[2020.07.13] Event of the week "Night legends: Part I" and Holiday Weekly ratings Tournament!

Peony

bosses2_1200х630.png

Friends!

A huge shadow, devouring all fun and joy approaches Arinar, and with it, the most terrible bosses. Those who only want to see fear in the eyes of all dwellers in Arinar, await their return. Warriors, don't let the night legends ruin the celebrations! Quickly, raise your weapons and go forth into battle!

• Sam Hain's Suit, Joker and Valdemar costumes added to all hard, heroic and mythic Dungeons (drop chance increases with the dungeon level);
  • rare non-class skill books Improved Stunning and Distortion of Life added to all mythic Dungeons (drop chance increases with the dungeon level);
  • 3 rewards for the completing mythic Dungeons "Rotting Garden", "Termitary", "Tree of the Seasons", "Technopolis", "Colosseum of Champions" and "Sea Tramps’ Lair";
  • unique weapons with the Stun bonus added to Bosses on all territories:

weapons of level 10: Undead Bear and Black Unicorn on Melvendil; Deathdancer and Fat Torar on Godgorrath; Troglodyte and Necroconstruct on Langasard; Garraz the Confessor and Tuckoot on Moraktar
weapons of level 14: Warrior of Sun, Moon Warrior, Guntram, Drogon and Lambert mini-bosses on Irselnort
weapons of level 18: Medusa, Echidna, Blazing Anax, Oko-Shaar and Khazh-Maar mini-bosses in the Astral Labyrinth
weapons of level 20: Harm the Silent Scream, Hort the Dumb Pain, Marassa the Nightwalker, Salgara the Strangler, Vagnar the Red Arrow, Sigvar the Longbow and Cicada mini-bosses in the Kronus’s Labyrinth
weapons of level 22: Satraps of the Filth - group of mini-bosses in the Sacred Forest of Ayvondil
weapons of level 24: Pontifices of the Depths - group of mini-bosses in the Pyramid Valley of Ayvondil
weapons of level 26: Mistress of the Swarm, Rotten-bud Ashud, Five-mouthed Goose and Moon-maned Shandor mini-bosses in the Black Oak Forest of Ayvondil
weapons of level 28: Steel-Antler Avanor, Steam Ravager and Pteriks mini-bosses on Flying Islands of Ayvondil
weapons of level 30: Old Inker, Drowned Admiral and Levadis Bloody bosses in the territory of the Ship Graveyard of Ayvondil

Event time: 13.07 13:00 CEST - 20.07 12:00 CEST

Also, don't forget about the Holiday Weekly ratings Tournament! With
50 prize-winning places in the "Mythic Dungeons completed" category with incredible rewards this week:

1st place: Improved Stunning book and 100 Caches of the Guardians of Time
2nd place: 75 Caches of the Guardians of Time
3rd place: 50 Caches of the Guardians of Time
4-10 places: 20 Caches of the Guardians of Time
11-20 places: 10 Caches of the Guardians of Time
21-50 places: 5 Caches of the Guardians of Time

Tournament time: 13.07 00:00 CEST - 20.07 00:00 CEST

See you in the game!
AIGRIND

On 7/10/2020 at 2:17 AM, Peony said:

3 rewards for the completing mythic Dungeons  "Tree of the Seasons"

Wish devs look at myth level of this dungeon so maybe they could do something about it. Cause as far as i see nobody can do it in 1 stam (doesn't matter your party strength) and since its an old dg it shouldn't be that hard or should I say shouldn't be that long.

On 7/10/2020 at 2:17 AM, Peony said:
  • Sam Hain's Suit, Joker and Valdemar costumes added to all hard, heroic and mythic Dungeons (drop chance increases with the dungeon level);
  • rare non-class skill books Improved Stunning and Distortion of Life added to all mythic Dungeons (drop chance increases with the dungeon level);

Looks delicious :thumbs_up1:

Edited by HeartsBane

6 часов назад, HeartsBane сказал:

Wish devs look at myth level of this dungeon so maybe they could do something about it. Cause as far as i see nobody can do it in 1 stam (doesn't matter your party strength) and since its an old dg it shouldn't be that hard or should I say shouldn't be that long.

1 час назад, Holmes сказал:
  • adjusted the mechanics of the mythical difficulty level of the “Tree of the Season” dungeon, so that it can be completed significantly faster; 

:magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

44 minutes ago, Peony said:
6 hours ago, HeartsBane said:

2 hours ago, Holmes said:
  • adjusted the mechanics of the mythical difficulty level of the “Tree of the Season” dungeon, so that it can be completed significantly faster; 

:magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I am really glad to see that. Looking forward to test it. :love1:

Edited by HeartsBane

1 hour ago, Lashabi said:

Is this the last week of this event or we have one more week?

Most probably we will have one more. 

On 7/13/2020 at 6:43 PM, Holmes said:

adjusted the mechanics of the mythical difficulty level of the “Tree of the Season” dungeon, so that it can be completed significantly faster;

Hell Yes GIFs | Tenor

4 hours ago, Akasha said:

:dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:yep, likely. but I would guarantee my festive weapons this week!

i have account at brazilian server can u help me at dg akasha

• Holmes unpinned this topic