Name takeover (Devs, please read this).

vamppire

In my opinion alot players have to face the problem that most of names are taken by lvl1 charater, and are not used.My suggestion is to give option, to take over names that are not used.(1 )Player that creates charater would have to give his email so he get informed that his charater could be deleted if not log into game.( 2 )Ingame timer, that counts time that charater have been inactive, after the time limit ends, charater are auto deleted.This suggestion would work only for low lvl charaters example> (lvl1) (lvl1-2) (lvl1-3).Also those people that make lvl1 account and abandoned their lvl1 charater shouldnt be called a players.They dont give any profit to Aigrind, nor they let get names for other people,thats makes them to make names with xxx, or dont play at all.Also please dont say that they could return,because they wont,1-2years thats alot time. I hope Devs think about it!

In my opinion alot players have to face the problem that most of names are taken by lvl1 charater, and are not used.

Yes, this true!

My necromancer nickname is Axnec, then i was thinking to change nickname Axnec to Hannibal, but Hannibal name already taken by lvl1  :facepalm:

and that account not active anymore  :facepalm:

If its about a lvl 1 to 3 i agree. But if its about over lvl 3 i dont agree.. What if he/she come back online and see that his/her name or char is deleted?  :shok: what if they are on holiday or work full 3 months outside of ur home...

If its about a lvl 1 to 3 i agree. But if its about over lvl 3 i dont agree.. What if he/she come back online and see that his/her name or char is deleted?  :shok: what if they are on holiday or work full 3 months outside of ur home...

When create a new charater u would get info(that u have to lvl up(example-1-3lvl) in some time limit example-3 months,to save ur charater.

When create a new charater u would get info(that u have to lvl up(example-1-3lvl) in some time limit example-3 months,to save ur charater.

Yeah i fully agree with it. But i mean, what about ur lvl +12 char.. I think no one want to get that deleted or random name chancement  :shok:

Yeah i fully agree with it. But i mean, what about ur lvl +12 char.. I think no one want to get that deleted or random name chancement  :shok:

Other solution-player starts new charater and when enter he/she are asked if they want to give their email,so if they are inactive they get warning that charater name could be overtaken by other player.Anyway il have to think more abt this..

Mega, where have you been damnit! I missed your suggestions :c

I wasnt so far away from forum, anyway didnt know that someone would miss my suggestions:D

Yea plz do something about that, we can use only ten letters to our names and there Are over 3 mil players in servers, i bet that not over 100 thousands are active in whole game, 1 mil of them are 1 lvl%) plz do something about this, delete after a year 1 lvl char, its 2 min to become 2lvl so its not hard...

Why name change when all cool names have been taken? 2 months ppl can change their names and max 10ppl do it in eu emerald...

Maybe level 1 inactive is fine to be deleted but level 12 and higher is not...

Even if the account is inactive for months..

Only for lvl1, or from lvl1-2

I don't agree with this, if you want to reserve your name? and raise char later? I don't think you will like your char to be deleted or changed.. also what about snorlax kuzmitch chars? they get deleted too if inactive:P and some take over and fool players?

I don't agree with this, if you want to reserve your name? and raise char later? I don't think you will like your char to be deleted or changed.. also what about snorlax kuzmitch chars? they get deleted too if inactive:P and some take over and fool players?

Its not hard to lvl up from lvl1 to lvl2, if u have lvl1 char then its not suprise for me that u dnt like this idea.Also devs can make their charaters max lvl in some seconds..

my chars are at least 3, and the point is not that, anyway... and where is the difference between a level 3 char that stay forever there, or a level 1? I think is the same..

my chars are at least 3, and the point is not that, anyway... and where is the difference between a level 3 char that stay forever there, or a level 1? I think is the same..

Level 3 shows that u have worked on ur charater-so you have played actualy.

Yea plz do something about that, we can use only ten letters to our names and there Are over 3 mil players in servers, i bet that not over 100 thousands are active in whole game, 1 mil of them are 1 lvl%) plz do something about this, delete after a year 1 lvl char, its 2 min to become 2lvl so its not hard...

Why name change when all cool names have been taken? 2 months ppl can change their names and max 10ppl do it in eu emerald...

100% agree with you

• 2 weeks later...

i dont agree, what if its a player playing but they are just using another of their char and reserving their name like i do, i got 2 level 1 char so that no one takes my name :/

How about?????????????? .l.

There are charnames that are 2 years old ♥♥♥♥♥ how no??????? are they reserving the name forever? :facepalm:

How about?????????????? [glow=red,2,300].l.[/glow]

There are charnames that are 2 years old ♥♥♥♥♥ how no??????? are they reserving the name forever? :facepalm:

You saying how about a dot a stick and another dot what does that have to do with names..  :lol:

You saying how about a dot a stick and another dot what does that have to do with names..  :lol:

LoL

it means your lame....

i dont agree, what if its a player playing but they are just using another of their char and reserving their name like i do, i got 2 level 1 char so that no one takes my name :/

just delete accoount don't active 6months or year. your char don't active but other char on this account active it make all you char save:D is this ok?

Important question, if removing level 1 char so that account will be removed too? How about an account has 3 chars: level 20, level 1 and level 10? Will the level 20 be removed too?

Important question, if removing level 1 char so that account will be removed too? How about an account has 3 chars: level 20, level 1 and level 10? Will the level 20 be removed too?

Only the lvl1 char would be removed.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=83666.0 denied many times. I can't find the official answer from developers but they have said it many times that it won't happen. "Many players return to game after years to there accounts with their old names" the answer was something like this from r0land.

• 3 weeks later...

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=83666.0 denied many times. I can't find the official answer from developers but they have said it many times that it won't happen. "Many players return to game after years to there accounts with their old names" the answer was something like this from r0land.

Very well said..

So it means the devs already decided that its no going to happened...

I think its because of lots of things need to do in coding for this kind of suggestion and also,

We should consider the accounts with mixed higher and lower levels...