Warlock's Skill Ideas

4 hours ago, TheCaster said:

How making life exhaust aoe btw? And increase its potency like those bats in st normal and stackable ? 

What bats?

And Dark seal can be made a passive debuff, that applies to all enemies in 3x3 radius from the warlock every certain number of attacks or once every 10s or so? 

Noice

@Khrone Which server do you play in btw? 

Tourmaline

There have already been a lot of calls to make this a pure dd skill in almost every forum. 

It can resisted. It counts as a debuff skill. Increasing its potency sounds good. And for the love of God, no more

If the hit frequency is increased, the Warlock would have more chance ro escape (because damage stops the enemies) and if the damage is increased... well, it would be a lot better

It can resisted. It counts as a debuff skill. Increasing its potency sounds good. And for the love of God, no more combos. :cry2: 

Lol xD i just think that a skill with  "Bloody" on the name needs something like Vampirism or a Bleeding

Lol, can't ask for everything now, can we? I'd still prioritize for survivability and aoe dmg increase skill reworks over more control for lock. 

,_,

Only defensive skill a lock has. I see why everyone is plying to get some changes here lol. There are not many other options for lock. 

I don't remember any class that literally becomes a dummy to survive

I think that giving Rework ideas is better than Skill ideas, since new skills was released a little while ago.

1. Warlock Mage?

Life Exhaust:

Creates a 3x3 area around the Warlock that steals life from the enemies for 5 seconds. The lifesteal depends on the number of enemies on the area.

1 enemy: 60% lifesteal

2 enemies: 30% lifesteal

3 enemies: 20% lifesteal

4 enemies: 15% lifesteal

5 enemies: 12% lifesteal

6 enemies: 10% lifesteal

If more monsters are on the area, only the damage will affect them.

Dark Circle 

The Warlock deals instant stun in a 3x3 area around him and gains a shield.

Basically the same effect as the actual skill, but the mobs will only be stunned once (and the animation only appears once). The stun time depends on the skill level.

Pool of Darkness

Creates a 3x3 area around him that deals periodic damage and slow enemies.

You can use Pool of Darkness + Dark Circle.

You slow the enemies and stun them.

Stone Body

The same effect, but you can walk during the effect. Slow, but you can.

Just kidding, idk if it would be good.

2. Defensive Pool

Pool of Darkness

If the Warlock enters the area, it will gain 10-20-30-40-50% defense depending on the skill level.

From now on, please use this thread only to put every kind of suggestion related to warlock's skills. Creating every time new threads for a little adjustment is the same as flooding, and goes against our rules of conduct. 

P.S. I managed to merge all of the looking alike topics so that the progress and ideas given shall not be lost. 

• Higgings locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • Higgings unlocked, unlocked and unlocked this topic
7 hours ago, Higgings said:

From now on, please use this thread only to put every kind of suggestion related to warlock's skills. Creating every time new threads for a little adjustment is the same as flooding, and goes against our rules of conduct. 

P.S. I managed to merge all of the looking alike topics so that the progress and ideas given shall not be lost. 

Bruh

This looks confusing now, but its better.

13 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Bruh

This looks confusing now, but its better.

I'm aware, but better having many ideas regrouped than many ideas all around the forum. 

I see that some Warlock players think that it lacks of:

Defensive skills

AoE Damage

So my 2 new ideas are:

Pool of Darkness

A smaaaaaaall increase in damage and increase hit frequency.

Shadow Sphere

If the enemy has Life Exhaust debuff, it also steals life.

Stone Body (rework)

Warlock transform himself into Stone, absorbing damage.

When the skill effect ends or the shield absorbs the maximum of damage, it deals 50-60-70-80% of the damage that it absorbed.

If nobody attacked the Warlock during this time, it deals 110-114-119-125% of magical damage in area.

It looks high, but 125% of 800 (a average level-32 Warlock magical damage) is 1000.

Maybe it would become a main skill for Warlock, idk, but i don't think it is a huge damage. Also, people WOULD attack him, so...

By increasing the skill level, it also increases the maximum of damage that it can absorb.

Edited by Khrone

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Khrone said:

What about healing decrease? 

I mean that is what the skill does, but making it passive that applies it to the target every so auto attack. 

Just now, Speedom said:

I mean that is what the skill does, but making it passive that applies it to the target every so auto attack. 

Looks a little too op for me

I just can't understand why this game doesn't have passive and active effects at the same skill, example:

Dark Seal

Permanently increases Life Exhaust healing. Using this skill at a enemy decrease its healing.

2 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Looks a little too op for me

I just can't understand why this game doesn't have passive and active effects at the same skill, example:

Dark Seal

Permanently increases Life Exhaust healing. Using this skill at a enemy decrease its healing.

Making it a passive/active skill. That's not a bad idea.

3 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Making it a passive/active skill. That's not a bad idea.

A lot of skills in Warspear could be "mixed" type, like the new Charmer skill.

It could permanently increase the Wolf's damage and the active part of the skill could increase his lifetime (or vice versa)

I think that this combo needs to change.

Instead of decreasing enemy mana, it steals enemy mana (like the Charmer skills, but the Warlock need 2 skills), because, let's say:

Shadow Sphere: A powerful skill, but completely depends on mana (if you have like 60% of your mana bar, it deals a lot less damage)

Power of Relaxation: A huge buff (25% Magical Damage and 10% Critical at 4/4), but literally burns your mana (9/2s at 4/4), so you just can't use more than 10 seconds

Very controversial, you have a damage skill that needs 100% of mana to work correctly (and bruh, you really want a caster to have 100% of mana everytime?) and a buff skill that burns you mana, so you can't use one without affecting the other.

My 1st suggestion is:

• Remove Relaxation mana cost

(Nof the x/2s, just the initial mana cost that every skill has)

Why?

In 4/4, it costs 9/2s, but your regen is x/5s, so if you have 100 mana regen, in 5s you regenerate 100, but the skill consumed 18. Your regeneration is now 82. I know, it's still too much, but only lv 30-32 has 100 mana regen or more. 

And it's only the skill itself, without the mana cost (idk in 4/4, but in 2/4 is 22) and the OTHER skills that you would use.

If the skill doesn't had mana cost, you would still have 20 extra mana for it to use.

2nd suggestion:

Instead of decreasing enemy's mana by 35% at 4/4 Shadow Sphere, it steals 25% mana in 4/4. If the enemy has 100 mana (a normal mob), it would steal 25 mana. If it had 300 mana (maybe a player?), it would steal 75 mana. I think it's good.

• 3 weeks later...

Here am i again xD

My new suggestion of skill (even if new skills were released a little time ago) is:

(Skill name)

Passive

If the enemy resists any Expert Skill* from the Warlock, it receives damage (6-9-12-15% of the Warlock magical damage).

*Don't affect Base Skills because there are already relics that activate if the enemy resists it.

Edited by Khrone