[2013.07.31] “Warspear Online” 3.7 Announcement – Minions

Kuzmitch

the game storyline reminds more world of warcraft and the expansion wrath of the lich king (aka. dota) than WoW. and its not that i dont like pokemon, its just that i hate the idea of going to catch a pet/minion and lvl it.

and i agree with

But as I said if its going to be a 20 minute summoned minion its going to be boring... (and you know why..)

BTW despite of this minions fail I believe the announcement about guild skills is good. I commend the Airgrind for that.. NICE Devs/Mods

Developer forgot one bug in the game, i dont see in here it will fix.

Ayvondil is the most awaited update...hope 3.7 version can entertain players while waiting

I doubt about the minions to entertain us for long... maybe 1 to 2 weeks will be excited but after that good luck hahah, :nea:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:            :yahoo:              :yahoo:

:yahoo:                              :yahoo: :yahoo:

:yahoo:                                    :yahoo:

the 20mins for a minion is not good at all! Unless you are hassn lol

wisely i wont waste my gold for a minion that last for only 20mins or until i die

i rather earn my gold for some good items

the skill not good also

I don't get it why ppl wine over new potions? Exp pot sure let them waste their money, compared to other MMO games WS leveling is a piece of cake. I don't mind leveling 7 days after pot users + all guilds will be able to level exp buff.And arena pots, again you probably still earn ap alot faster buying tickets then pots and if people wanna buy tickets and pots let them. All they are getting are some dmg spheres.

I'm more of a make a permanent choice guy when it comes to pets, but I still look forward to the update alot. And since pets are temporary I think they'll be common to obtain and not at all as OP as many might think. We'll see. But you know their can always be corrections.

How about GP for killing the other faction? It justifies wars and keeps the game from being boring.

Doesn't have to be a lot of GP. 1 GP per kill is reasonable imho.

Good job with the Guild upgrade, devs. Its this kind of good work that has brought me back.

Can't say the same about the minions though. I don't think it'll be wise to waste money on scrolls. I'd rather do quests and get those scrolls for coin or as quest rewards or loot...

I losst 20 chests from personal messages because of bug :facepalm: :facepalm:

that means if u fixed it ill get them back????/ after all not my fault it was bug wtf ;D ;D

• Developer

I'll try to answer on most common questions.

Minions are not only "premium" feature, you could get them from daily quests, for sure. And if you would like to then you could buy them from Miracle Shop.

Lifetime of minion is 20min or until your character die. If you became offline with minion and then log in back, minion will be with you. For example, you've summoned your minion 2 mins ago and then went offline for 5 mins, after login your minion will live 15 min more. 20mins (lifetime) - 2mins (playtime) - 5mins (offline time) = 15 mins.

Minions can use skills, also they can buff you and you can buff and heal them too! For example, support minions can heal you either over time (like druid does) or instantly, depends from type of minion.

Power of minions depends from your level. You are not able to use minions on Arena. You cannot summon more than 1 minion at the time.

Minions are not only "premium" feature, you could get them from daily quests, for sure. And if you would like to then you could buy them from Miracle Shop.

Lifetime of minion is 20min or until your character die. If you became offline with minion and then log in back, minion will be with you. For example, you've summoned your minion 2 mins ago and then went offline for 5 mins, after login your minion will live 15 min more. 20mins (lifetime) - 2mins (playtime) - 5mins (offline time) = 15 mins.

Minions can use skills, also they can buff you and you can buff and heal them too! For example, support minions can heal you either over time (like druid does) or instantly, depends from type of minion.

Power of minions depends from your level. You are not able to use minions on Arena. You cannot summon more than 1 minion at the time.

There are 3 kind of rarity, right? Does that means that on each lv of rarity, there will be a support, defense and attacking minion?

• Developer

There are 3 kind of rarity, right? Does that means that on each lv of rarity, there will be a support, defense and attacking minion?

Yes, 9 different minions overall.

