we both said we are noobs :lol:

Sure sure, ive seen video a style i barely see on ws self, and so just few rogues i see know that using of skills. Besides when if u face against other classes and loose while u got a running pot, what shall u do to no waste that time of pot?

Also i see u keep going this drama while i already let it be as what it be. So can i say also to please, shut ur mouth? U keeps going with this ♥♥♥♥ing drama wich no one cares about. Thank u for your wasting time