Lv 6 comunity // Recommended equips

lKloster

Hello erryone  :blush:

Im kinda new to this comunity of Warspear Online, I started like (2 weeks? :lol: ) ago and, i can tell you, i know a lot of things about the game (not everything ofc) and i have recently seen that Arenas lv 6 are kinda popular now, so i decided to make a Rogue for myself.

So then, my question is: which is the best skilloset and equips for that lvl?

Are rogues nice?

What other classes are strong / op in arenas ?

Thanks for reading and hope you can answer  ;D

Ok i have seen you in many of Unknowshot posts, and i can say, that you are a total asshole, go play ur 18s, knowing a lvl 6 can rape all your characters together

Ok i have seen you in many of Unknowshot posts, and i can say, that you are a total asshole, go play ur 18s, knowing a lvl 6 can rape all your characters together

That unknownshot and rednek guys are +9/10s i suppose, hence how they are good in lv6 arena. And that's no match, really.

A lv6 +10 cant ever ducking beat Maleshaman. Im sure he isnt that bad.

Yes level 6 is best game warsper you can kill all lvl 20 jest need meny meny account nd control map meny meny phone :) :) :)  nevar level up brotha b lvl 6 all time is like be 18 and virgin forevar all people want ♥♥♥♥ you first bt they die with aids if lie so you win ;) ;) ;)  make bd is fun ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)  bb ;) ;) bye ;) ;) ;)

Yes level 6 is best game warsper you can kill all lvl 20 jest need meny meny account nd control map many many phone :) :) :)  nevar level up brotha b lvl 6 all time is like be 18 and virgin forever all people want ♥♥♥♥ you first bt they die with aids if lie so you win ;) ;) ;)  make bd is fun ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)  bye ;) ;) ;)

Google translate can`t seem to find this langauge.

Ok thanks  ;)

Should i get lv 5 arena equips for resi? Or should i just amp the starter set? (no arena daggers, thou)

Get arena boots, gloves and belt, rest novice stuff and lvl5 cape and rings. Also i suggest that you use energy regen crystal on belt and rings otherwise you will run out of mana really quickly :bad:

• 3 weeks later...

Im kinda new to this comunity of Warspear Online, I started like (2 weeks? :lol: ) ago and, i can tell you, i know a lot of things about the game (not everything ofc) and i have recently seen that Arenas lv 6 are kinda popular now, so i decided to make a Rogue for myself.

Are rogues nice?

For a level 6 rogue you should buy the Novice Rogue set and the Novice Bladedancer set. Use the swords from the Bladedancer set and the Armour from the Rogue set. As a rogue you will need to put Runes of Fortitude wherever you can. For your amulet and rings use Ice Queen's small Amulet and Rings. These are good because they grant a 5% strength boost. Your skill points should all be spent on "Merciless Strike". After you have done this you should keep going to the arena until you have about 1500 arena points. With these buy the boots, gloves and belt from the arena supplier. Amplify your gear to +6 and higher and you will do well in the arena.

Here are some other good classes for level 6- Bladedancer, Ranger, Warlock, Deathknight, Paladin, Priest, and when amplified high, Mage.

Hope that helps.  :good:

• 2 weeks later...

That unknownshot and rednek guys are +9/10s i suppose, hence how they are good in lv6 arena. And that's no match, really.

A lv6 +10 cant ever ♥♥♥♥ing beat Maleshaman. Im sure he isnt that bad.

lol noob idiot u think i only play lvl6 UNKNOWSHOT i play all lvls 6 TO 20 when this one gets #1 next season tell me u dont respect 14s then bahahaha douchebags :pleasantry:

70148_.png

lol noob idiot u think i only play lvl6 UNKNOWSHOT i play all lvls 6 TO 20 when this one gets #1 next season tell me u dont respect 14s then bahahaha douchebags :pleasantry:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Are rogues nice?

doent listen to people that think playing and dieing everytime they enter the arena is the only thing that matters in this game . lvl 6 arena is fun and thats what games and arena are for ...fun. anyways use a novice set, and event items cristmas,halloween ect, and amp up high.amp higher then most the idiot 20s here are amped

Google translate can`t seem to find this langauge.

Its Called Bullshitian and btw

i can probably crit unkownshot 2k soooo does his hp even go  that high? ._. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• 2 months later...

Hy guys i love lvl 6 arena i am a big fan

I have lvl 6 :

Shaman(US)

Barbarian(US)

Rogue(US)

Ranger(US)

Warlock(US) - In mentenaince

Mage(EU)

A message for dissiliunt I AM Pvproman :P ;D :blush:

Hy guys i love lvl 6 arena i am a big fan

I have lvl 6 :