[2013.07.31] “Warspear Online” 3.7 Announcement – Minions

Kuzmitch

its bullsh*t.... invisibility is rogues skill... :facepalm:  its not fair... arena points and exp elixirs is stupid thing... minions too.... Rich ppl  now will be stronger with minions, will lvlup faster and will get more ap.... crap...  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

2. Guild ranking

All guilds from both alliances of each server are participating in overall ranking, starting compete with each other every two weeks for the first three places.

Every member of guild who took prize place will receive reward

1. 6000 Gold and Golden Fame Casket

2. 4000 Gold and Silver Fame Casket

3. 2000 Gold and Bronze Fame Casket

In Fame Casket you can find different prizes that will leave no one indifferent!

How is this gonna work??

Rankings on what's basis..?

Bump

3rd level. Makes all the guild members invisible for a short time. Depends on the skill level.

:shok: 

its some joke? All players Invisible  :bad: 

Invisible (stealth)  was unikal skill that could be used only by rogue

I think its no serius...  now all class will can use that ?! ranger + invisible druid  :bad: 

:shok: 

its some joke? All players Invisible  :bad: 

Invisible (stealth)  was unikal skill that could be used only by rogue

I think its no serius...  now all class will can use that ?! ranger + invisible druid  :bad: 

why so much panic? rangers had stealth skill before rogues. but trust me.... rangers wont be the broblem... think about paladins and mages....

aoe spaming from nowhere xD

Yup,  more advantages for the richer people, double xp pots, double arena points pots, double guild points, miracle shop minions, what's next? Double speed pots? :facepalm:

Yup,  more advantages for the richer people, double xp pots, double arena points pots, double guild points, miracle shop minions, what's next? Double speed pots? :facepalm:

next will be double damage pots

:fool:  all for real money users

:facepalm: minions  :yahoo: LAG welcome

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

soon we relly need spend money

Everything become unbalance beetwen rich and poor

Increase of experience and arena points

Ayvondyl, with increased maximal level cap is not so far. To reduce the time spent by players at achieving maximum level, we made new item - Knowledge Elixir, which increasing receiving experience twice for completing daily quests.

But that's not all: if you want to receive more Arena points for the fights, you can use Gladiator Exlixir!

available in miracle shop only ofc? The worst thing in this update...

ive a question.... when rogue has a minion and use stealth, does the minion get invisible too or will it just follow and show that there is someone hiding? (same question for the guild active skill lvl3) :unknw:

well. It's only a matter of time before everything will cost mcoins... :facepalm:  Soon it'll probably cost 10mcoin each step you take :(

Everything seems fine!  :good:  But new scrolls, new pots? All this only means one thing, more money for the company Aigrind  :mega_shok:  I think enough is enough with what we spend in amplificador, unity pots (since many in their desire to level up the guild using it) Also the sign unity... Is appreciated the days the 50% of discount  :good:  Since it for the same coins get double items, But whoever ends up earning more is Aigrind  :lol:  Why my complaints? Just because "supposedly" this is a free game  :pleasantry:  When you really if we want something we have to invest money. I am aware that the GM should earn something for their work, but do not work well enough to make that much money, miracle money xD Lol.

This is just my opinion (and many more who do not say here)

Good luck to all, we'll see the 7.8.2013  ;D :give_rose:

(Sorry for my pathetic English xD)

ive a question.... when rogue has a minion and use stealth, does the minion get invisible too or will it just follow and show that there is someone hiding? (same question for the guild active skill lvl3) :unknw:

On the picture on the first page, the minions are visible even when the invisible skill is on. But I'm not sure what happens if rogue use stealth when they have minion.

I'm glad im pro rich, i don't have to worry.  I will buy many :good: of the new items in bulk.

And this is what you have done with your game AiGrind  :facepalm:

Minion Summoning Scroll is a consumable item like a life scroll.

Epic fail then???

consumable like life scroll eh??

hahaha those minions are just like consumable scrolls!

So it means this update for sure is BORING.

Look if only you make those minions are REAL battle Minions which can be raised. There are many items in miracle shop that can be introduced.

Minion Scroll -Use to catch minion

Minion Food- Food for minion to prevent minion from dying.

Calming pills(Kagematsu's idea)- use to lower the wildness bar when you caught a certain minion.

Items designed to help catching minions easily-

Minion's costumes-

Minion's equipment-

Minion's power upgrades-

But now Minions are just simply just like other buff scrolls and potions too bad.

Well good luck for this update I think this announcement only revealed that the GAME is over.

I thought the Minions are really going to be the source of fun in warspear but now.

Very disappointing.

Better buy more buff Scrolls,buff Potions and HP/Mana Potion just like hassn is doing. rather than buying those Minions.

P.S.

To team Airgrind,

You will lose this opportunity to make this game more exciting,fun and not boring.

Racism doesnt count only races, it does count every difference between humans. (Race, Weight, Height, Gay and Hetero sexuals, Religion etc.)

you must be 14, GAY IS NOT A RACE look up the definition of racism RETARD ITS NOT A RACE ARE YOU RETARDED?

