Player Liar

RyUzakk

Please Block char Knox/Knoxville or give back my Twisted Stave . . story like this,me accept trade between my Twisted Stave with him(Knox/Knoxville) Acute Gladius . . First he using character Knox,so me trade ahead my Twisted Stave because Him Acute Gladius in his Character Knoxville . . He said "wait here(at caravan)" . . Me already wait 10minute,no response from him . . Me Private Message him and him not reply my Private Message,already 1 hour i waiting Reply him Private Message,he Reply " find Acute Gladius with yourself" and now he Reply again my twisted Stave not in him(knox) character,i know he lie . . So please help me . . Hope u all understand what am i said

Nice another scam report. Told ya that will be more of that.

Ryuzakk why did you give him that stave if you didn't get gladius? Its not trade, you just give him free item. Don't trust ppl!

Well, I already stated people should not trust other players and stick to regular trading... However, I try to speak to Knox in game to find out what happened..

/Edit: I Spoke to Knox, he promised to sort it out, let me know how it went Ryu..

Well, I already stated people should not trust other players and stick to regular trading... However, I try to speak to Knox in game to find out what happened..

/Edit: I Spoke to Knox, he promised to sort it out, let me know how it went Ryu..

I said that there should be ingame moderators...

Nice another scam report. Told ya that will be more of that.

Ryuzakk why did you give him that stave if you didn't get gladius? Its not trade, you just give him free item. Don't trust ppl!

me not give free to him,he have 2 character Knox and Knoxville,first i give my twisted stave to Character Knox,and Acute Gladius him in character Knoxville . . so he said "wait",i think he want change Knoxville Character to give me that Acute Gladius,10 minutes me wait and he not back . . he online again,me Private Message him and he reply "found acute gladius own in genie"

me not give free to him,he have 2 character Knox and Knoxville,first i give my twisted stave to Character Knox,and Acute Gladius him in character Knoxville . . so he said "wait",i think he want change Knoxville Character to give me that Acute Gladius,10 minutes me wait and he not back . . he online again,me Private Message him and he reply "found acute gladius own in genie"

Why not directly trade with the char wich has gladius? Why did you trade to the char wich has nothing ... thats just stupid :(  Never trust other players.. never!

Why not directly trade with the char wich has gladius? Why did you trade to the char wich has nothing ... thats just stupid :(  Never trust other players.. never!

i believe him because we often hunting together and we same country,so i think its no problem i give my Twisted Stave first . .

Knox, yeah, he's not a good person, I used to be his friend til he started talking s*** to me... He not a good friend... Good think Smurfy talk to him, if he didn't then you would'nt gotten ur gladdy, Smurf is a hero ;D I think he shud be ingame moderator so no problems  ;D