Incomplete minion features

kyumaru

After reading about new update 3.7 - Minions

I see there is incomplete feature that makes only rich players can own this game.

1. Summoning scroll is valuable item that can be bought from mcoin shop, besides that players should resurrect their minion required gold by NPC special minion.

The difference is if player wants to resurrect the dead minion, can bring it to NPC for resurrection and if player wants to resurrect the dead minion with instant time, can use summoning scroll everywhere and everytime they want.

Please play Ancient ll OL the perfect chinese MMORPG that have complete perfect minion features and the GMs give a special things for poor players, so all players can still enjoy, visit www.moreu.cn for inspiration

2. NPC spesial minion

In perfect MMO, there is a special NPC about minion

There is 4 special menus:

A. Buy minion on this NPC,

There many kind of minions could be bought by gold, besides that players can buy rare type minion directly from mcshop

B. Summon minion, the NPC offer to resurrect minion by gold, besides that players can summon minion directly by summoning scroll item

C. Hosting minions, players can buy multi minions and store another minion in cage, players can select one minion to be summoned

D. Remove minion, if players decide to remove the currect minion, all minion gears, minion skills will be removed too unless players unwear it first before removing.

3. Minion control

There is new feature on menu in game,

Control mode:

A. aggresive (agro), minion will autofind enemy with max. around 5 yard

B. follow player, minion will follow the host, it means when player start attacking enemy, the minion will follow to attack too.

C. Silence mode, minion is controlled to be silence, means no attack and no agro, its purpose to protect minion from danger area or strong mobs.

4. Minion attributes and equipments

There is atrribute of minions:

Strength, agility, health, energy

Default attributes:

Defender type minion, high strength

DPS type, high agility

Support type, high energy

Minion equipments, to make minion stronger and longer surviving, it should be available for equipments like armor, helmet, glove, belt, and boot

5. Minion skills

I think you already know about this.

All this minion features are available on Ancient ll OL, hope Aigrind inspirated on it.

After reading about new update 3.7 - Minions

I see there is incomplete feature that makes only rich players can own this game.

1. Summoning scroll is valuable item that can be bought from mcoin shop, besides that players should resurrect their minion required gold by NPC special minion.

The difference is if player wants to resurrect the dead minion, can bring it to NPC for resurrection and if player wants to resurrect the dead minion with instant time, can use summoning scroll everywhere and everytime they want.

Please play Ancient ll OL the perfect chinese MMORPG that have complete perfect minion features and the GMs give a special things for poor players, so all players can still enjoy, visit www.moreu.cn for inspiration

2. NPC spesial minion

In perfect MMO, there is a special NPC about minion

There is 4 special menus:

A. Buy minion on this NPC,

There many kind of minions could be bought by gold, besides that players can buy rare type minion directly from mcshop

B. Summon minion, the NPC offer to resurrect minion by gold, besides that players can summon minion directly by summoning scroll item

C. Hosting minions, players can buy multi minions and store another minion in cage, players can select one minion to be summoned

D. Remove minion, if players decide to remove the currect minion, all minion gears, minion skills will be removed too unless players unwear it first before removing.

3. Minion control

There is new feature on menu in game,

Control mode:

A. aggresive (agro), minion will autofind enemy with max. around 5 yard

B. follow player, minion will follow the host, it means when player start attacking enemy, the minion will follow to attack too.

C. Silence mode, minion is controlled to be silence, means no attack and no agro, its purpose to protect minion from danger area or strong mobs.

4. Minion attributes and equipments

There is atrribute of minions:

Strength, agility, health, energy

Default attributes:

Defender type minion, high strength

DPS type, high agility

Support type, high energy

Minion equipments, to make minion stronger and longer surviving, it should be available for equipments like armor, helmet, glove, belt, and boot

5. Minion skills

I think you already know about this.

All this minion features are available on Ancient ll OL, hope Aigrind inspirated on it.

As long as the minions are only consumable item just like buff scrolls and buff pots those minions are still messed up.

Minion system is an epic fail... :facepalm:

and Yes 100 percent only rich players are able to have minions..

I can buy those minions if they are permanent minions. but If not nevermind . I rather chose to waste m.coins on buying guild pots.

Minions can be get by using mcoin shop yes but there are more ways too: Bosses drop, Quests give and daily quests too. Ofc. Rich players are always top but what u do Aigrind money too but rich players dont have much advantage in this. Choz these can be get by quests etc. And last this game is Warspear not Ancient II OL. :)

Minions can be get by using mcoin shop yes but there are more ways too: Bosses drop, Quests give and daily quests too. Ofc. Rich players are always top but what u do Aigrind money too but rich players dont have much advantage in this. Choz these can be get by quests etc. And last this game is Warspear not Ancient II OL. :)

We are just showing a better way of minion system.