The minions will work great to combat the lag spikes, and the elixers arnt required to be bought to enjoy the game. What is exp and ap going to do for me since Im lvl 20 with all the arena gear I ever need? The minions will disapear if you die in arena just like potions and scrolls, so dont epect to see many in arena exept for a few rich ppl.

I recomend arena to be minion free. Give a notice similar to a party member being offline "xnamex is currently unable to enter arena, minion summoned"

The active guild skills are a great idea, however in arena, its too easy to win hard battles if i make my guild arena team invisible or invulnerable. As a Priest that 4 seconds will be to easy to heal a hurt ally, protect him and ready armistice to another invulnerable 4 seconds.

Epic fail then???

consumable like life scroll eh??

hahaha those minions are just like consumable scrolls!

So it means this update for sure is BORING.

Look if only you make those minions are REAL battle Minions which can be raised. There are many items in miracle shop that can be introduced.

Minion Scroll -Use to catch minion

Minion Food- Food for minion to prevent minion from dying.

Calming pills(Kagematsu's idea)- use to lower the wildness bar when you caught a certain minion.

Items designed to help catching minions easily-

Minion's costumes-

Minion's equipment-

Minion's power upgrades-

But now Minions are just simply just like other buff scrolls and potions too bad.

Well good luck for this update I think this announcement only revealed that the GAME is over.

I thought the Minions are really going to be the source of fun in warspear but now.

Very disappointing.

Better buy more buff Scrolls,buff Potions and HP/Mana Potion just like hassn is doing. rather than buying those Minions.

P.S.

To team Airgrind,

You will lose this opportunity to make this game more exciting,fun and not boring.

Souns like Pokemon :lol:

Souns like Pokemon :lol:

Sounds like pokemon? yes maybe but there are big difference...

I have a thread before about minions with collaboration to Kagematsu's Idea.

And its better than this scroll Minions I am telling you,

Since im pro rich, i hope i can use minions in arena. I will always have tons of pots, revive scrolls and minions. 

Also please raise the price of gold to level up guilds and raise mshop unity price.  I don't want poor noobs to level easily. 

Thanks. 

Boring...20 min...that sucks! I wana a permanent minion..is nicer to lvl up a minion or to put costumes or other shit on a minion...till now all this minion thing is just a big failler. I guest that minions will be used only in arena fights...to use a minion in the swamp si a stupid thing...as long as you get killed at every 10 to 15 min. Idk but...that minions will be randomed...so is a chance to get a rabit or a rat or...idk a lvl 3 sheep for chosen...so not that intresting, any way you cant judge a food after how it looks..lest see what you had made this time. 1 more thing can you fix that server* problem...geting tired to be kiiled by bosse in astral

Same sentiment here mate. I think this update will only be an epic fail. :facepalm:

by the way do you know what Minion system is like? look at the attachment below.

Yes the Minions that they are talking about are just simply just like the mobs we summoned at Islands of Lost Soul.

So if you don't have any cash or time to waste trying to get those minino Scrolls here is my advice.

Go to Nortland.

Get Quest Island of lost souls in zereth.

Go kota

take Eye of rava from various monsters in kota.

Go to Island of lost souls.

Summoned mobs there and wait someone to kill. hahahaha

thta's more easy than to hunt or buy those minions.

SINCE IT HAS NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL!

62043_.png

Since im pro rich, i hope i can use minions in arena. I will always have tons of pots, revive scrolls and minions. 

Also please raise the price of gold to level up guilds and raise mshop unity price.  I don't want poor noobs to level easily. 

Thanks.

Are you one of the top 5 smited users?

You know why? being rich is good but being NICE  is the best.

Try to be a good person and lets see if you will find more friends.

62044_.png

bla bla bla pokemon bla bla copy bla bla my idea bla bla bla

im getting tired of ur stupid pokemon idea. go download a rom and a meboy and leave warspear.

i dont like the 20minute time limit but ur idea just sucks!!!!!!!

Thanks. 

trying to get new haters? xD

im getting tired of ur stupid pokemon idea. go download a rom and a meboy and leave warspear.

hahaha gameboy ? I rather play xbox, nitendo DS  or WII :bad:

Did you seen the idea yet?

Well actually I need to change some details but since this 20 minute minion scroll was introduced I really feel bad..

F.Y.I.

the game wow is actually what I am trying to reflect not pokemon :facepalm:

And WOW is the reflection of this game if you are not aware of it. :bomb:

BTW I know not all of people like pokemon games.... I am aware of it. :facepalm:

I don't like it that much but I think PERMANENT MINION IS BETTER  than temporary scroll minions.

the game storyline reminds more world of warcraft and the expansion wrath of the lich king (aka. dota) than WoW. and its not that i dont like pokemon, its just that i hate the idea of going to catch a pet/minion and lvl it.

and i agree with

I don't like it that much but I think PERMANENT MINION IS BETTER  than temporary scroll minions.

Well i still have some Hope in this game! And i already invest some money in it that i cant just quit! I hope the new territory bring more fun to the game! And the crafting thing i still have hope on this...