[2013.07.31] “Warspear Online” 3.7 Announcement – Minions

Kuzmitch

i saw the the invurnability skill thingy only on for 4 sec and its 1800 sec cooldown and takes 1%-2% (whatever that means) atleast make it 10 seconds or it wont be worth it to upgrade

:shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: WOW !!!!!!!

AWESOME !!!!!!!!

Its would be WOW or AWESOME if the dev.werent so damn greedy. I like the ideal myself but........dev is destroying this game

Its would be WOW or AWESOME if the dev.werent so damn greedy. I like the ideal myself but........dev is destroying this game

we're just a ''player'' here dude , i know ur feel too

but as a player we must enjoying what game tht we've playn  :)

[ 2. Guild ranking

All guilds from both alliances of each server are participating in overall ranking, starting compete with each other every two weeks for the first three places.

Every member of guild who took prize place will receive reward

1. 6000 Gold and Golden Fame Casket

2. 4000 Gold and Silver Fame Casket

3. 2000 Gold and Bronze Fame Casket

In Fame Casket you can find different prizes that will leave no one indifferent! ]

Kuzmitch, what does it means??

Wors and worst ..and come after this more worst bad things for second update lvl30cap...worst devs and game developers make the game to be fun not usless and boooooooooooorrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggg

I think scroll idea maby a bit over the top. (coin wise).

Pots: Only rich/noobs will use/need them. Pro players wont.

Minions are cool idea, but permanent would be better.

Active skills: nice idea, dunno why you're all ♥♥♥♥♥ing. Will be a great advantage in Lab and norlant.

Pvprange: Shutup. You have no friends. Stop saying dumb shit. Not all of us live with our parents in the basement and play all day and night cuz we have no real friends. We also have bills to pay (and gyms to attend), thats why we dont waste all ourmoney on a game that you so obviously waste time and money on. Some of us have more important things to pay than our warspear accounts. Also, not all of us get the money from our parents (whos basements we dont live in) we work for our money.

As for aigrind: Good job guys. There are a few things that might need to be sorted out at some point, but it looks pretty good so far.

Minion summoning scrolls = increased ganking :(

Knowledge and gladiator scrolls =  Hell yeah 8)

Carpetlick---some realm---lvl 894723947256

Q:Why every high lvl ppl gtg 1st island?

A:They gtg help newbie :rofl:

Q:Why every high lvl ppl gtg 1st island?

A:They gtg help newbie :rofl:

they gtg help themselves, they are only after minions for their own use. Nothing else.

Great. But if you make changes who affect arena you should end the seasson.

That scroll who give you x2 arena points is gonna ducked up some people illusions and you are going to give to the richs again the oportunity of prove that this is a shop, not a game.

Ty for update anyway.

Minions, i have mixed feeling about. More on the negative side to be honest.

More GP Alternatives, great!

Potions for more XP? Sure thing.

Potions for more AP? Hell no!

Great for those who are only in arena for the gear, unfair to those who are in it for the ranks. It's bad enough that all it takes for top rank is to spam tickets and have the worst win ratio... now they can boost AP gain?

Spam ap pots + Tickets = rank number #1. Ranking system needs to be revised and based upon win ratio as well as amount of fights, or something that gives every player a chance.

Well good work on your update but once you guys have finally finished and released the next isle, tower and refined those updates.. the best course of action would be to forget adding main content, features and upgrades, and start working on side content.

Random dungeons, achievements, collectables, mini games, mini sideline storylines, alternative arena modes.. anything of the like.

Things players can strive for and alternatives things players can do at any level to have fun, while taking a break from questing / farming and give players with more complete characters something to do.

It's hard to explain, but there is clear logic in adding such things.

Current way of things = Level up, farm/purchase top gear, amp it.. go kill other players/arena, then bored.... create a new character then repeat process until that gets boring = player stops playing. New player arrives and repeats previous players cycle.

This cycle needs to be slowed down. Its in the best interest for both consumer and provider.

Give players an excuse to continue playing or even to return to the game. Thanks for listening to this old players ramblings and dreams of a more involved game that has so much potential.

i think its great :give_rose: ,btw i have one question anyone knows how many time thay can be summoned? :blush:

One scroll equals one summon. Once a scroll is used to summon a minion, that scroll is removed from inventory.

Only one minion can be summoned at a time. Once the summoned minion disappears ( by either players death or time limit of 20 minutes expires ) a player may summon another minion.

That's what i have gathered so far. Am i wrong? Anymore information i'm missing?

One scroll equals one summon. Once a scroll is used to summon a minion, that scroll is removed from inventory.

Only one minion can be summoned at a time. Once the summoned minion disappears ( by either players death or time limit of 20 minutes expires ) a player may summon another minion.

That's what i have gathered so far. Am i wrong? Anymore information i'm missing?

I believe it costs energy aswell to summon a minion, Not sure tho..

I believe it costs energy aswell to summon a minion, Not sure tho..

i think it will have something like 5min casting where u cant attack or do anything else.