I gave my opinion very similar... Warspear Online free MMRRPP / Warspear Online free for ppl rich  :fool:

Everything seems fine!    But new scrolls, new pots? All this only means one thing, more money for the company Aigrind    I think enough is enough with what we spend in amplificador, unity pots (since many in their desire to level up the guild using it) Also the sign unity... Is appreciated the days the 50% of discount    Since it for the same coins get double items, But whoever ends up earning more is Aigrind    Why my complaints? Just because "supposedly" this is a free game    When you really if we want something we have to invest money. I am aware that the GM should earn something for their work, but do not work well enough to make that much money, miracle money xD Lol.This is just my opinion (and many more who do not say here)Good luck to all, we'll see the 7.8.2013    (Sorry for my pathetic English xD)

I gave my opinion very similar... Warspear Online free MMRRPP / Warspear Online free for ppl rich  :fool:

Everything seems fine!    But new scrolls, new pots? All this only means one thing, more money for the company Aigrind    I think enough is enough with what we spend in amplificador, unity pots (since many in their desire to level up the guild using it) Also the sign unity... Is appreciated the days the 50% of discount    Since it for the same coins get double items, But whoever ends up earning more is Aigrind    Why my complaints? Just because "supposedly" this is a free game    When you really if we want something we have to invest money. I am aware that the GM should earn something for their work, but do not work well enough to make that much money, miracle money xD Lol.This is just my opinion (and many more who do not say here)Good luck to all, we'll see the 7.8.2013    (Sorry for my pathetic English xD)

Yes this Minion update is really hopeless. :facepalm:

i can do it without minion, play for enjoy

We are just showing a better way of minion system.

Ye bro i didnt read what Snorly said (20min lifespan). I tell its clear from me too, its totally bullsh*t. 20min plz we all hope real minions, minions who can be our companion like real life pets. But i agree that Aigrind have to make money too and i know 20min lifespan isnt bad IF minions are easy to acquire and low priced in miracle shop maybe about 100miracle. I pretend Kimimaros Pokémons than 20min minions ;D Hunt with minion ? No ty boss will laugh at us :D think about u use minion 100mcoin and boss dies(10min) boss respawn(10min) so 1minion 1 hunt %)

Ye bro i didnt read what Snorly said (20min lifespan). I tell its clear from me too, its totally bullsh*t. 20min plz we all hope real minions, minions who can be our companion like real life pets. But i agree that Aigrind have to make money too and i know 20min lifespan isnt bad IF minions are easy to acquire and low priced in miracle shop maybe about 100miracle. I pretend Kimimaros Pokémons than 20min minions ;D Hunt with minion ? No ty boss will laugh at us :D think about u use minion 100mcoin and boss dies(10min) boss respawn(10min) so 1minion 1 hunt %)

Yes bro it feels so disappointing to read that 20 minute life span of minions. :mega_shok:

Worst and worst.....moderators please make game nire cheaper its too expensive in real money...why becouse its free game made..and if u want earn money for payment develops..pls do tht thing and all will be happy....and one more thing game becomes worst and worst with update after update. ..its no more funn

:!

Then the rule is like this:

Without minion, ur not scared and play single

With minion, ur sissy and scared to die  :blush:

Haha

What if u kill ur enemy his/her minion? U waste their mcoins.. Then u can say ur a badass  :spiteful:

It`s a nice feature, probably same controls as a monster, auto-retaliate when it`s summoner is being attacked.

I wonder one thing, can shamans/necro`s/priests/paladins and druids heal there own minion or those from other players?

And if a rogue goes into stealth, does it mean your minion goes into stealth aswell? :o

If developer found suggestion that can earn more money, they will take it. U will see ws in the future, just for rich. So, carefully if u make suggestion.

It`s a nice feature, probably same controls as a monster, auto-retaliate when it`s summoner is being attacked.

I wonder one thing, can shamans/necro`s/priests/paladins and druids heal there own minion or those from other players?

And if a rogue goes into stealth, does it mean your minion goes into stealth aswell? :o

I hope theu go in stealth otherwise it betray u  :shok:

Then the rule is like this:

Without minion, ur not scared and play single

With minion, ur sissy and scared to die  :blush:

Haha

What if u kill ur enemy his/her minion? U waste their mcoins.. Then u can say ur a badass  :spiteful:

Exactly hahaha

Lol i take some of my words back i have alredy 8 minions from quests and swamp. Lol those r easy to get even fire goucar quest gave me 2x Abyss zealots. So its seems rich players will not take this round if just have patience for doing quests and hunt(some alredy hunted one of these minions in gariel %))