Guild Log Book ( A very important feature for Guild that must be added ASAP!)

Kimimaro100

There are some reports of Guilds that are being scammed because of the lack of security in guild system.

Here is the modus of this stealers;

First they will pretend to join the guild then after few days later the guilds valuable items were stolen in the guild's warehouse!

Ofc the guilds are not able to trace the scammer because they don't know who withdrawn the items in warehouse.

So this is my suggestion.

Put a log book in warehouse.

How does this log book works?

Every time a certain member withdrawn/deposit items or gold. their names will be listed in the log book.

Also in this Log Book we can see the names of players who was dismissed in the guild and who is the Heir/Leader that dismissed this player from the guild.

And lastly we can also see the number of times a certain player/Gladiator used the active guild skills.

Active guild skills consumed gp so we need to stop spamming of Active Guild skills.

And after 1 week the data listed in log book will be deleted.

So it means for 1 week the log book will list all of this data to served as evidences if ever there is a culprit in the Guild.

By this method we can trace the scammer/Culprits

And we can take screen shot so that this scammer/Culprits will be ban forever! :diablo: 

Also read this complement suggestion about Optimization of guild againts scammers.

click on the link: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=90296.0

A log book isn`t going to help if these items already are stolen you kno.

At least we can have the SCREEN SHOTS and send them to support and that stealer will be banned forever.

And we can ask the support team to give back the items from the account of the stealer...

Satisfy?

i agree with kimimaro, again Ancient ll OL also has this feature, guilds should have a log activity of members

Thanks . this feature will really help to prevent scamming in guilds. :good:

Its actually the guild's leader fault for trusting easily a person and giving it the rank able to withdraw from Guild Bank.

No rank, no withdrawal

Its actually the guild's leader fault for trusting easily a person and giving it the rank able to withdraw from Guild Bank.

No rank, no withdrawal

Yeah you`re right, I think the same general rule for scammers sounds here. Be aware of what you`re doing.

No rank, no withdrawal

Yes it might be the leader's fault.

But the player must be an heir or leader to use active skills in guild.

So I just conclude that all of the members will asked to be an heir in able to use the  Active guild skills which are very useful skills in battle.

So I just ask one question. If you were in a guild with active skills? Don't you want to use this powerful skills?

And we all know that Heirs have a great power in guild such as kicking other members/changing gold withdrawal limit/etc.

And that is going to be a problem if all of the members are going to be an Heir.

And I think it will also going to be unfair for all members in guild if ONLY  few people are only able to use those guild skills..

1. Active skills.If you are Guild Leader or Heir, you can use active guild skills.

• 1 month later...

There are some reports of Guilds that are being scammed because of the lack of security in guild system.

Here is the modus of this stealers;

First they will pretend to join the guild then after few days later the guilds valuable items were stolen in the guild's warehouse!

Ofc the guilds are not able to trace the scammer because they don't know who withdrawn the items in warehouse.

So this is my suggestion.

Put a log book in warehouse.

How does this log book works?

Every time a certain member withdrawn/deposit items or gold. their names will be listed in the log book.

Also in this Log Book we can see the names of players who was dismissed in the guild and who is the Heir/Leader that dismissed this player from the guild.

And lastly we can also see the number of times a certain player/Gladiator used the active guild skills.

Active guild skills consumed gp so we need to stop spamming of Active Guild skills.

And after 1 week the data listed in log book will be deleted.

So it means for 1 week the log book will list all of this data to served as evidences if ever there is a culprit in the Guild.

By this method we can trace the scammer/Culprits

And we can take screen shot so that this scammer/Culprits will be ban forever! :diablo: 

Also read this complement suggestion about Optimization of guild againts scammers.

click on the link: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=90296.0

devs you also forget to add this in guild system...... :shok:

+1 for spamming ur own topics  :crazy:

I have a suggestion here waiting for a response from devs, I am not spamming I am just waiting for a response..

If you want to see spamming look for the guy with name zdt.....................................(who ever he is)

He always post the fight of Alucard and Rip Van Winkle which is not useful at all..

while on the other and I am here giving an important feature for guild system.. and waiting for response of devs...