How many accurate needed for pala?

f4348357

my currently accurate is 19.6%. Recently i enter the sea and merman dg, and find  crit get more benefit(crit dmg deal a lot of dmg),and pene is important too(mobs and bosses high def). While mobs often miss my dmg ,i want to know how many accurate need for pala while balance crit and pene?

Depends on which build you have. If you have magic 2 handed then around 20% is enough, since most damage comes from Illumination and that skill doesn't miss at all. The accuracy is necessary for Banner and Harad Call though.

If you're using 1 handed or physical damage builds, then try to get 30%+

The crit can still be above 30% with that much accuracy. Don't worry much about penetration since there is a buff that gives you 20% pene in the underwater part of the dungeon. So focus first on getting as much accuracy as you can and then crit.

Edited by Gladiator

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

Depends on which build you have. If you have magic 2 handed then around 20% is enough, since most damage comes from Illumination and that skill doesn't miss at all. The accuracy is necessary for Banner and Harad Call though.

If you're using 1 handed or physical damage builds, then try to get 30%+

The crit can still be above 30% with that much accuracy. Don't worry much about penetration since there is a buff that gives you 20% pene in the underwater part of the dungeon. So focus first on getting as much accuracy as you can and then crit.

what buff????😨

On 7/11/2020 at 2:18 AM, f4348357 said:

what buff????😨

The staff on the far right after you kill the underwater boss and open the fake chest.

12 hours ago, Gladiator said:

The staff on the far right after you kill the underwater boss and open the fake chest.

oh i see,the bow.

however,in myth sea stage,the boss def high too😥

13 hours ago, f4348357 said:

oh i see,the bow.

however,in myth sea stage,the boss def high too😥

Yes the bow, sorry.

Yeah high def is everywhere now, but you would rather hit low than get dodged all the time.