[2013.07.31] “Warspear Online” 3.7 Announcement – Minions

Kuzmitch

Sadly but this is true..

Who knows them might have a change of Heart and fix the flaws in new up coming update? :drinks:

lol just today i have designed new quest lands(i.e islands, dimensions & even worlds) 8)   that will increase maximum player lvl to 70 :good:

Its would be WOW or AWESOME if the dev.werent so damn greedy. I like the ideal myself but........dev is destroying this game

you can alwayz go n play other mmorpg games if this game bores u :unknw:

I think scroll idea maby a bit over the top. (coin wise).

Pots: Only rich/noobs will use/need them. Pro players wont.

Minions are cool idea, but permanent would be better.

Active skills: nice idea, dunno why you're all ♥♥♥♥♥ing. Will be a great advantage in Lab and norlant.

Pvprange: Shutup. You have no friends. Stop saying dumb shit. Not all of us live with our parents in the basement and play all day and night cuz we have no real friends. We also have bills to pay (and gyms to attend), thats why we dont waste all ourmoney on a game that you so obviously waste time and money on. Some of us have more important things to pay than our warspear accounts. Also, not all of us get the money from our parents (whos basements we dont live in) we work for our money.

As for aigrind: Good job guys. There are a few things that might need to be sorted out at some point, but it looks pretty good so far.

Totally Agree  :good:

This game has no support for minionsFirst of all its needed high level cap for that,like 40 or 50.Guild shitty skills are totally OP shit.C'mon people still complaining about Rogue Stealth,and you guys gives it to everyone?Ivulnerability?Ivulnerability = you can walk wherever you want.ivulnerability  minion  pots  life scrollGive 2 hours for minions cooldown.And 1k GP for guild skills.Warspear has taken away the meaning of the name "Guild"...

No, man.

invisible skill is only for guilds lvl 3, and just for 4 seconds.

Invulnerability only for guilds lvl 4, and for a short time(I don't remember well).

So, not everybody will can use them, at moment just have guilds lvl 1 - 2.

No, man.

invisible skill is only for guilds lvl 3, and just for 4 seconds.

Invulnerability only for guilds lvl 4, and for a short time(I don't remember well).

So, not everybody will can use them, at moment just have guilds lvl 1 - 2.

Time of each of these skills will depend of skill level so it's not clear yet

you can alwayz go n play other mmorpg games if this game bores u :unknw:

I do play other mmorpg games fyi littlefoot. As I was explaining to jaws the minion update WOULDBE a WOW moment but the ideal of the devs making us buy scrolls from mshop is defeating the purpose of getting minions or other items. As long I buy mcoins I have the right to express my opinions.  If you don't like what I say then STFU.

I do play other mmorpg games fyi littlefoot. As I was explaining to jaws the minion update WOULDBE a WOW moment but the ideal of the devs making us buy scrolls from mshop is defeating the purpose of getting minions or other items. As long I buy mcoins I have the right to express my opinions.  If you don't like what I say then STFU.

just dont quit game ;D u're my rival in US

Time of each of these skills will depend of skill level so it's not clear yet

My point is that: not everyone will can use these skills, because some guilds are so lazy for level up and dont have more than 20k guild points.

this is all nice but i have a question. what happends if u summon a minion, then go arena. minnion die or wait u to come back? and what if u die in arena? minion die too?

just dont quit game ;D u're my rival in US

Aw don't worry my cigerette friend,  I'm not going nowhere. I was referring to 200 volt noob to stfu. And I hope he's a elf. It would be that much easier to kick his ass like I'm going to kick yours. I'm still hunting for you grocery lol

Personaly i dnt like invisible skill for guilds,as its not fair for rogues, also i wouldnt spend my time or money for minion thats shows only for 20min.Hope that next updates would bring something good for all.

Personaly i dnt like invisible skill for guilds,as its not fair for rogues, also i wouldnt spend my time or money for minion thats shows only for 20min.Hope that next updates would bring something good for all.

duration just 4 sec and cooldown 30 min

Can you guess who is the actor?

snorlax

im shure i saw this face somewhere xd.

warspear online fb site xd

kuz, u r actor or model too?? hyhy

beside, how long summon scroll will work, n is it different time of his class( normal, enchanced, unique )

Can you guess who is the actor?

snorlax

im shure i saw this face somewhere xd.

warspear online fb site xd

kuz, u r actor or model too?? hyhy

beside, how long summon scroll will work, n is it different time of his class( normal, enchanced, unique )

All scrools work 20 min

When I read the statement below the excitement for guild skills had lessen so much!

Can someone explain why we need to consumed those Guild points? its very hard to earn them! yet in just snap we will lose this gp. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Cab you make it  1 or 2 gp per use of skills?

Guild Points are used as a consumable for the active skills.

Aw don't worry my cigerette friend,  I'm not going nowhere. I was referring to 200 volt noob to stfu. And I hope he's a elf. It would be that much easier to kick his ass like I'm going to kick yours. I'm still hunting for you grocery lol

it's ok dude

i give out grocery to my brother , and he's quit  :facepalm:

i still stand with my Bd jaw  :)

duck why i cant login bullshit when login i press my character after awhile it say conection to server lost wtf man shit i cant do ques later im going school cant play i ned lv up duck

why I can't login, I try login to other Server its Logged and what's wrong with US-Sapphire  :cray: :cray: :cray:

I feel like a kid whos father just told him he hated him. Why just our server? You don't love us? :( bastards :D

Boring...20 min...that sucks! I wana a permanent minion..is nicer to lvl up a minion or to put costumes or other shit on a minion...till now all this minion thing is just a big failler. I guest that minions will be used only in arena fights...to use a minion in the swamp si a stupid thing...as long as you get killed at every 10 to 15 min. Idk but...that minions will be randomed...so is a chance to get a rabit or a rat or...idk a lvl 3 sheep for chosen...so not that intresting, any way you cant judge a food after how it looks..lest see what you had made this time. 1 more thing can you fix that server* problem...geting tired to be kiiled by bosse in astral

Epic failure...I agree it should be a pet that is able to level up too and have skills (example: bleed, stun, drop rate, gold drop, etc.). Instead of finding ways to make more money, find ways to keep players. Forget buying Minion scrolls and Elixirs I'm not that impress. I enjoy and love the game been playing for years and the most impressions I got was new chars. Guilds suck cuz watz the point no one really helps still. You should just delete guilds and make storage lockers for players to store gear or items. This game could be as amazing as FINAL FANTASY XI ONLINE & WORLD OF WARCRAFT.

Damn :/ warspear....u are becoming a mixed up mess. Like that drawer in everyone's home that has a little bit of everything in it that people rarely open because its mostly all junk.

What up chronoz?

What up twistd?

EVERYONE SHUT THE duck UP!

I rather have minons that i can summon and last forever, or until dead,

but 20min? max?! yeah thats sucks, was expecting pets, no time max,

but i guess, its easy to get them! AND Besides, having minions

is better then having no minions!

Look at the good parts before commenting the bad things!

And to all you ones that said,

"aww this upate is soo shit!"

"pffff warspear is getting worse and worse"

"stupid gm wants money, shit update"

" Aigrind team, shit work duck u"

duck YOU MOTHERduckERS !!

QUIT THE duckING GAME AND JUST DIE!

KEEP THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO YOURSELVES BITHES!

Mad*

Skype me if you need help with your english ;)

If you need meds, please stick to the legal ones.

u med?