Russian hackers hit eu emerald too

Doger72

Two guys before some minutes did the same with fake items in eu emerald, server was crashing again and again, plz make something like firewall so only admins can create items links

Already muted some of them, thank you.

Provide their nicknames, please, if you'll notice something.

i think i know what they use.But i wont hack :D.Hacking makes you bored but excited :P

i think i know what they use.But i wont hack :D.Hacking makes you bored but excited :P

u ar hack ur name to other name :facepalm:

u ar hack ur name to other name :facepalm:

What you mean? I dont hack there names or use them to embarass them.Just cuz i used azebu's name in my bank char xd but i dont go on world chat saying anything and btw its lvl 1 xd.

I cant even hack anything cuz i dont play this game anymore.I play Starcraft 2 HOTS and btw i only use forum and play the game(Warspear) 5 times a month

Btw I did not notice Katherina's name.And This is my 1st real name :P

What you mean? I dont hack there names or use them to embarass them.Just cuz i used azebu's name in my bank char xd but i dont go on world chat saying anything and btw its lvl 1 xd.

I cant even hack anything cuz i dont play this game anymore.I play Starcraft 2 HOTS and btw i only use forum and play the game(Warspear) 5 times a month

Btw I did not notice Katherina's name.And This is my 1st real name :P

lol.  :facepalm: , u change name again, and i will see your new name on my karma.

lol.  :facepalm: , u change name again, and i will see your new name on my karma.

I will not change my name ever forever nor ever.Snorlax/Roland/Mioco dont change my name and dont listen to me when i say change my name!!!!!!!!!!!!. :clapping: :clapping:

Btw why would i change my Real name?