Minions Topic, Minions heal? Minions gear? Minions with amp? Your minions talk topic

MrWarspear

So arena minions? heal minions? catch minions? buy minions? minions gear? minions amplification?

im hoping minions will be never before seen creatures. just imagine it, could be a white fox looking creature with 3 tails, and a purple stripe down its back.

or a little baby red dragon that will fly next to you and follow you everywhere.

adding randomized skills to them, giving them an extra slot for every time they lvl up.

and once it reaches lvl 10, it evolves

but.. minions will most likely be current mobs from the game...  :bad:  that you either get for free, and once it dies, you need a new one... or permante minions.. who knows. Well find out soon

minions isn't pet that what u think. Its like summon skill that hve duration for summon.

im hoping minions will be never before seen creatures. just imagine it, could be a white fox looking creature with 3 tails, and a purple stripe down its back.

or a little baby red dragon that will fly next to you and follow you everywhere.

adding randomized skills to them, giving them an extra slot for every time they lvl up.

and once it reaches lvl 10, it evolves

but.. minions will most likely be current mobs from the game...  :bad:  that you either get for free, and once it dies, you need a new one... or permante minions.. who knows. Well find out soon

Pokemon? lol

I hope minions wont be upgradable or have stuff that needs to be bought with Miracle Coins,  because then this game will be even more "p2w" style :facepalm:

You people have far too many expectations with the minion upgrade. The upgrade is to allow you to  :pleasantry: summon :pleasantry:  minions. So it is supposed to go away after a specific time. And no, they can't be upgraded, armored, trained or thought new skills because what's the point when they'll go away after the 20 min time frame...

Doesn't it make sense? Anyway, that's just me. Devs can correct me if I'm wrong...