Hello

DaisyX

Hi everyone. My name is Christina, though I'll also respond to Daisy or DaisyX. In the game my name is Sunrae. I'm very new both here and in the game. I am a level 6 Druid, and I play in US - Sapphire. Even though I just started playing I already love it! Hopefully I'll make some good friends, and maybe find a guild to join. I'd love any suggestions people have about which guilds are active and helpful...a guild that doesn't mind adding a new player and showing them the ropes. So far I have only done quests. I have not tried arena yet. When I'm not doing quests I like to help other people. Hopefully one day I will be the one showing new players around.

Welcome my enemy ^-^

Glad to hear you`re enjoying the game, If you have any questions then feel free to ask them.

I`m sure you`ll meet some new and great friends as you continue your quests.

Ps: Nice profile pic, another Anime addict? =3

Thanks for the welcome everyone! It seems like a lot of you are my "enemies" in the game. I've seen posts in here saying more elves are needed for US - Sapphire. Are there not a lot of elves? Was being an elf a bad choice? What race has the most players in Sapphire?

Like I said above, I have not tried arena yet. Is it necessary to advance in the game? Is it something I can do alone, or do I need at least 1 more person to fight with me?

Ps: Nice profile pic, another Anime addict? =3

Thanks! I used to be very into anime. Then a guy at the anime meetup I was part of gave me some JDramas with some of the anime I was borrowing. I got completely hooked on the Jdramas. Lately though I have been thinking about anime and missing it. I might try to find some to watch. What shows are your favorites? I really LOVE BLOOD+. I also loved Claymore. I wish they had made more seasons for both. Samurai Champloo was another favorite. So as you can see, I like anime with fighting. The main one I really liked, that was not like the ones I normally like, was Stellvia (of the Universe). I'm not normally into space and futuristic stuff, but I loved that show. I own it, so maybe I'll watch that again! Now that you have me thinking about this I REALLY want to go watch something! Any shows you recommend?

I'm also into sci-fi/fantasy books (more the fantasy side). I love dragons, and will read almost anything that has dragons in it. I've been working on the DragonLance novels. If I'm remembering correctly there are almost 200 books in the series, so I still have a long way to go.

For anyone who is interested in knowing more about me...I am a huge animal lover. I used to be very involved in animal rescue, but health issues have put a stop to that. I have 4 cats. I rescued all of them myself. I also love to knit. Right now I'm finishing a scarf for my friend in Poland. Umm...I can't think of anything else right now, but people can ask questions if you want to know more.  :)

I cant tell you much to be honest.

I remember alot of elfs moving to Mc/forsaken so I gues your at the right faction.

As for the Anime`s well I can name you a whole list of them, the current ones I can think about are more from my childhood.

How is it that you know so much about the forums with just 2 posts  :shok:

She writes using size, color, She quotes in the middle of writing, the write sized and color again.

On my first 20 post I didnt even knew how to use images. Lol

How is it that you know so much about the forums with just 2 posts  :shok:

She writes using size, color, She quotes in the middle of writing, the write sized and color again.

On my first 20 post I didnt even knew how to use images. Lol

It`s not that hard xD every forum is a look-a-like with the same codings

LOL. Like Maleshaman said, most message boards are the same. Not only have I been on message boards for probably 10+ years, I also have been admin and or a mod on multiple boards. If this stuff impresses you I could probably really blow your mind with some of the things I know how to do. ;) So I have found a big problem with this game...it is way too addictive! More than once I have told myself I will just play for about 15 minutes. The next thing I know I have been playing for 5 hours! Who needs sleep anyway? Obviously not me!  

Why do 80% of newcomers join elves :facepalm:

Hope you get bored of those pointy eared and join us Mountain Clans and Forsakens.

Yes elves are overpopulated,when you go to a war,yet you'll saw it.

Welcome to Warspear Online. :give_rose:

Sorry for writing so much in my posts. I guess you could call it a bad habit. So I have decided to make a second character in the game. Any input on what race is "best"?

Sorry for writing so much in my posts. I guess you could call it a bad habit. So I have decided to make a second character in the game. Any input on what race is "best"?

Elfchosens are better in PvE, MCSakens are better in PvP

Determine your option! ;)

what race is "best"?

Mountain Clan and Forsakens ofc

If you're going to PvP Healer pick the Shaman

If you're going to full support pick the Necromancer.

If you're going to Damage Dealer pick Warlock (this one is OP like rangers) or Rogue (melee).

If you like tankers pick Death Knight

When you go make your new char,please look the skills descritpions,you can check Class Discussion for Skill Builds and tips.

If you need help,PM my chars in game

-US.Sapphire-

Ashuro

Yagyu

Exodyus

Thanks for the input. Since I'm still new to the game I took the advice of a friend, and from a guide written by Born, and became a DK. I can not believe how much easier it is as a new player to be a "tank" than it was being a druid. I do miss being able to heal everyone though. I'm sorry to ask such a noob question, but what is PvE? I know what PvP is, but have never heard of PvE. 

Ok, I am not going to tell you how long I spent trying to figure that out. Environment never even crossed my mind. *feels stupid* That is what I am though, PvE. I've never been big on PvP. Can people advance all the way in this game without eveYr doing PvP? Or do I need to learn to like PvP? Also, can my DK give gold to my druid, or will I need to make a "tank" elf? Thanks for answering all my questions so far. It's been very helpful!  :give_rose: :friends:

Well, PvP isn`t needed to get yourself to level 20, BUT! it`s always usefull to kno how to PvP, especially when you`re doing the chainless quest or if your doing quests around Nadir.

As for the trading between different factions, This is not possible. You`ll have to make money by yourself on one of the two sides.

You don`t really have to make a Bd or Paladin just to get some money. There are alot of ways to do this.

What's the best way to learn to fight? Just jump into the arena? As for money, my DK already has a lot more gold than my druid. Also, my DK never has needed to use things like ale (yet), but my druid uses it all the time. I was hoping I could give the stuff my DK doesn't need to my druid. Oh well. I'll figure it out. :)

Ahaha.. good question right there..

I gues arena is a way to learn it yeah.. Idk honestly, I just learned it troughout playing the game.

These suggestions might be of use

-Arena

-PvE

-PvP (you`ll find this in the second island alot)

As for those Ales, you were playing a Druid, Druids can heal thenself and others.

So basicly what I`m trying to ask is, why did you waist gold on Ales?

My best advice for Melee users is to get all the best gear you get from quests (unless you got a novice set) and regen by just standing still. This way you`ll save a load of money for like Level 9gears.

What's the best way to learn to fight? Just jump into the arena? As for money, my DK already has a lot more gold than my druid. Also, my DK never has needed to use things like ale (yet), but my druid uses it all the time. I was hoping I could give the stuff my DK doesn't need to my druid. Oh well. I'll figure it out. :)

Hello there my padawan, I see you have chosen the path of the DK........

Joking! ;) Im not going to give you a load of bs, but dks ARE the best tanks. If you want good advice on DK setups, check out bloodylips on the forum. He's got a lot of useful things in posts that are really helpful to new players.

If you want my advice though, you should do as male said and arena as much as possible. Doing arena gets you arena points (as youve already probibly noticed) which allows you to buy arena armour and weapons. When you get to around lv10with dk, you need to make a decision with what wep you want to use. All the weps have their own advantages and disadvantages.

1h- Boosts defence so your harder to kill and hits faster than 2h and spear. Doesn't do as much damage however and you can't take full effect of exhal (skill 2). This is the most expensive option

2h- Hits harder than 1h but doesn't hit as fast and doesn't boost defence. Does not use take advantage of exhal eithrr but this is the cheapest option and if you follow the quests you'll get this free at around lv14 (don't hold me to the lvl)

Spear- My personal favorite ;) Does burst damage and allows you to use dark magic, which lets you take advantage of exhal completely. Does not boost defence but is reasonably priced (if your dmg is high enough you don't need the extra defence  ;)

You should always boost dark shield as its the best defence skill in the game, no questioning that at all. Only boost exhal if you are going to use spear and boost threads because it stuns aswell as pulls. The rest ill let you figure out yourself.

Good luck with your dk and I wish your druid etnal pain and suffering ;D

As for those Ales, you were playing a Druid, Druids can heal thenself and others.

So basicly what I`m trying to ask is, why did you waist gold on Ales?

My best advice for Melee users is to get all the best gear you get from quests (unless you got a novice set) and regen by just standing still. This way you`ll save a load of money for like Level 9gears.

I didn't buy any ale or other stuff like that. I just used the stuff I earned in quests. I think most of my money is spent on repairing my cheap weapon and clothes. The thing is, my druid doesn't seem to earn much gold. I even spent a bunch of time just killing monsters and selling the stuff they dropped, but I'm still broke. On the other hand, my DK has earned a lot of gold, and I haven't spent any extra time killing things to sell stuff. So I was hoping I could give the druid the gold so I could buy better clothes and a weapon...ones that don't need to be repaired all the time.

Hello there my padawan, I see you have chosen the path of the DK........

Joking! ;) Im not going to give you a load of bs, but dks ARE the best tanks. If you want good advice on DK setups, check out bloodylips on the forum. He's got a lot of useful things in posts that are really helpful to new players.

If you want my advice though, you should do as male said and arena as much as possible. Doing arena gets you arena points (as youve already probibly noticed) which allows you to buy arena armour and weapons. When you get to around lv10with dk, you need to make a decision with what wep you want to use. All the weps have their own advantages and disadvantages.

1h- Boosts defence so your harder to kill and hits faster than 2h and spear. Doesn't do as much damage however and you can't take full effect of exhal (skill 2). This is the most expensive option

2h- Hits harder than 1h but doesn't hit as fast and doesn't boost defence. Does not use take advantage of exhal eithrr but this is the cheapest option and if you follow the quests you'll get this free at around lv14 (don't hold me to the lvl)

Spear- My personal favorite ;) Does burst damage and allows you to use dark magic, which lets you take advantage of exhal completely. Does not boost defence but is reasonably priced (if your dmg is high enough you don't need the extra defence  ;)

You should always boost dark shield as its the best defence skill in the game, no questioning that at all. Only boost exhal if you are going to use spear and boost threads because it stuns aswell as pulls. The rest ill let you figure out yourself.

Good luck with your dk and I wish your druid etnal pain and suffering ;D

Thank you. That is a lot of good advice!