Born that bg tower will be 1st instance dungeon. But Admins when we will get these dungeons ? All i have waited in these 6months are just dungeons and lvl30 nothing more :)

Minions, i have mixed feeling about. More on the negative side to be honest.

More GP Alternatives, great!

Potions for more XP? Sure thing.

Potions for more AP? Hell no!

Great for those who are only in arena for the gear, unfair to those who are in it for the ranks. It's bad enough that all it takes for top rank is to spam tickets and have the worst win ratio... now they can boost AP gain?

Spam ap pots + Tickets = rank number #1. Ranking system needs to be revised and based upon win ratio as well as amount of fights, or something that gives every player a chance.

Well good work on your update but once you guys have finally finished and released the next isle, tower and refined those updates.. the best course of action would be to forget adding main content, features and upgrades, and start working on side content.

Random dungeons, achievements, collectables, mini games, mini sideline storylines, alternative arena modes.. anything of the like.

Things players can strive for and alternatives things players can do at any level to have fun, while taking a break from questing / farming and give players with more complete characters something to do.

It's hard to explain, but there is clear logic in adding such things.

Current way of things = Level up, farm/purchase top gear, amp it.. go kill other players/arena, then bored.... create a new character then repeat process until that gets boring = player stops playing. New player arrives and repeats previous players cycle.

This cycle needs to be slowed down. Its in the best interest for both consumer and provider.

Give players an excuse to continue playing or even to return to the game. Thanks for listening to this old players ramblings and dreams of a more involved game that has so much potential.

Im not gay but hell, marry me.

* Selling    items required for daily quests from quest information window.

* Improper use of the last Market License when placing it on the market.       

What these both mean?

need to made status from minion not same with other player minion  :facepalm:

,,maybe with enchant minion or we can amply it,,and made it permanent  same with pokemon  ;D

This game has no support for minions :facepalm:

First of all its needed high level cap for that,like 40 or 50.

Guild shitty skills are totally OP shit.

C'mon people still complaining about Rogue Stealth,and you guys gives it to everyone?

Ivulnerability?

Ivulnerability = you can walk wherever you want.

ivulnerability  minion  pots  life scroll :facepalm:

Give 2 hours for minions cooldown.

And 1k GP for guild skills.

Warspear has taken away the meaning of the name "Guild"...

I like it.. except for minion scrolls in shop and gladiator and knowledge elixirs...soon we can expect to see full decked max lv chars for purchase in shop? Gosh golly can't wait.

Can you guess who is the actor?

Опубликованное фото

my expectation about minions was like. If we want to have a minion..we need to open a cache that can be bought from minion store at mc shop n ofc as they said it either be normal, enchan or Unique..each of this have their own ability like support or anything else..and the minion will be level 1 n we will level up our minions. and they will get bigger and bigger.. after level up, their attack,hp,mana or others will increase.. it will be fun wathing our minions grow bigger n bigger... and this minion are permanent and can be kill by enemies..then we need to use an item to bring it to life again..something like that.. but this is a huge NO from my expectation Lol..

and i have a question..

1) where can we get a MINION? because we will summon minion using summoning scroll right?

2) are minion can be hit/attacked by enemies n then die? because if yes then we need to gather or buy summoning scroll again n again right?

3) what is exactly normal,enchan or Unique minion can do???

my expectation about minions was like. If we want to have a minion..we need to open a cache that can be bought from minion store at mc shop n ofc as they said it either be normal, enchan or Unique..each of this have their own ability like support or anything else..and the minion will be level 1 n we will level up our minions. and they will get bigger and bigger.. after level up, their attack,hp,mana or others will increase.. it will be fun wathing our minions grow bigger n bigger... and this minion are permanent and can be kill by enemies..then we need to use an item to bring it to life again..something like that.. but this is a huge NO from my expectation Lol..

and i have a question..

1) where can we get a MINION? because we will summon minion using summoning scroll right?

2) are minion can be hit/attacked by enemies n then die? because if yes then we need to gather or buy summoning scroll again n again right?

3) what is exactly normal,enchan or Unique minion can do???

1) Minions are droped by boses also in daily quests

2) Minions will be like ather scrolls lests only 20MINUTES and or if You'll die

3) Well I guess minions will only heal and help you fight monster  :pardon:

Just one question how many scrolls are there and what type?  ;)

Well, there are 3 kinds of rarity and 9 different minions. A minion has one of these 3 abilities: Support, attack or defense.

So on each rarity there are 3 different minions, which all have different abilities.

i think its great :give_rose: ,btw i have one question anyone knows how many time thay can be summoned? :blush:

Yep, as read from forum minions duration is 20 minutes and if you die the minion disappears, same normal scroll.

I hope I helped you  :give_rose:

Can we use active guild skills in arena? like go invible, or invulnerable, while you hit your target, suddenly your invible, or invulnerable :crazy:

THIS is warspear not warcraft bro :pleasantry: