[2013.07.31] “Warspear Online” 3.7 Announcement – Minions

Kuzmitch

Minion Summoning Scroll is a consumable item like a life scroll.

i know but how many times can a scroll last i mean after doing a quest for example you get 1 scroll to use 1 time ? or 1 scroll to use many time (talking about same scroll) ? or for example 10 scrolls ?

Time limit - 20 minutes. And, yes, until player's death either.

Boring...20 min...that sucks! I wana a permanent minion..is nicer to lvl up a minion or to put costumes or other shit on a minion...till now all this minion thing is just a big failler. I guest that minions will be used only in arena fights...to use a minion in the swamp si a stupid thing...as long as you get killed at every 10 to 15 min. Idk but...that minions will be randomed...so is a chance to get a rabit or a rat or...idk a lvl 3 sheep for chosen...so not that intresting, any way you cant judge a food after how it looks..lest see what you had made this time. 1 more thing can you fix that server* problem...geting tired to be kiiled by bosse in astral

Boring...20 min...that sucks! I wana a permanent minion..is nicer to lvl up a minion or to put costumes or other shit on a minion...till now all this minion thing is just a big failler. I guest that minions will be used only in arena fights...to use a minion in the swamp si a stupid thing...as long as you get killed at every 10 to 15 min. Idk but...that minions will be randomed...so is a chance to get a rabit or a rat or...idk a lvl 3 sheep for chosen...so not that intresting, ani way you cant judge a food after how it looks..lest see what you had made this time. 1 more thing can you fix that sercer problem...geting tired to be kiiled by bosse in astral

its called pet, not minion

when berengars tower open ?  :clapping: :sorry: :'( :'(

after tsunami

Опубликованное фото

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Boring...20 min...that sucks! I wana a permanent minion..is nicer to lvl up a minion or to put costumes or other shit on a minion...till now all this minion thing is just a big failler. I guest that minions will be used only in arena fights...to use a minion in the swamp si a stupid thing...as long as you get killed at every 10 to 15 min. Idk but...that minions will be randomed...so is a chance to get a rabit or a rat or...idk a lvl 3 sheep for chosen...so not that intresting, ani way you cant judge a food after how it looks..lest see what you had made this time. 1 more thing can you fix that sercer problem...geting tired to be kiiled by bosse in astral

i agree why cant you put like an extra slot in equipement and put like a ring minion that u can get from hard boss hard quest or mc coin that needs repair as well and have cd time use and the minion can be lvled up and get skills and such

Can you guess who is the actor?

I would have said Justin Bieber, but he isn't an actor. Channing Tatum maybe? Jim Carrey? Ben Stiller? A hint please? :'( :cray:

after tsunami

Опубликованное фото

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Guild ranking

All guilds from both alliances of each server are participating in overall ranking, starting compete with each other every two weeks for the first three places.

Every member of guild who took prize place will receive reward

1. 6000 Gold and Golden Fame Casket

2. 4000 Gold and Silver Fame Casket

3. 2000 Gold and Bronze Fame Casket

In Fame Casket you can find different prizes that will leave no one indifferent!

How is this gonna work??

Rankings on what's basis..?

So thats it? If you think im going to buy your elixirs your retarded I'm sick of you guys finding new ways to try to make money off us ill buy that minion scroll but not that other S**it, btw we all know minion scroll and the new elixirs with sell in market for 9000000000k on elfs side and 10k on mc side..... Elfs  :facepalm:

Ok, a granite guard, a wyvern, a demon in green, a snake warrior in oink with a pink scythe, a demonologist and a warrior in blue with a 1h sword and shield and a tlatoc is some of the minions. Can wait to get the demon/pink snake warrior 8)

Yes, Snorlax confirmed just 20 mins

So thats it? If you think im going to buy your elixirs your retarded I'm sick of you guys finding new ways to try to make money off us ill buy that minion scroll but not that other S**it, btw we all know minion scroll and the new elixirs with sell in market for 9000000000k on elfs side and 10k on mc side..... Elfs  :facepalm:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Time limit - 20 minutes. And, yes, until player's death either.

Hmmm I can do 20mins :spiteful: u just got more money outa me :blush:

i have a question how we get a sumonning scrol ?  we buy it from mcoin shoP ?

Answer at topic:  

Minion Summoning Scrolls, which could be aquired for completing usual and daily quests, killing Bosses and by purchasing in Miracle Shop.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :facepalm:

I bet it's just another update for rich ppl who can afford buying miracle coins. geez!! Game is so gay now. We only need an official pvp cave, that's the only fun in game.

They have confirmed that they won't make any official PVP thing.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=89791.0

Gz Aigrind another checkpoint for ayvondil is completed :good: . And what i see there, is that demonolist minion ? So are we getting Beholder or Crinch or Reyn or even Dragon back as a minion ? :)

Gz Aigrind another checkpoint for ayvondil is completed :good: . And what i see there, is that demonolist minion ? So are we getting Beholder or Crinch or Reyn or even Dragon back back as a minion ? :)

beholder will kill everyone in nadir  :facepalm:

I bet it's just another update for rich ppl who can afford buying miracle coins. geez!! Game is so gay now. We only need an official pvp cave, that's the only fun in game.

This game is based in pve also they said official 1v1 isnt cming + word such as gay isnt rude word and for saying like that. If u dont know whag it means go wiki it. plz no racism :)

This game is based in pvp also they said official 1v1 isnt cming + word such as gay isnt rude word and for saying like that. If u dont know whag it means go wiki it. plz no racism :)

im sorry but gay is not a race.

im sorry but gay is not a race.

Racism doesnt count only races, it does count every difference between humans. (Race, Weight, Height, Gay and Hetero sexuals, Religion etc.)

cccccaaaaaannnntttttttttt beeeelieve thissss cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :yahoo:

thnx devs 8)

2. Guild ranking

All guilds from both alliances of each server are participating in overall ranking, starting compete with each other every two weeks for the first three places.

Every member of guild who took prize place will receive reward

1. 6000 Gold and Golden Fame Casket

2. 4000 Gold and Silver Fame Casket

3. 2000 Gold and Bronze Fame Casket

In Fame Casket you can find different prizes that will leave no one indifferent!

How is this gonna work??

Rankings on what's basis..?