• Developer

What mean %1 %2 units at usage cost mr.Snorlax?

Опубликованное фото

Ooops. There should be correct usage cost - 890 Guild Points.

can we control d minions or r they programmed to follow us............................??????

also hw many times can we use the same scroll..???? 8)

lastly, is this update gonna open ayvondil.?????? :search:

GREAT,,!!!!!

:good:

WARSPEAR WILL GET ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT NEXT YEAR :yahoo: :yahoo:

THE BEST MOBILE MMORPG :yahoo:

n we will get another surprise chest again :blush: :blush:

Can we use active guild skills in arena? like go invible, or invulnerable, while you hit your target, suddenly your invible, or invulnerable :crazy:

Can we use active guild skills in arena? like go invible, or invulnerable, while you hit your target, suddenly your invible, or invulnerable :crazy:

i dont think spending 890 guild points to activate the skill in a single fight is really worth it though.. :crazy:  But hey, that's just me. O:-)

i dont think spending 890 guild points to activate the skill in a single fight is really worth it though.. :crazy:  But hey, that's just me. O:-)

yeah but 890gp for invulnerability, and its the last skill, so probably other skills are cheaper.. hopefully :facepalm:

With each update, this game is going more and more into the trash  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Theres always advantages and disadvantage

Epic fail then???

consumable like life scroll eh??

hahaha those minions are just like consumable scrolls!

So it means this update for sure is BORING.

Look if only you make those minions are REAL battle Minions which can be raised. There are many items in miracle shop that can be introduced.

Minion Scroll -Use to catch minion

Minion Food- Food for minion to prevent minion from dying.

Calming pills(Kagematsu's idea)- use to lower the wildness bar when you caught a certain minion.

Items designed to help catching minions easily-

Minion's costumes-

Minion's equipment-

Minion's power upgrades-

But now Minions are just simply just like other buff scrolls and potions too bad.

Well good luck for this update I think this announcement only revealed that the GAME is over.

I thought the Minions are really going to be the source of fun in warspear but now.

Very disappointing.

Better buy more buff Scrolls,buff Potions and HP/Mana Potion just like hassn is doing. rather than buying those Minions.

P.S.

To team Airgrind,

You will lose this opportunity to make this game more exciting,fun and not boring.

yeah your right goodluck aigrind

Check this guys:

Invisibility:

Level 1 - 670 gp - 5 seconds

Level 2  - 870 gp - 10 seconds

Level 3 - 1070 gp - 15 seconds

Blessing

Level 1 - 890 gp - 4 seconds

Level 2 - 1160 gp - 8 seconds

Level 3 - 1420 gp - 12 seconds

Hope a developer confirm this if its true.

Check this guys:

Invisibility:

Level 1 - 670 gp - 5 seconds

Level 2  - 870 gp - 10 seconds

Level 3 - 1070 gp - 15 seconds

Blessing

Level 1 - 890 gp - 4 seconds

Level 2 - 1160 gp - 8 seconds

Level 3 - 1420 gp - 12 seconds

Hope a developer confirm this if its true.

wow almost infinite invisibly for rogues :yahoo:

RE STELTHING O:-)

I don't get it why ppl wine over new potions? Exp pot sure let them waste their money, compared to other MMO games WS leveling is a piece of cake. I don't mind leveling 7 days after pot users + all guilds will be able to level exp buff.And arena pots, again you probably still earn ap alot faster buying tickets then pots and if people wanna buy tickets and pots let them. All they are getting are some dmg spheres.

I'm more of a make a permanent choice guy when it comes to pets, but I still look forward to the update alot. And since pets are temporary I think they'll be common to obtain and not at all as OP as many might think. We'll see. But you know their can always be corrections.

Very well said...

Those things are just not giving any fun to game at all.

Temporary Minions+ new pots

= BORING..

With each update, this game is going more and more into the trash  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Sadly but this is true..

Who knows them might have a change of Heart and fix the flaws in new up coming update? :drinks: