ALL ROUGES ARE NOOB

WHAT IF STAELTH SKILL IS REMOVED FROM ROUGE AND GIVEN PARRY ?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT IF STAELTH SKILL IS REMOVED FROM ROUGE AND GIVEN PARRY ?

• THEY WILL BE THE WEAKEST AMONG ALL
    • NO SUCH EFFECT
    • THEY WILL BE MORE STRONGER
    • GOOD IN ARENA BUT WORSE AT PVP

:clapping: ROUGES NOTHING WITHOUT STAELTH SKILL THE STRONGEST CLASS IS :pleasantry: BLADE DANCER :pleasantry: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

:clapping: ROUGES NOTHING WITHOUT STAELTH SKILL THE STRONGEST CLASS IS :pleasantry: BLADE DANCER :pleasantry: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

let me guess, rogue's be ganking you.

Just imagine seeing shamans and warlocks going in guild stealth mode, then the next thing you see is purple circles all over you followed by earthquakes :facepalm:

And the guild ability to make one invincible for a short time :bad:  Let's just see how this works out..

Pst.

Rogues rely on their stealth just as much as bds rely on their hamstring. Without these skills they'd suck.

Just imagine seeing shamans and warlocks going in guild stealth mode, then the next thing you see is purple circles all over you followed by earthquakes :facepalm:

And the guild ability to make one invincible for a short time :bad:  Let's just see how this works out..

Pst.

Rogues rely on their stealth just as much as bds rely on their hamstring. Without these skills they'd suck.

Let`s play hide and seek then.

It's always fun to play around with rogues in arena when 1v1 :crazy:  even if i'm at almost full hp i start going aggro-> hamstring-> run -> repeat the process until rogue is dead ;D Try couge me now biatch :crazy:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

rogue?? easy to kill if u know how the secret to control ur bd ;) hamstring and stealth is always enemy but with rush rogue killed easly and no where to run :)

• 2 weeks later...

"

3. Flood (meaningless or repetitive

messages which have no semantic

load), doubling the topic in different

forum sections and unjustified usage

of Caps Lock are forbidden.

"

I'd say also that non usage of proper english should also fit, but that's me.

• 3 weeks later...

Now bds gonna be able to stealth too.

♥♥♥♥ed up if you ask me...

Bds have stealth. Didn't you know? This is me playing arena with my friend Tuor.

Опубликованное фото

Rogues arent noob but the ones who play them are. learn your class,learn from the best and be the best. :good: