Results of story contest "Day in the life of a monster"

No need to bring Born in this, he had a better set of reasons then you currently have.

You lost a competition so what? I`m sure you have some good in-game friends. That just might be an reason to stay.

Sorry but I really think you are overreacting to a loss.

Overreacting or whatever  :pardon: Im done, I needed those Mcoins and didnt got, I am currently in the needs of money IrL and I can't afford to buy currencies to a game now, and its easy for you to say, you just got 70$ In Miracle Coins. Im happy for you ;D but I can't keep like this. Im just dissapointed at myself, sorry if I overreacted, but if I dont get ban, my addiction will be worse.

Don`t get me wrong but I used to spamm those coins real good. Not only for myself, but for friends aswell. I kno exactly what it`s like when you go from everything to basicly nothing.

You do not need mcoins to play this game, they are usefull while playing maybe.

Play the game without coins and open your eyes to a whole new play-style.

Then again, It`s your decision.

No need to bring Born in this, he had a better set of reasons then you currently have.

You lost a competition so what? I`m sure you have some good in-game friends. That just might be an reason to stay.

Sorry but I really think you are overreacting to a loss.

I think he is talking about this game losing its excitement factor.

I mean the game is all about Hunting Lab bosses, Trying to obtain most powerful weapons, trying to amp their weapons till +10 and that's all nothing new in this game.

And now the guild system was introduced and the game's boring factor decreased and we are all excited for the leveling up the guilds. But its only fun for first to second week. after that its boring again.(Specially there's a lot of issues about guilds now , like lack of security, I HEARD THAT THERE IS A modus operandi where someone will joined the guild and stole all the valuable items in warehouse :bad: ) Now devs you need to pay attention to prevent this scamming in guilds.

And lastly I hope that the minions will BRING  a lot of FUN  in this game.

I mean its so much better if we are going to catch our minions and raised them.

And I hope the Ayvondil is also a cool place...

Don`t get me wrong but I used to spamm those coins real good. Not only for myself, but for friends aswell. I kno exactly what it`s like when you go from everything to basicly nothing.

You do not need mcoins to play this game, they are usefull while playing maybe.

Play the game without coins and open your eyes to a whole new play-style.

Then again, It`s your decision.

Farming the same bosses with the same bad drop rate for 2 years is booooring and we all old players know that  :sorry:

I just had hope that winning this had got me out of my in game poorness, Im already mega bored of seen that one eyed Blue freak that drop Dooms every 200 kills.

Thanks yet again for the concern and help, and yet again, sorry for our previous rushes, I just hope to have a better way to get gold in the future and more ways of having fun. My forums account may get ban in some hours so, bye Mate  ;D

I`m not going to deny anything you just said.

Yes this game got boring.

Yes this game needs more then just farming/amping and killing.

Yes the guilds are a sweet new feature (even tho it`s just like leveling to 20 again)

This game does get boring, I entertain myself by levelling a new character if that bores me I`ll go kill elfs. If I`m bored of Ws in general, then I`ll play another game. (check mout my other games topic at tavern)

Don`t just swiffle around on 1avitar guys, that way you WILL get bored and you WILL end up like Seby here.

Farming the same bosses with the same bad drop rate for 2 years is booooring and we all old players know that  :sorry:

I just had hope that winning this had got me out of my in game poorness, Im already mega bored of seen that one eyed Blue freak that drop Dooms every 200 kills.

Thanks yet again for the concern and help, and yet again, sorry for our previous rushes, I just hope to have a better way to get gold in the future and more ways of having fun. My forums account may get ban in some hours so, bye Mate  ;D

Ohhhh I feel the same sentiment....

Killing lab bosses with really bad drop rates :'(

Lets just hope the minions  and Ayvondil will bring the life of this game once again... :good:

I`m not going to deny anything you just said.

Yes this game got boring.

Yes this game needs more then just farming/amping and killing.

Yes the guilds are a sweet new feature (even tho it`s just like leveling to 20 again)

This game does get boring, I entertain myself by levelling a new character if that bores me I`ll go kill elfs. If I`m bored of Ws in general, then I`ll play another game. (check mout my other games topic at tavern)

Don`t just swiffle around on 1avitar guys, that way you WILL get bored and you WILL end up like Seby here.

Try to say that to all Old players and for sure they will feel :bad:

Yes your suggestion is good that we can create more avatars(multi boxing?)

But after you created and level up your new character whats next?

I mean doing things again and again will give you a big Boredom.

Try to say that to all Old players and for sure they will feel :bad:

Yes your suggestion is good that we can create more avatars(multi boxing?)

But after you created and level up your new character whats next?

I mean doing things again and again will give you a big Boredom.

1.I do not multibox (not even on different devices)

2. I don`t suggest expanding the maximum avitars in a profile.

3. I`m a old player myself, biggest fail would be the new classes and Swamps updates.

4. Why do you think I have over 15 avitars?

NEVER!

*takes off pants and aims my "shotgun" at you*

Don`t make me do it! This baby hasn`t lost his ammo in over 2weeks!

*Does supe ultra trple besty kick and knocks gun out into the air*

*stares at you with an evil glare* "Hmph you're to slow!"

1.I do not multibox (not even on different devices)--- I just asked since you said create new level 1 player and raised it so free yourself from boredom.

2. I don`t suggest expanding the maximum avitars in a profile.--you just did.

3. I`m a old player myself, biggest fail would be the new classes and Swamps updates.---Swamp is actually a very challenging part of warspear its not the biggest epic fail in game. Actually Some people learn to adapt in nortland swamps and if your not one of those people who learned to adapt in nortland its not my problem anymore... Nortland is fine, its just freekingly hard to get decent items there, but atleast we got a chance. however the new classes specially mage is a big epic fail. no cloak for mage and skills are noting compare to Op warlocks

4. Why do you think I have over 15 avitars?--- I can't remember saying that you have got over 15 avatars.